Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining! - Page 206 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining!

Earning Passive Income With Virtual Cloud Mining On YoBit Experiment Part 1

Мой дневник Yobit Virtual Mining. Дата: 03.10.2020
Логин: parnakota 9-й день на cryptotalk.org.
Результаты на сегодняшний день: 2 майнера Micro; 441 Minex добыто, 1 майнер уже окупился! 2-ой окупился на 30% Minex продолжает расти!

Bitcoin has also been used as an investment, although several regulatory agencies have issued investor alerts about bitcoin

Cryptocurrencies still had an increase in demand in an exponential way in my opinion, with this the pandemic has increased much more that people seek to have cryptocurrencies to protect their money and also invest to multiply it

Cryptocurrencies still had an increase in demand in an exponential way in my opinion, with this the pandemic has increased much more that people seek to have cryptocurrencies to protect their money and also invest to multiply it

I think it is better to buy than mine at least for me ... I don't have a good gpu to do a decent mining of some cryptocurrencies so I prefer to buy and do some simple trades.

I think it is better to buy than mine at least for me ... I don't have a good gpu to do a decent mining of some cryptocurrencies so I prefer to buy and do some simple trades.

Я играю в дайс ради инвестбокс и заметил, что у этой игры есть своё "настроение". Причём на каждую крипту своё. К примеру бывают дни, когда в Дайс коинах идут только поражения, при этом в игре на Изи коины вроде всё нормально и результаты чередуются. А бывает наоборот.

Hi Guys.

I've been meaning to ask how do you earn from post here?

I'm interested in the topics? 

0. Дата. 03.10.20

1. Логин на бирже Yobit. brabuuss

2. Скриншот майнинга данного аккаунта.

IMG_20201003_143408.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-03-14-32-08-514_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hi my friends, woking up with yorbit everyday is a challenge

Thanks a lot for your replies. Currently, I'm trading on CryptoBitup with the assistance of my personal broker Alex Brown. He helps me to close positions more profitable. I don't follow his advice blindly, but take into account his professional opinion. On the whole, I'm satisfied with the platform. It is really convenient to trade with pleasure: indices, analytics, Bloomberg TV... I haven't tried leveragaged trading yet. Just don't want to put my balance into negative at once. But, the desire to maximize profits is strong! Thinking of opening several new positions at first. No guts, no glory!

When I lost my first deposit I was so upset because my target was to get at least minimal profit and use it without new deposits as long as possible. But it was my wrong decision to choose incorrect direction with bitcoin. As a result I had to invest more and be more careful when opening new position. Now I understand that I will lose if just trading my feels or the news. If you want to trade price behavior then you may have a chance at becoming profitable. I offer you to start with one pair and try to analyze its analytics and upcoming news. Use demo account concurrently with the real one comparing progress and results.

absolutely believe the term risk is understood incorrectly. You are not going to RISK money IF you do your homework and proper research, but if you are not going to do that then you are meant to struggle a fair bit. I don’t find this risky because I do my research and once you do that, then you just don’t need to worry about too many other things.

We just need to keep our watch on some latest happening, like recent things that went with Alipay, as they took a major decision of closing 3000 Accounts related to Crypto trading, so such stories are incredibly powerful

Розыгрыш был 2 октября? Где победителей посмотреть? Или "нет информации" ? Upd: Ошибся, 2 ноября, а не октября

🙂

Edited 1 hour ago by Demortal

Розыгрыш был 2 октября? Где победителей посмотреть? Или "нет информации" ? Upd: Ошибся, 2 ноября, а не октября

🙂

Edited 1 hour ago by Demortal