Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Stiven

Ethereum Price Analysis: Ethereum Able to Reach $ 100,000?

It is very difficult to make it reach 100,000 unless the dollar depreciates but I think it will take at least 10 years just to reach 10k I think that the only currency that can reach those values is Bitcoin due to its algorithm and more confidence that they have investors in bitcoin

From the topic, I must say that if Ethereum will reach $100,000, that will not be anytime soon, not even the next decade. I know anything can be possible in crypto world. But trust me mate, this cannot be possible in the next decade for ethereum.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:27 AM, Khan said:

As you know that the price up and down happen because of the king currency BTC and if BTC is up then all the coins will be up trend and if BTC is down then all the coins will be down trend.

I could eventually happen in the future but I don't see it happening before bitcoin hits 100k first, if that happened we could see, but as unpredictable an volatile as the market is, I think that for now it's an unrealistic number

In my opinion, for this cryptocurrency to reach that price, it will depend on financial transactions and market capitalization. The truth is that it is a subject to analyze a lot, there are experts who can have projections of an incredible increase in value and others can say the opposite. It is just a matter of seeing exactly its flow and that it does not have obstacles that can affect its value. It is a very strong competitor with BitCoin. Everything will depend on the course that takes a positive value.

I think It will take a long time, now Ethereum is $353.47 USD, definitely, if you want to see a higher value, you are gonna have to wait for Bitcoin to get higher, but I really doubt It can reach such a big amount even if it's the second largest cryptocurrency

100 000 долларов это очень большая цена,чтоб достич её нужно инвестировать колосальную сумму денег.Возможно в будущем это произайдёт.

If ethereum wants $ 100,000, the ethereum team has a lot of work to do. In the short term, you can expect ethereum to return to the top of $ 1300 before fulfilling your expectations to go up to $ 100,000.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

From now on, Ethereum will not beat bitcoin in value in light of the fact that bitcoin is the father of the crypt, in addition to having a lot of significant value.
Ethereum is an altcoin, and altcoins only depend on the value of bitcoins if it goes up or down.

ETH has many usages popping up recently. While this can upper its price, I don't think that it will come to such value as $100k in near future, it's utility coin and utility coins can't cost too much.

I think that for Ethereum to reach such a high value, Bitcoin must be worth much more, even in the long term I see it difficult. More profitable and credible would be to say that same amount but with Bitcoin, it is also possible that in the future another currency could overthrow Ethereum, who knows.

By the end of 2020, Ethereum is expected to switch to the new Proof-of-Stake algorithm. Today, this is the main driver of growth for the EUR/USD pair, whose quotes feel insecure due to increased commissions in the network.

This situation is quite justified, as investors and network participants are concerned about the current situation. For example, on September 21, it became known that the UniLogin platform announced its closure due to high fees in the ETH network. A similar outcome eventually awaits many platforms, so the Ethereum update can give a new breath to the project.

If we talk about price prospects, I adhere to a fairly conservative forecast. I assume that if there is growth, it will be limited to the level of $600. However, the most likely drop is due to huge commissions in the network.

This seems very difficult anyway, Ethereum has not recovered since 2017, ı guess if bitcoin increases, it will reach a maximum of $1000.

It is a truth that is the top 2 cryptocurrency but let´s be realistic... we don´t even realise Bitcoin to reach that price at least for several years,it is ridiculous to even think that Ethereum will surpass the 10.000$ barrier...

Ethereum is very good project 

It's the developers project , and it's will be more and more from this price 

I think it hard to be 100 k 

Bu if the bull runs start and the world economi get more better the eth price will reach 10 k  in a few years 

In my opinion I think that in a few years if it could reach that price since it is a coin with a very stable capitalization, it mostly remains at a good price, and that is why I think it has a good future

Maybe, there is a possible ETH price prediction of at around $ 1000 in the next three years. But I can not imagine that eth will reach $ 100,000. No one knows which direction the price of Ethereum will be.

ETH is a very good project because it is a smart contract platform and it is one of the revolutions in the market, but I think that ETH does not reach 100,000 at this time, it may later reach its historical maximum

Of course it’s not. Imagine token price like one hundred thousand per coin. That’s too much. It’s good when coins got good price but hunna bands for ETH is enormous big. I think we should aim for stability, not for high price. It’s better for coin and it’s users when it’s not so high in price but stable

If it can reach the price, but in the very long term. This one had a great price a long time ago but fell too much later. Before this happens the BTC would have to reach those prices or even exceed it since most currencies like ETH go hand in hand

It is incredible how high that ethereum got to be too low but there is still faith that it will reposition at a price higher than $ 1,000 and we have about 100 ethereum saved

Yes, it has a great future. No, I don’t think it will be equal or compared to Bitcoin, but it will maintain its position and it is certain that it will rise during the next two years

