Lost bitcoin and demand of circulated bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Lost bitcoin and demand of circulated bitcoin

After the change in the price of the work on the Crypto Forum, some people began to work in the field of trading in these cryptocurrencies because it earned them good profits and did not take much of their time.

• +4 1

I did not know what you mean that you lost Bitcoin and it is on the rise dramatically, and now you regret losing all this share, so do not worry and work to gain experience and money

If you look at the market at this time the supply of the the Bitcoin is more than the demand that's why the inflation in the market is occurred and the price of the Bitcoin is is going high in the market of cryptocurrency

In the passing of the time there are some of the times when some people send the coins to the wrong address and that is how they lose the coin and there is less supply now in the coin.

The demand for bitcoin in circulation is 21 million, but several million have been lost due to lack of information in people, since the wallets that store these have a certain degree of security and these people if they lose this data will not be able to access it, This is why bitcoins are lost and there have been several cases in which it has been lost over time by not writing down or saving these extremely important data, for this I recommend that people who are reading this always have all the data saved for any inconvenience with bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I think there is something wrong with your words, is it conceivable that 4 million pieces were lost? I think this is inaccurate, the whole amount is 21 million, you say that a fifth of it has been lost forever, I think that there is no lost quantity, perhaps hundreds of thousands of coins were lost, or perhaps the number could reach one million, but 4 million I think It is wrong information my friend.

• +1 1

Forfeiting a coin is a major issue because you will never be able to recover it or have it returned to you by the lucky account owner.Every day, a large number of people lose their coins as a result of their inattention to detail; they should always pay attention to the information before confirming a transaction.