What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

For me I am yet to earn any money in crypto market but soon I will taste how it feels because in few days coming my payment in this forum will begin, I will make sure I buy a memorable thing that I will remember always when I see it.

The most i earned was during last bull run. When the price were off charts i sold of my bitcoin holdings and earned a few hundred dollars in profit and that is my highest profit till now and the bitcoin price has quite matured now.

in our country. I've earn 500 Philippine peso in just 1 week you do the math to know in usd it's nice to see my earnings and ive been inspired more to make useful posts and continue sharing my ideas here.

• +2 1

Frankly, there is no specific amount, but what I can tell you is that I do not know a way to profit except for the forum, but I am constantly searching on websites for the correct investment methods and I will try them soon

• +3 1

I have started investing when prices started to drop very fast after January 2018 , i would buy in small batches and continuosly buy more as prices go lower, so i still have not sold anything yet in 2 years, just waiting to eventually start selling at next bull market peak.  Now i am just a small whale that accumulates. 

• +2 1

I have made a lot of profits in crypto currencies and it is a very good experience. I always prefer to see my profits in percentages and not in the exact figures. So if we are to look at it from that perspective then I would admit that I have made a profit of up to 100% in a single day.

I am still new in this field and I could not make big profits from it, but as a start it was good for me because I converted the satoshis that I got from this forum into waves and this currency was able to achieve a huge increase in less than a day

In fact, I have not started trading until this time. I still put the TALK tokens in the investment and it yields a small profit. As for Satoshi, I am collecting the balance for the big investment.

• +4 1

The money I've made has mostly come from airdrops. Energi was the name of the airdrop. I won't say how much money I made from this airdrop, but I did get to work on it and make a decent profit.

When I joined this forum, I did not have any capital, but thanks to the payments that the forum provides to us, I was able to collect a small capital and start investing it in trading, and then I got a lot of profits and became I have a good portfolio that contains about $ 5000

• +5 1

Greetings friend, in my case the biggest profit that I have been able to have in this type of business, has been 20 dollars so far, I hope that in the future I can earn more, because that is the idea to earn more, to be able to buy the things that I missing.

• +2 1

Unfortunately for me i am new to this cryptocurrency field and I have not invested in crypto world because of lots of scams happening and also I'm not muck aware how to earn or make profit so I'm just learning for now to make profit but I have began to earn some good btc and talk token since last week.

• +1 1

The biggest purchase of bitcoin and personally I buy Bitcoin and invest in Yobit exchange tokens. From this, you can make a profit in the end if you store cryptocurrency. 

Am very much new here and I have made losses instead of profit but to me it never bothers me that much because at the end of the day its not too much about profit but how consistent am in this market and it always works well for us all its that good but am keeping my fingers crossed and we are going to follow . the work we are able to believe and work with.

• +2 1

The profit I have made so far is by making posts and comments to earn money btc Satoshi and talk token through pay per post that are very useful important knowledgeable and educative that have meaningful and educative content which will make you earn money 

• +1 1

AION coin was the most I earned profit when the market was bullish, I earned $1000 in that time. I'm not investing, but I had gotten those coins from bounties..

• +2 1

My dear friend, the first encrypted currencies I earned are through this forum because my first beginnings in the coding world of this forum are Crptotalk even though the forum is educational but we earn 4000 Satoshi daily

• +1 1

I have started investing when prices started to drop very fast after January 2018 , i would buy in small batches and continuosly buy more as prices go lower, so i still have not sold anything yet in 2 years, just waiting to eventually start selling at next bull market peak.  Now i am just a small whale that accumulates. 

• +2 1

Personally, I earned about $ 200 through trading, although it is not a large sum, but I was very happy when I made it, I am currently working more to make more profits

My friend, I love to work here in the wonderful forum so I am trading and commenting on topics here. The first amount I earned from cryptocurrencies is $ 96 through posts on a forum creptotalk

• +3 1

I am a new on this platform and still i do not have traded in any market or even in the cryptotalk market and still i have not get any profit from this kind of thing .

Hello dear friend, I entered the cryptotalk forum and learned a lot about cryptocurrencies so that I can invest what I get in return for working in this forum and really learned technical analysis and some rules and started investing, and so I can double my profits.

well , The largest amount I gained from trading is $ 200 and it was in zlc  cointhat increased at the end of 2017. and  for the biggest amount I gained from bounties was $ 80 in  power coin, this is my story.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I received some dollars from this forum but I am not satisfied at this time because this is too much low earning and I want to tell you that I am a beginner on this phone that's why I am not able to get more

Well, my first profits were from this forum, then I started collecting some profits from the airdrops and I was able to collect a small capital, I entered the field of trading and lost some of my money and then I started to profit, I think that trading is the best way, but you must be careful