I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why? - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

I'm not able to react, daily limit exceed why?

It's really a matter of concern I don't know the real reason yet but if you try to process later if you don't believe your daily response limit it will work if you respond at a certain time today then at some point you will fully respond later Hopefully this will solve your problem. If not, you will get a better experience from here. You can solve your problem by gaining experience from Singer.

I used the forum tried to give like and the forum said that I didn't have any likes left. I though I did something that abused the forum but read the rules again and it said I could give fifty every day. The problem was the time. 

You can do as many as 50 reactions in 1 day. Now in 1 day, you cannot react more than 50 reactions. Earlier, in this platform we used to match talk tokens in exchange for the reactions, but then the talk tokens received in exchange for the reactions were abolished. But as before, you can still do 50 sections in 1 day in this platform and you cannot do more than 50 actions in a day. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Seems like the rating timing is based on the last time you finished all your 50 reacts, if you did not finish then time does not reset. let say you have 2 likes left to like, if you continues tomorrow then time would reset after you finish those two.

You can react 50 react after 24 hours some time we did react but we can't u it is beacuse that in day we completed  50 react  day pass but time zone not complete  means that we  50 reacts after 24 hours.

I expect that the problem is related to your time zone, wait some time after, and if you are still facing this problem, contact one of the supervisors or professional people sure that they will help you.  Good luck .

Welcome mate for the enquiry, really it use to happen like that most of the time which I think it should be a network problem. But I will advise you it some time and try again. Have a great day ahead. Welcome

Yes,

Because the daily limit is twenty  posts ,and I think the reason is your current location and time or because you are using a mobile instead of a computer or laptop 

Hi friend recently this rules has been changed and now we cannot get earning by reacting the posts of other members but if talk about the old rule then according to that rule we was not be able to react the posts above then the 50 reactions daily. Now we cannot get earning by giving reactions because the people was giving the cheat rating to each other. 

When it's shows you that your reaction exceed when you did not make much reaction most times it's network problem may be your device network is bad then sometimes we don't observe the moment we are giving reputation to others people posts

This happens when you finish in the previous day late and start the next day earlier. It happened to me for a while and I try to be active earlier every day but some days that I can't then the next probably I don't come back before midnight to finish.

• +3 1

This has only one reason and that is that while we are reacting, daily we are given a limit of reactions which we can not exceed because it creates an alert that is surely that you got out friend, for this we must keep track of how we will react and how many we carry, remember that it can not happen so many times in a row because you can be called attention.

You have to pay attention to the timing at which the day ends in the forum because there may be a difference in timing between your country and the forum, try to make sure of that, and if this problem is not resolved, you must contact the supervisors

Mjuy buen dia, this is because sincerely there is a limit of daily reactions, if you are going over the limit you will get a warning warning that you are not doing the right thing, so you have to take note of the reactions or at least keep in mind how many you carry, because it is not beneficial for you that you get them all the time because it can be bad in the future here in the forum.

• +2 1

This has to do with the amount of reactions that you have done in a day, when it warns you is because you have already exceeded the limit and then you have to stop trying so that nothing bigger happens, anyway you should write down or have mentally how many it allows you, there are no more than 50, so you can be guided and realize that in reality the number that respects it and you can not give more. 

• +1 1

I think it is a temporary problem for you, and the forum will solve this problem automatically  in a few days. Do not be afraid. Your affairs will be organized soon. Just wait for some time and every thing will be ok.

Very normal and it happens with all members of the forum and the reason for that is the time that I gave the points, the daily limit is still 50 reactions within 24 hours, so I read the rules in the forum.

I think that there is an algorithm for the forum to prevent giving a reputation too much in a short time, and for this the message appears, but it is also strange that it happens to me that the message appears even though I did not give any reputation on the same day, perhaps a technical problem

This happens with everyone, you can add 50 reacts every 24 hours, so you cannot add any react before 24 hours have passed, for example if you react at 6:00 pm from the first day, you will not be able to add any reaction for the next day It's 6:00 in the morning.

Hey dear friend i am here who joined this platform since last week and still do not have receive any payment and do not idea about this.

This happens when you get to react more than you can on a given day, we must know that we are in a community that has its rules and it is best to apply them when we develop here in the Forum, because honestly sometimes we do not follow the rules and can lead us to be banned but we have a lot to learn as we develop.

• +3 1

I believe it must be as they commented above it differs in the timezone of each country and that you exceed the daily limit of reactions and the new day does not change you, so take note of your location timezones and that of russia.

• +1 1

hello friend you have a limit number of reactions per day it is fifty reacts, for me i find it time consuming sometimes so i do not have the chance to complete them always 

You'll just need to be patient and come after tge day runs out. The forum did this to limit the amount of rates you give per day. This is just to reduce the amount of people giving ratings to posts that do not deserve it and with the amount of rates you have you should use it only on good posts or bad ones you are sure of

Only after 24 hours you can react.Sometime you don't know your time of reputation goes away. Try to give reputations early in the day or see which time your reputation exceed. And only 50 reputations are allowed in a day. I also face one time such problem in my last account. But now I don't face such. 

• +5 1