Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Madara

Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ?

Crypto talk is young. It will definitely have paid services . But this is going to take time. It is already doing well. As soon as there are more members than what it has now, your wish will be granted.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

Bitcointalk is not paying the users, it allows signatures and the gambling websites use this with paying signature campaigns. Cryptotalk also offers signatures and I have seen activity in the gambling industry in the forum, however still all these projects haven't given good attention and I think that they focus too much in bitcointalk and are missing a great market.

Yes, my friend, I think It will be provided the services you ask for all of us as soon as possible, it is wonderful, this forum offers us a lot of good services, good information and different, money as well as we earn, 

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

Yes, today, there are a lot of services that you can receive with Bitcoin, such as working on independent websites and fives, and there may also be questionnaires soon. Payment is made in digital currencies.

I think that we already have better services than bitcointalj right here on this forum because this forum registers new members for free unlike bitcointalk where there is a fee and this forum is way more educational and helpful than bitcointalk.

This best for crypto lover that learn and earn with same time and same forum. This forum is blessed for crypto lover because here you ask every types question about crypto and learn latest ideas about crypto. This forum is a unique world for crypto lover

Yobit is carrying it out, it is cryptotalk strategy tends to make us all acquiring paid out simply by submitting on this community forum. Additionally, there are on the web careers in which payout using crypto, nonetheless it will be sort of tough and also one particular which questioned aid in there is not life any more.

I know that there are very good amount of websites or freelancing service like bug hunting sites, web development sites which gives bitcoin as a payment for the services we do for them.

Yes there is .like faucets and paid to click sites and captcha encoding.i been working almost a year on them claiming and earning passive income from my referral and they compensate me using bitcoin

I am currently getting paid with btc here at the forum. I wish to be there at the bitcointalk, there are also a lot of services we do to earn bitcoin. We can sell, and there is even a company that offers btc as salary

• +4 1

BitPay has made a name for itself in the field, and it’s the Bitcoin payment processor of choice for platforms such as Shopify and Steam. It supports dozens of integrations with major platforms, and you can use it to accept one-time payments, set up subscriptions, and even receive donations

• +5 1

There are many sites which are gambling site, faucet sites and captcha solving and free ads watching site which give bitcoin free. The more much you work they give you the more earning.

• +3 1

I think in future we will able to pay with bitcoin for many services. In some countries are providing that types of facilities right now. In future we will get that service soon

• +3 1

In this forum there are no promoting campaign that's mean you can only earn from this forum if you do comment on topic that's it. This forum did not pay you any extra payment for promoting any sites. 

For now, I only know of cryptotalk that gives Bitcoin as payment for posting and commenting, but I definitely know that in the near future, we are gonna see lots of sites like bitcointalk and cryptotalk, because the technology is improving day by day.

I think you mean if we will get additional services when participating in signature campaigns, until I have only seen two campaigns in this forum and I do not participate in any of them, but I think it is very profitable.

I think it is a good idea for users to be paid in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or others in exchange for promoting some gambling sites, provided that these sites are honest in paying.

There are many sites that give currencies, especially Bitcoin, as rewards, and this matter has become normal, but for Abtecoin to be fully approved within the country, this is what we hope for. 

• +2 1

Now all we need as users of the CryptoTalk forum is to revive the TALK coin. It is unfortunate what happens to this currency and it was expected and not surprising as all members sell this currency due to lack of confidence in it and its value will become nothing if the matter continues to decline.

• +2 1

It has really become a popular forum that all members, especially beginners, can benefit from the campaign in yobit. I think there is no forum that pays us for publication except this wonderful forum

• +3 1

Of course, the signature campaigns will be very cool, I think that depends on the experience of the members and their ranks, this forum is spreading quickly, so we have to make this site more and more popular, of course we take payments from yobit in exchange for our posts, but with a signature campaign, we will win more of course.

We need good and useful posts for this forum and you all of the community of this cryptotalk so you must need to create a qualitative posts for the famous forum.

This forum has grown greatly and all this thanks to you who have promoted this forum, certainly this forum is not the same as others, this forum is 100 times better than other forums just with the simple fact that this practical and beautiful interface changes everything In the world, this is the best forum because it has brought great benefits to everyone in this forum, widely accepted and collecting information every day.

Of course there are a lot of products that you can buy with bitcoin, but this matter is up to the owner of the bidder or advertiser because there are many merchants who do not trust digital currencies, so they do not accept Bitcoin payments.

• +2 1

This forum is just to promote the crypto market this forum will not say that to promote the gambling and this forum is the best forum that will pay us because in this forum we saw so many peoples that will work in the bitcointalk but that site will not pay us.