What is your biggest wish about cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Red-Jones

What is your biggest wish about cryptocurrencies?

On 28/8/2020 at 7:26, Red-Jones said:

¿Cuál es tu mayor deseo sobre las criptomonedas?

Muchas personas llegan al foro para hablar, adquirir conocimientos y dar a conocer sus servicios, pero pocas personas tienen la oportunidad de poder pagar cualquier cosa en el mundo real utilizando criptomonedas. Por eso pregunto:

¿Cuál es el sueño de la mayoría de las personas en este foro sobre las criptomonedas?

¿Qué pueden comprar las personas aquí en el foro en el mundo real con bitcoins sin convertir a la moneda local?

The greatest desire as a user of crypto as I would say that I want it to be established and recognized as paper money is and legalized in all countries I think it is a very important factor for users of the world although we have seen that progressively some countries They have accepted cryptocurrencies as a form of payments, many stores use it, restaurants, pizzerias, hotels, among many others, and that is a very good sign that bitcoin has opened the doors to a new economy.

My main desire about cryptocurrency is to be able to get the most out of the pages, I have invested the money generated, I use many pages until I found yobit, it is an excellent page where your currency can be passed to btc, if the page is dedicated time, you can get several benefits to it this page has great opportunities the page also offers you to give you some coins with a series of requirements

My biggest wish is to, first of all, be able to gather as much money in cryptocurrencies as possible, secondly that these crypto coins become accepted everywhere by everybody so that we can operate with them without any problem, thirdly I wish to learn, on a daily basis, more and more related to this wonderful world so that in a short time I can start trading as a way of earning knowledge, experience and if I can make some money on the process it will be welcome. Finally, I hope to become a clever, successful crypto trader and make a fortune out of it.

Edited by Rolandosmart
add some information
  • +4 1

I wish I could earn up to one thousand bitcoins. As money is the key solution to each and every issue. If you have money then you can lead a happy and prosperous life and you can also help the needy people.

I usually store my earning for more invest in coins on yobit and when time has come I sell some of it to buy stuff such hanging out with my friends buy clothes and books either and my wish it to work until I have good income in my wallet 

• +3 1

My biggest wish is to spread this cryptocurrency among the common people all over the country so that we can earn the best and we can be self-sufficient from this.

In my openion the biggest wish for cryptocurrency is to used in our daily life which make our life easier in the way of using money. Nowadays cryptocurrency is making a place in the market to grow faster and faster. So the biggest wish is to used cryptocurrency more comfortable way.

My biggest goal is to increase the value of the coins I have accumulated and to earn more income. This will make me very happy. Good luck to everyone