List the sh*t coins! - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krewshul

List the sh*t coins!

I can easily say that Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Tether are shitcoins with new ones that appeared recently being Chainlink, Polkadot and some other shitcoins that people were hurt calling them like these that are Iota, Stellar, ETC and many more that will not be with us for very long.

• +3 1

The preferred currency is not only for me, but for every trader who has a mind and watches events around him and monitors the rise and fall of numbers, is undoubtedly Bitcoin, because if you make a simple comparison between the price of Bitcoin two months ago and its price today, you will know why I say this.

• +2 1

I believe you must be objective and think like an investor; even though they are shitcoins now, the important thing is that with a small investment, we could gain a lot of money in a few years; however, this does not always happen; for example, a loss of $ 100 is not a significant loss, however the potential is worth it.