The best coins for making transactions - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

I have used LTC for withdrawal from yobit. And this was good experience for me because this was my first time withdraw from yobit. And then i try others  to make better experience.

Friend, I like to use bitcoins for fast transaction. It is secure and profitable for me. It is very popular because many people invest in bitcoins. It has high demand and in this way, we can get good profit from bitcoins. 

My assessment, most ideal approach to pull out your digital currency in genuine cash is litecoin. Low expense and quick exchanges. Additionally I like to pull out with Etherum in light of the fact that its quick too.

There are  a lot of  transaction sites.But i think waves is very best among all transaction sites.It has low withdraw fees and other good fether .You will be able to transaction in few minutes in this sites .No security  issue is available .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

The best of all these currencies is the Ltc. I like it the most because it also has very little withdraw fees and people use it a lot I want to use it for investment. Every coin has their own transaction. The withdraw fee depends on the value of the coin. The higher the value, the higher the price. Everyone has their own preferences and whoever wants to use it. Crypto currency is good in every way.

Bitcoin is the best currency to lend. The best site for bitcoin transactions. It helps us a lot. I have received good quality payments from now on, I hope you can also earn good quality income from this forum. All you need to do here is a little patience and hard work. I think this is the best site to make money.

Thank dear for sharing this type of meaningful information helpful for others I have no withdraw at that time after some days i withdraw my money so use this coins and tell you about my best experience

Of course, Litecoin is the best for me. It is a currency supported by Bitcoin and has a future, and it is the fastest currency in withdrawals with the currency of XRP in addition to the low commission rate and in addition, it is not a bank currency like XRP

In my opinion I can tell you that the best cryptocurrency that has the lowest transaction fee within Yobit is WAVES, which will only charge you 0.002 WAVES for withdrawing any amount of this cryptocurrency, also this currency is listed in Binance.

Until now, Litecoin is the cheapest to transact, for us small traders really need Litecoin to minimize transaction costs to a minimum so that the income of traders like me does not have expensive transactions. I also use arbitrage trading so Litecoin is a perfect fit for this type of trading strategy. In addition, another advantage of buying LTC is that there is no minimum transaction fee, in contrast to XRP which has a transaction limit of 22 XRP.

• +2 1

I choice litecoin for one reason that is when YOU going to convert your btc to litecoin it take the fee low but if you want to convert your btc to eth then fee is higer than ltc. Well for the first time I borrowed some LTC from my friend and returned him after two month as ETH. 

Seriously I tell you that the best coin of this forum for the transactions is Bitcoin according to me maybe you are taught is different so if you tell me I will suggest you that you should too do your transactions in the Bitcoin

On 8/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Thanks alot for sharing this information, some of us are still Green to the concept of crypto currency in general. Start with this forum the information shared by various writers have been helping. But I guess I need to do my personal research to know which coin will fit my plans.

Indeed, I am new here and need to get some information about the channels or pages that give exhortation and data about exchanging digital forms of money, since I preferred this field .

14 hours ago, shabbirabbas110 said:

During most of my time on online work for coins i have used only two coins for trading, investment or exchange wirh other Kind of coins are Bitcoin and Lircoin. They seem suitable for me but other person has ita own opinion about it. But when we compare both bitcoin ans Litecoin with l each other than it is simple that litecoin has low withdrawal fee charges about some 0.008 dollars bur bitcoin has 7 to 12 Dollar withdrawal fee charges  

Thats why i made this list , because if you are using bitcoin to withdrawal your money from exchanges they will ask you to pay more than 10$ every time and thats not a win deal mate , but with Litecoin you can skip all those high fees and pay only 0.2$ in every exchange .. 

There are usually several coins in the online world but I would suggest you to use Bitcoin, Etherium Coin and LTC Coin to transact.  Because the market value of these coins is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market, so by transacting these coins you will get more and more profit.

Indeed, monetary forms are generally excellent to pull out external the wallet on the grounds that their charges are low contrasted with the expenses for pulling out Bitcoin or Ethereum. I use Litecoin to pull out on the grounds that it is available on most stages and its withdrawal expenses are additionally low. Not all destinations acknowledge Dogecoin or TRX coins.

The Best Cryptocurrency is.

Bitcoin (BTC) The granddaddy of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin was first and is the most well-known cryptocurrency on the market. ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
EOS (EOS) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC)

And Cryptocurrencies sport the lowest average transaction fees....
Monero: $2.587.
Bitcoin: $1.184.
Dash: $0.363.
Ethereum: $0.347.
Litecoin: $0.198.
Bitcoin Cash: $0.097.
EOS: $0.0105.
Ripple: $0.0037.

There are many coins that you can deal with on the platforms, and from these currencies there are the best crypto currencies.the best currencies to make transfers are stablecoins and other cryptocurrencies such as litecoin.

The best coins you can use for transactions are Dogecoin and Ripple, There are the most use case and also reliable on each transfer. I invested a large amount of money in these two coins too. Litecoin can touch $400 in the market very soon.

I think the best coin for transaction is litecoin. It is very safe. People use it a lot because it is easy to use. There is absolutely no danger. Its withdrawal fee is very low. It has many more benefits. I use this coin more often and I only know about it. 

• +2 1

The best coins for transaction is ltc xlm but in my point of view waves might be best and I prefer to make transaction ltc it is a easy way. The prcnt age of withdrawal currency is very low. 

• -1 1

6 hours ago, armish khan said:

The best coins for transaction is ltc xlm but in my point of view waves might be best and I prefer to make transaction ltc it is a easy way. The prcnt age of withdrawal currency is very low. 

you didnt say anything new ,thats the main idea of the topic . 

6 hours ago, Sayed50 said:

But you should be choose the good time, for example if you change your BTC to LTC with price 0.0051 and when you transfer your LTC you find the price down to 0.0050 than you will lose for each 1 LTC 10000 satoshi

for me i'm using DGB the fee of one transaction is 0.002 DGB in YOBIT exchange and 1DGB = 240 Satoshi, so for one transaction of DGB his fee is 0.48 satoshi

first , litecoin is a good currency so no matter if it dump it will recover quicker than you can imagine , and second avoid to make transactions when there is huge volatility in the market if you are afraid of losing money during the transaction .

xrp trx ltc waves

All are fast transfer currencies with low fees and are preferred for transferring money to our wallets Likewise, the type of transmission network plays a role as the TRC20 network of USDT is fast, its fees are zero, but not all platforms support it.

• +3 1

Thanks sir for providing information about different coins. I'm new to this forum and I haven't used any coins yet. So I have no experience yet. Because I haven't done any transaction yet. Your knowledge of coins has greatly increased from this topic. It will be very useful for me. Thanks again۔

• +2 1