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Павел Дуров объявил о запуске Telegram Stars Основатель Telegram Павел Дуров сообщил о запуске внутренней валюты экосистемы мессенджера. По словам Дурова, «в отличие от олдскульных приложений», мини-apps вроде Notcoin не требуют установки и позволяют быстро нарастить пользовательскую базу благодаря «социальной природе» популярного мессенджера. Разработчики могут выводить свои Stars через платформу Fragment, используя TON. Также у них есть возможность использовать валюту для дополнительного продвижения своих приложений в Telegram на льготных условиях. Разработчики подчеркнули, что будущие обновления придадут Stars дополнительную функциональность — например, подарки для создателей контента.  Возможность покупать цифровые товары за криптовалюту в Telegram Дуров анонсировал в апреле в ходе конференции Token2049. Он обещал продавцам 70% дохода. Также мессенджер внедрил возможность отправлять чаевые в цифровых активах авторам контента.   Подробнее на forklog: https://forklog.com/news/pavel-durov-obyavil-o-zapuske-telegram-stars
    • Fresh payment from project 323.64 DOGECOIN on FaucetPay      
    • Investment Plans: 1.5% daily for 10 days, 1.87% daily for 15 days, 2.37% daily for 28 days (Principal Return)   Min Spend $25   Min Withdraw $4 ePayCore, $15 ETH, $25 BTC, $7 for others   Referral Commission 2 levels: 6% - 3%   Withdrawal Type Instant   Payment Method: BTC,ePayCore,LTC,ETH,Stellar,DogeCoin,USDT TRC20.ERC20/BEP20, USDT Polygon, BNB Coin,Tron,Dash, Solana,Matic,BCH,TonCoin   SSL Google Trust Services LLC   DDoS Protection by CloudFlare     About Us: QUOTE   Our global team consists of committed and skilled professionals who are continually prepared to help and fulfill user expectations.   why choose cloud mining   Easy to use With Binance cloud mining, becoming a miner is surprisingly easy.   Modern equipment Transparent and real hashrate.   Artificial intelligence Premium mining sites and a professional operation and maintenance team.     +Additional Info QUOTE   + Address: Av. de Brasil, 29, Tetuán, 28020 Madrid, España + Twitter:https://x.com/biflow_org + TeleGram:https://t.me/biflow_news;https://t.me/Sebastian_support + Email: admin@biflow.org
    • Sky Mavis вернули похищенные $5,7 млн из сайдчейна Ronin, при содействии норвежских правоохранительных органов. Часть средств будет использована для покрытия расходов, а оставшаяся часть внесена в казну Axie Infinity. Атака хакеров Lazarus Group была одной из крупнейших в индустрии, они украли активы на сумму $625 млн. Правоохранители и Chainalysis арестовали более $30 млн в похищенной криптовалюте. Норвежские власти также конфисковали $5,9 млн в результате атаки.
    • Welcome to Excoincash a secure online platform that has been trusted by thousands of users since 2018. Our website has been designed to provide a seamless and hassle-free experience for users from all over the world, and we're proud to say that we've established a strong reputation for reliability and trustworthiness over the years. With our user-friendly interface, you can easily send and receive money from anywhere in the world, using a wide range of payment systems, including Payeer, Perfect Money, and Vodafone Cash, among others. Whether you need to send money to friends or family, or make international transactions for business or personal purposes, our website has got you covered. Our payment processing system is fast, reliable, and secure, ensuring that your transactions are processed quickly and efficiently. We understand that speed and convenience are essential when it comes to online transactions, which is why we've implemented a robust system that can handle a high volume of transactions without any delays or issues. Plus, our competitive exchange rates and low fees make it a cost-effective option for all your money exchange needs. Whether you're looking to send money to another country or convert your currency to a different denomination, our website has got you covered. At Excoincash, we take pride in our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our customers. We know that trust is built on reliability, and we're committed to delivering a seamless experience for all our users. That's why we offer 24/7 customer support, dedicated to resolving any issues you may have and providing you with a hassle-free experience. Our team of experts is always available to help you with any queries or concerns you may have, and we're committed to responding to all your requests promptly. We also understand the importance of security when it comes to online transactions. That's why we've implemented advanced security measures to protect your transactions from unauthorized access. Our website is protected by industry-standard encryption technology, which ensures that all your data is secure and protected from any potential threats. We also have strict anti-money laundering policies in place, designed to prevent any illegal activities on our platform. One of the key features that sets us apart from other online payment platforms is our ability to support multiple currencies. Whether you're looking to exchange your currency for another denomination or send money to another country, our website has got you covered. We support over 100 currencies worldwide, making it easy for you to conduct transactions across borders. Another benefit of using Excoincash is our fast and reliable transaction processing system. We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to online transactions, which is why we've implemented a system that can process transactions quickly and efficiently. Whether you're looking to send money to friends or family or make international transactions for business or personal purposes, our website has got you covered. We also offer a range of features designed to make your online transaction experience more convenient and hassle-free. For example, our website allows you to track your transactions in real-time, so you can stay up-to-date with the status of your transactions at all times. You can also cancel or modify your transactions if needed, giving you greater control over your transactions. In addition to these features, we also offer a range of other benefits designed to make your online transaction experience more convenient and hassle-free. For example, our website allows you to create multiple accounts for different purposes, such as personal and business accounts. You can also set up recurring payments for regular transactions, such as monthly bills or subscriptions. At Excoincash, we're committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers. We know that trust is built on reliability, and we're committed to delivering a seamless experience for all our users. That's why we're always looking for ways to improve our services and provide better value for our customers. In conclusion, Excoincash is a Fast,easy  and secure online platform to exchange money visit us today at www.excoincash.com
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: USDT – RUB – 85.4 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)
    • Добрый день всем нынешним и будущим клиентам 😊 Курс по направлению: BTC – RUB – 6 091 603 Обменник работает в ручном режиме, 24/7. Подробности уточняйте у операторов.
    • Alchemy представила роллап-платформу для запуска и масштабирования сетей   Инфраструктурная Web3-фирма Alchemy запустила платформу для запуска роллапов — Alchemy Rollups. Новый инструмент призван помочь разработчикам в запуске и масштабировании собственных сетей. При создании платформы Alchemy сотрудничала с проектами Arbitrum, Optimism и Celestia.
    • На нашем сервисе каждый клиент может получить выгодные условия для обмена своих денежных средств. У нас вы найдете выгодный курс обмена, профессиональную поддержку и удобный интерфейс.
    • Подтвержденные дропы, которые должны состояться уже этим летом