Wallet with faucet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sirfakenx

Wallet with faucet

Who I Have Money Wallet The Scene By Doing Online It Is Very Good We Can Make In A Small Currency In It With You And We Can Make It Is Difficult Currency Exchange Easy Also a few  charges on it 

On 12/21/2020 at 11:37 PM, guatazoo said:

I think for the wallets thats have their own faucets they are not safe, for example it was in faucethub wallet it were supporting faucets while it used as the wallet and exchange, but their security was not thats good.  

Why do you think that faucethub wasn't safe, if you think faucethuib is not safe, can you tell me which day when you was heard that faucethub got hacked?

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Faucet wallet in which you can claim your money in any time , this is best feature of this faucet wallet , you can also store money  for a long timealso send and receive money without any fear, you can take advantage through this wallet also you can invest your large amount.

You have to stay away from the faucet my friend, because it is a waste of time and effort, so you will spend many days in order to collect a few cents. 

• +1 1

I only used coinpot at some point but there are some other platforms that meet the two requirements you are looking for. But you have to be careful and don't keep your money there because these platforms are not secure like other wallets. You just have to use them to save the money we earn on the same platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there are micro coin wallets that you can use for collecting faucets Rather than using normal cryptocurrencies wallets

There are some wallets which are secure with faucet but some are mentioned here ;

Faucetpay

Cointpay

These are such wallets which are secure and you can easily withdrawal by this. This is the most accurate method for receiving and sending bitcoins and cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

I Recommended you that my point of view i have seen heard.Faucet pay is the good wallet. Faucetpay Wallet supports Bitcoin Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash Trust Wallet adds Bitcoin wallet support on Android and iOS The long wait for our Android users is finally over

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:16 AM, Sirfakenx said:

I am looking for some wallets that have faucet incorporated, i realized that i use to lost most of my coin because i have distributed in differents site/exchange and i need unify this.

I've yet to see a wallet with faucet also. It would really be nice to have such mind of wallet and make good use of it. I hope Peopshare their idea and knowledge about this.

I have seen many wallet in online system and have also used many people use online wallet because their security options are very good, that's why people use them. Faucet wallet is also good wallet .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.