Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 15 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

most of browser mining are fake. i try a lot of browser mining. it is not profitable for me i totally waste my time.don't try this

I think that browser mining does not exist and this is fake. If you want mining then you need to build your own mining system.

Honestly, you must have a  powerful CPU or GPU to mine with that browser it's not optimal without many result, I have had it with a pentium4 installed and it is not so fast,, the mining is very slow since they slow down the Processor for that you must count with more resources on the PC but yes It would be good if you have a more optimal Dualcore pentum.

Note that your publication is from 2019 and currently 2020 that cryptobroswer browser continues to work, many users have used it, personally I never used it, I saw that it was not profitable for my computer or for profits, unless you refer many people. Greetings.

6 minutes ago, simonsilva823 said:

Note that your publication is from 2019 and currently 2020 that cryptobroswer browser continues to work, many users have used it, personally I never used it, I saw that it was not profitable for my computer or for profits, unless you refer many people. Greetings.

hello. ok

The mining in browsers is real, only that nothing is gained, the only beneficiaries are the people who create the page and take advantage of the mining power of all the computers connected to their network

Didn't use such platforms. But I'll beware that it's best not to use them. Most likely, they will collect data from you first. It is also not known how much they will pay you% of the real proceeds, it may even be about 10%, and the remaining 90% they will put in their pocket, which is not fair. So I guess there is no need to take risks

On 23.10.2019 at 10:31, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Now there are many proposals for mining through a browser or applications.  And many of them actually work.  The only problem is that it is not very efficient.  Yes, there are definitely earnings, but very often it is not worth the effort.  In addition, you will render your device unusable.  And besides, there is a possibility that even its cost will not be repulsed

It is very difficult to mine via the browser because your data and privacy are all vulnerable to spying, and you will not get bonuses like programs, but they will only give you a little.

I have not had experience with mining through computers, and I am not going to use them either because I have learned about it, and one of the main things I have not used that is because the pay is almost negligible, it is not worth it. It is a pity to leave a pc on for a long time, that in addition to profit you generate losses, losses such as electricity, time; On the other hand, the computer will be affected and little by little the auntonia will lose it, and in the end it generates more losses than profits, for that reason I do not choose to mine on a PC, and I prefer another way to generate extra income.

Creo que la minería virtual no es segura porque no cada vez que estás por ganar, he visto muchos casos en los que por un tiempo pagaste normalmente, pero luego de la nada dejaste de pagar, dejando a todos en el aire y con un regusto desagradable. boca. Prefiero agrupar apuestas y hacer crecer mis monedas en mi banco favorito de esa manera.
Saludos

3 hours ago, Ledg said:

Now there are many proposals for mining through a browser or applications.  And many of them actually work.  The only problem is that it is not very efficient.  Yes, there are definitely earnings, but very often it is not worth the effort.  In addition, you will render your device unusable.  And besides, there is a possibility that even its cost will not be repulsed

thanks, I understand you

if you mean cryptotab it's 1.4 kH/s, which is not much. in order to be successful, your referrals must be increased and also they should mine too so you can make much more. but i think you should not waste your precious time on it. instead, if you can afford it, buy a virtual miners (yobit one's seem cool) or become a trader by studying and analyzing currencies.

Yes it is possible, but I prefer minig software, because for me it is a bit suspicious to mine in your browser

In my opinion, browser mining is not very profitable since they ask for a reference for it, in addition to taking forever to mine a dollar in btc, I recommend yobit virtual mining, since you have great income and profits

On 10/23/2019 at 3:50 PM, Cryptohash said:

They steal your resources and data your personal things are monitored by them.

Just don't waste more time using that website.

Thanks for the heads up, I was considering checking this out.

On 23.10.2019 at 12:31, loser said:

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

Personally, it is my opinion that you can't make much money using browser mining. There are also browsers and sites for browser mining. As for browsers, they are the most common browsers in the source code of which the miner is embedded, and you will not earn, but the creator of the browser, because it will pay a low percentage if you use your computing capabilities, even if you minimize on a direct amount you will not earn because of the question in the hardware you have. Not everyone has huge hangars with video cards or ready-made miners, and using an ordinary computer you will earn almost nothing. In terms of browser-maining sites, they are similar to browsers with miners. The site owner will earn money and will also pay you a penny.

Edited by Env286
  • Useful or interesting 1

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

I dont think that you can earn some money on browser mining. May be it is not fake, but bad paid job. I dont recommend it

On 23.10.2019 at 10:31, loser said:

Yes, it's quite real.  There are a large number of browsers and extensions for the most famous browsers that help you mine currency.  The bottom line is that your processor is loaded with tasks and coins are paid to you.  All known coins are mined, but the extension itself switches between those that are more profitable to mine at the moment.  Therefore, it is not a bad chance of getting coins.

Do not waste your time with something trivial. It will kill your device and waste a lot of time and energy. The program or website may also be fraudulent and steal your data. Even if it is being honest, you will only earn very few coins that they will collect for you or small bits of cryptocurrency, so I do not recommend this method of profit at all.

• +2 1

Hello..simply I tell you that its harm is more than its benefit..may cause damage to your device's resources..it does not mean that it is a swindler or not paying..but it is not profitable..that's why I advise you in another area..wishing you good luck

• +2 1

The browsers of the world can have mining functions and earn cryptocurrencies while still watching our favorite sites like videos, chatting or playing online. Browsers to earn money seem to me a flexible tool that offers all the possibilities to explore and navigate the web. It seems like a good option to multiply your income in a really passive way!

Really a waste of time and it requires you all the time to follow the browser within 24 hours and it will not stop once you sleep

• +2 1