What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

I think that you are having the problem only since I have personally received the full payment of the daily publications, you should read what the payment system consists of and understand that the publications must have positive reactions so that they can be paid in Satoshis,

• +2 1

My dear friend, you should have to read the topic of payment system in About Forum section, where the moderators has been described that the BTC will be paid only to those posts having average positive rates. I am also getting payment 5 to 10 posts and average of daily in BTC payment. I always post very useful content and relevant to topics for getting positive reputations.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I agree with the new payment system it is paying those members that spend time and post good post not spammers. Those posting rubbish post will not receive likes then to receive bitcoin payment

There is no such issue I have face in the new payment system especially in btc satoshi. I'm getting full payment of 20k btc satoshi from yobit. And if you creates useless Post's then you will get btc satoshi in small amount.

• +5 1

If your posts don't get positive reviews, they are not paid. A few weeks ago, they were paying to zero rating posts, too unless it's average rating isn't below zero however they changed it and now they pay only for positively rated posts. 

• +3 1

Thanks  for asking the question so that we can also know if there is any issue with the payment system and we can get the answers as well. 

Yes it's right and i also not know about this but i also facing a issue that my BTC are struck in yobit. And not to sending to my balance. And my much money is struck in it. But why is this issue can anyone help me in thisto recover my funds in transfer to my wallet balance. 

I will suggest you to check the content of your post . Is it created according to the rules and regulations of this forum and your post was able to gained the positive reputation . Because it is necessary to make your post  reputed  for getting payment of 20 posts per day 

It is an unsweetened fact that the forum is not giving as much bitcoins as it claims to give. Basically, it depends on the quality of your posts. Because there is condition on which CryptoTalk pay us BTC. It will only pay to those posts who earn at least +1 or above ratings.

But I noticed that my all posts have earned reacts but still I am getting 6000-9000 Satoshis. I don't know what is the reason.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

Dude this is the policy of the Forum that you will get btcs on just positively reacted posts but talk tokens are for all selected post. So don't worry just try to make useful content to get maximum reputations on each post

• +2 1

Anyone take his compensation reward to conform that we need our every post +1 rating to receive 1000 sat, because still I did notice anythink in my yobit account. 

As we all know that forum officially payed to us in the bitcoin.of any post.that shows a must in positve rate and the other side they get a positive rate.If you get more positve rate then.you should.creat use full post that other mambers solve problem.

• +1 1

You must carefully read the laws and understand them before you post posts like this. Simply pay with Bitcoin is for the posts that contain positive reviews only, and any response that does not contain this is not calculated....🙃🙃

You should know that for publications to be paid they must have positive reactions in the course of 7 days if the publication is zero or negative the publication will not be paid, and I think that is what is happening with your account I recommend you read the rules and the payment system.

• +3 1

Yes dear i am also facing the same problem but i think they give btc in intervals and i hope they will pay btc for our daily reputations which we are earning. 

On 9/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Hello friends as you all know that there is compensation plan by the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk token the payment is for 20 posts. What is the reason ?

The reason is the payment on the bitcoins to our posts is the reputation or the reacts we get, once your posts within a day are getting some positive reactions, you will get 1000 satoshi for each positive reactions that you will get, so i will suggest that continue to make useful post to get more reputation and earned bitcoin.

I do not see a problem in the payment, even with the last change of cryptotalk in terms of payment it seems fair to me, because the price of btc is increasing and unfortunately many spammers take advantage of this, we suffer but if we like being here and we want the forum we will endure and work because that is what we want.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can say exactly what the reason for such system of payments,  but what I do observe is that the cryptotalk campaign only pay less because it requires a rating before it pays unlike  the cryptalk new which pays for just the post irrespective of it rated it not. 

• +1 1

Yes, from the reason hat I know why the payment is different between cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campaign is because the former pays you for post whether rated it not, while the later pays you for those posts that are rated.

On 17/09/2020 at 8:38 PM, BraveHeart01 said:

Dear you see that paid post are those which give the like. You can cheak the post which is rated. Poat is rated with positive rated if you have negative rated than your poat effect is bad. 

The reason why you don't receive full payment for btc is because btc is paid according to the reaction gotten for the post but talk token is paid according to the useful post for the day so try to make posts that will attract the interest of other members to make them react for your post in order to get btc for the reaction 

I don't think that there is any problem with the payment method in the forum because I read that you will be paid for BTC only when a fellow member in the forum finds your post useful and gives you a positive reaction.

As we know we are getting payment by two campaigns by one campaign we are getting talktokens and by another campaign we are getting btc now this depends upon us that how we can increase our earning. We can get 200 talktokens per day by 20 useful posts and also can get btc by getting like on our posts. So we should make useful and quality posts to get more likes and earning.

Payment is according to the quality of the comment or participation, when the participation is not useful and is not of the required quality, then they do not pay for it.

• +2 1

The reason for this is that the posts that are not paid for have content that is not useful to the forum, the officials evaluate the posts, or the reason may be the violation of a rule of the forum rules such as not completing a hundred letters or the language is not understood or following the copy-and-paste method. These are all things that cause  Not counting payment for publications.