Bitrefill Mobile App - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Bitrefill Mobile App

16 hours ago, Chiraz chiraz said:

Wow, it seems to be a good application. I personally do not use applications, especially since fraud is spreading all the time and place. I do not support this idea at all. Maybe in the future I accept the idea. Thank you, my friend.

Have you investigated about Bitrefill first? Yes, there are so many scam or fake apps but Bitrefill is verified app and the trusted one. You can check its download stats or user's feedbacks to learn more about this application. 

9 hours ago, Allah ditta said:

Thank you for sharing this application with us.This is very interesting multi- functional application.This application looks good with the gift card feature.This app have many great forums where we can buy tons of things with crypto currency.The features this application are many.To me it's a good app where can I use Amazon and stream.

Check your lines(bold) , what do you mean to say? This app does not have more forum 🤣 ! It allows you to purchase gift cards as I have been repeatedly telling, check my previous replies to this thread or read original post once again. Try installing this app to know more about it. 

Sir is it also similar app to Cryptorefills? I knew about Cryptorefills but Bitrefill is newer mobile application for me. Which cryptocurrencies are accepted insde this app? Is fiat currency accepted accepted inside this app? 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, ShiNorton said:

Sir is it also similar app to Cryptorefills?

I have no idea about this app. I need to check this app first. 

I knew about Cryptorefills but Bitrefill is newer mobile application for me.

If it is new to you, you, you might install it on your device and test it. In my experience, this app is easier to use.

Which cryptocurrencies are accepted insde this app?

You can purchase gift cards by using Bitcoin, Litecoin, ETH,etc. 

Is fiat currency accepted accepted inside this app? 

Yes USD through Bitrefill USD card, it can be possible. 

Hi dear bitterfil is a good application, and its also easier to use in mobile. Its also easily available in play stor, and we work on bitterfly easily and secure.

I posted your article very quickly here I read it carefully and I have gained a lot from And a lot of things I didn't know I now know I made a scene that i use it 

On 12/13/2020 at 12:11 PM, Hamza-Roshan said:

Bitrefill app is best app for purchasing gifts and for buying the things. It is  one of the trending app for now. The users of this app also gets rewards and cashbacks after purchasing things.

Reward is given in satoshis according to the purchase of gifts on this app. I expect to see direct deposit options for USDT,  LTC, and other major altcoins on this app. So far, this is one of the best gift purchasing app with high stability. 

It won India that you strengthen the cryptocurrency by using the app. You can tell me something about what it is. Who should nourish that you can also do your shopping 25 and whatsapp can use your currency .

On 12/15/2020 at 8:42 PM, Shazi veer said:

By this application we can buy gift cards by cryptocurriences and this application is created for both android and ios users after installing this application create your account on this and then verify by your email and the interesting thing is that they can't said to us for kyc verification.

Isn't it cool? No KYC and real time exchange rate for currencies while purchasing the gift cards off this app. Honestly I have not find another cool app like this to purchase gift cards by using the crypto. Christmas is coming and I think so many crypto enthusiasts may find it as the best app to exchange crypto against the gift cards from the so many popular platforms. 

Is a very good application .It has very good features.It gives you a fine collection  of gift cards.The things of almost  all brands are available in it. With the help of this, you can buy the gift cards of your choice. It has so many other functions.

It is an amazing app.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Yes bro you are right bitrefill app is a very good app for buying gift card by using crypto currency. Thanks for your information.

This is really a great app. I have pe sonally benn to using it as well and so far i have no complains. I'ts so easy to navigate and is user friendly. It also supports so many transactions but i use it mostly to pay bills.

I do not know anything what you talk above because I am new one in this field so I request to complete guide me I will be very thankful to you.🙂

Hello dear friend..This application looks good with the Gift card feature. But I havenot downloaded the app yet, it's website is pretty awesome. As there is no problem in using website. it is possible on this app. that is Amazon gift card to be precise and pop means Proof of Purchase.

This is fascinating multi-utilitarian application. I think it has the right to attempt download on cell phone and utilize some time. A few highlights are truly new, yet the greater part of them are acknowledged in other crypto applications, so this application isn't for everybody

Yes this app is really wonderful. By using this app one can buy gift card with cryptocurrencies. App has instant digital delivery to any country. No country restrictions. Also has crypto payment options. The primary goal of platform is to make cryptocurrency products and services more accessible to everyone worldwide.

I didnt install the application yet but i visited the website . It feels very comfortable and great plateform to use. 2%discount is also great . 

I didnt install the application yet but i visited the website . It feels very comfortable and great plateform to use. 2%discount is also great . 

On 1/16/2021 at 8:42 PM, Sanam jan said:

Hello dear friend..This application looks good with the Gift card feature. But I havenot downloaded the app yet, it's website is pretty awesome. As there is no problem in using website. it is possible on this app. that is Amazon gift card to be precise and pop means Proof of Purchase.

You might do whatever you love to choose either web version or the app but this thread is all about Bitrefill app. So any app related constructive comments are appreciated here. Thanks.

18 hours ago, khurram said:

I  gаve  а  3  rаting  beсаuse  it  needs  а  lоt  оf  imрrоvement.  The  рreviоus  versiоn  wоrks  аs  аdvertised,  but  this  uрdаte  dоesn't  wоrk.  I  hорe  the  next  оne  wоuld  be  рerfeсt  beсаuse  I  reаlly  like  the  serviсe.  Fоr  nоw,  I'm  using  the  web  versiоn,  mаybe  until  the  next  wоrking  uрdаte  соmes.

There is email of the developers. It may possibly due to device combability issue so the technical team might give you the specific ideas regarding your issues and their updated versions. 

Wow that's amazing application by using this application we all can easily buy more Gift Cards by using cryptocurrencies so its a unique idea there are number of platforms that gave us this service but this platform is very beneficial for all of us and we can buy on low price. 

Thanks a lot for sharing your information about this application.  On Cryptotalk forum,  after earning Crypto currency,  there was a problem to buy and invest this currency.  But now I think this problem has solved.  Now one can buy gifts card by using cryptocurrencies.  

It's a very interesting and fantastic app as well.  I hope it will help a lot to people. 

Best of luck! 

In this application they provides products and services that allow anyone to live on crypto currency more easily. Bitrefill mobile app provide a catalog of gifts cards, prepaid mobile refills, and lightning networking services that can be purchased using bitcoins and other crypto currency.