Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining! - Page 252 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining!

Kuasar

1629789611_.png.c7369f374f1c99e9f3a68ce288b697c4.png

ПрОсТиТе За НеРоВнЫй ПоЧеРк... :))

I think there is a chance to win and at least win something, but it is very small. As for me, I don't even want to try, because I'm too lazy to do all this. And you are most likely in luck! Therefore, good luck to you, friends!))

I think there is a chance to win and at least win something, but it is very small. As for me, I don't even want to try, because I'm too lazy to do all this. And you are most likely in luck! Therefore, good luck to you, friends!))

The excellent thing about Yobit Virtual Mining is that the MINEX coin that is the one that you get your profits is going up so you can get juicy profits

Торгую на йобите в районе года, пока что проблем с ней не возникало, всё на ура работает. Очень мне нравится что, что тут постоянно форки, их прямo много тут проводится.
С проблемами я на бирже особо не встречался, минусы можно расписать разве что по комисииям, на некоторые вещи они большие, на некоторые их нет. К примеру, биток отсюда вывести дорого, но при этом есть неокторые валюты, на которые комиссия ниже, чем на бинансе.