Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 34 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

My experience in the forum was a beautiful experience, and I am a person. I am not very social by nature, but here I felt that I met many people even though we did not meet and did not talk personally here, but I feel that I am now part of this large community

• +3 1

I appreciate it to us your crypto currency I to the general public.

I hardly recommend you and I also spend my all crypro currency in only two way.

I shall them out to get off my wife to shopping and secondly to fulfill my basic needs to survive.

• +3 1

I spend more on gatherings and trades are second spot, I invest energy on discussions to search for projects that open an abundance crusade and the rest make little exchanges.

I am not good at gambling, so my time is split between working on this forum where I spend 3-4 hours a day here, and the rest of the time on trading platforms, monitoring prices and trying to figure out how prices change on a daily basis.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

Until recently I spent more of my crypto life on this forum cryptotalk.org. Elsewhere I only took a moment because I was still not sure the website I was working on was a legit crypto website or a scam. I always try to find out about certain websites or forums that generate crypto coins because I need them for my financial income.

• +3 1

I spend it all in forums, this is where i earn while i have free time but it is not that easy to earn here beacause there is a required counts of posts and every posts should have good quality.

Currently, I quit all the websites I have been working on, and spend most of my time in the forum and exchanging encrypted chats with members.

I seek to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies so that I can trade them and make more money.

• +4 1

I spend most of my time working in the forum, moving between departments and reading various topics to gain the most knowledge and experience from other people's experiences and a little bit of work in the field of trading and I completely stay away from gambling.

• +3 1

I spend most of my time in the forum currently, equivalent to four hours a day, as I devote some of my time to browsing the forum and reading some topics in the sections that I am interested in. I also spend a lot of time trading and constantly monitoring the currency market.

I usually spend a lot of time watching charts and reading crypto news, sometimes I see some analysis on twitter to see the trend and trades some professionals are taking, but I don't base my trades on what others say.

• +3 1

When i used longer with coinmarketcap in addition to transactions, considering dollars in addition to the charges, where by we were looking at whenever they were being introduction in addition to the concepts the expense of this token in addition to the fact that coin include accomplish above the season, that well then, i'll learn which often coin is designed for devote.

I am still new to trading and I do not spend much time in it. I spend about an hour a day in it, the most time I spend here in the forum to learn more to be able to work and make money more and for a long time.

In this forum i always spend most of my time here in forum considering i have no enough idea about trading. Well i am interested in joining trading but i am terrified that my hardships may be put into waste since it’s risky to work in that field which is why i am currently learning.

• +2 1

I spent my time mostly in trading and forum. Sometimes, I am checking telegram and social media and my mining rig. I am also working at some blockchain company. So my time is at crypto all-day. 

In fact, I did not know anything about the coding world until I joined this forum, I spend about two to three hours a day, I finish twenty daily posts and then read other people's posts to learn from their experiences I did not try to invest or gamble. I only get free coins for my daily posts.

For me, I spend about 5 to 6 in a crypto forum, as I consider myself responsible for serving this forum and continuously supporting it in order to increase the popularity of cryptocurrencies and the number of international companies that mainly adopt cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I don't spend much of my time on gambling because I don't believe in that, also I don't spend my time on trading of cryptocurrencies because I don't have the knowledge and experience to do that, what I do now is,I always make explosure to know about new coins and also learn how to trade cryptocurrency from reliable.

In fact, I have not tried gambling, trading, not even being a social mediator, I have just tried coding talk on this forum, I spend three hours a day browsing and sharing. I expect this is enough for me. I don't have more time than that because I study, but this time is ideal for me to earn money and learn.

Well for me, I am a student. Most of my time is spent at the university, but I spend about 3 hours a day in this forum reading and gain some experience about cryptocurrencies and earn some money
I try to balance the university and the forum, both of which I gain knowledge in.

I tell you my experience, as I'm just getting experience, I walk all day is looking for information to help me make right decisions in terms of investment is why I walk more in forums, information pages. looking for who gives me information about currencies that can make a leap in value and can help me capitalize.

Even it has been passed four months I have joined this crypto world, but still I am considering myself as a beginner because I just want to get a great knowledge about Cryptocurrency. So I have been spending my mostly time in this forum to learn more about Cryptocurrency. I also have tried trading once where I have lost my money because of lack of knowledge.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As another part on crypto, I go through my time on earth on gathering since I need to find out more and particularly to earn too. It is not difficult to earn in gathering just read the guidelines about it. When I have sufficient benefit and abilities I need to have a go at exchanging.

In fact, since I am new in the field of programming, I spend most of my time in the forum, as I stay here in the forum about 3-4 hours a day, and try to gain information and experiences that allow me to start in the field of investment and trading, because I think that it is a difficult field and not from It's easy to start and take risks without a person's base and experience

Actually I spend most of my time in trading here because I want to become a good traded in the future and that is my goal and I believe with the knowledge gain here in the world of crypto i will make someday and I also wish my fellow members all the best in these forum.

Are we talking about when discharging the activities or when I earning where did I spend the income. For the participation I spend most of my time in the forum studying from members and in the area of spending the income I go club where I enjoyed with friend.

• +1 1