Bitcoin And Gold - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BTC Future

Bitcoin And Gold

Bitcoin and Gold both are widely used and suitable for investment.  Both are very useful for long-term investments.  However, gold is more suitable for investment.  Because Bitcoin has been around since 2009 and gold has survived for thousands of years . So I prefer gold. 

Yes my dear friend both bitcoin and gold are good coins... But I Also prefer bitcoin for the long time investment because through this coin I earn more and also increase his capital... Gold not give me too much benefits from the bitcoin... That's why I always choose bitcoin

Gold and Bitcoin have both similarities and differences. While Gold is accepted and recognized by governments all over the world, it is not so in case of Bitcoin. Both Gold and Bitcoin are scarce and so the prices of both these are rising. About the prediction of Bitcoin reaching the price of 100k$  in 2021, it is far from it at present.

The naming of Bitcoin electronic gold is somewhat appropriate, as both are safe and good for a long-term investment and this is the convergence that we infer between the two

Considering the current situation of bitcoin and taking into account that it now has institutional support, it could be said that it can become a refuge just like gold is, in the same way I am no longer skeptical about the price, bitcoin demonstrated That paradigms can easily be broken so a price like $ 100,000 will sooner or later be reached.

Yes, dear, what you are saying about Bitcoin is 100% true, and it is really for me one of the best cryptocurrencies, and it is a great comparison between Bitcoin and gold, both of which are precious, and worth working hard at and investing in. 

Thank you so much for posting this topic about the bitcoin and gold. Bitcoin and gold both have the fluctuation price and people can get profits from the bitcoin and gold trading. But I think that bitcoin is much better than the gold because bitcoin price has much fluctuations than gold and people can get much profits easily from the bitcoin trade. 

Thanku for sharing this information. But i think bitcoin is the digital gold with a lot of more opportunities than the gold. Glod is a stable coin  which ha no chance to increase. They will make bitcoin more benefit than gold.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is considered like gold for the rest of the currencies, as it is the basis on which the price of any currency is based, and more than 90% of the currencies are linked to Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is like gold . But gold can't surpress bitcoin. If you invest on bitcoin you can make profit you can't imagine. But in gold you can't even earn profit. It will be little amount of profit. So bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin is also valuable than gold. In past people invest on gold. Now it is modern age so now people investing on bitcoin to earn more profit. 

• +3 1

Gold appears to be more better than crypto as it is not as volatile as crypto. With crypto the price can go very low in a shirt period and can also go high. But gold has been in the game for quit a long time and we have seen how stable it is as compared to bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your long post about Gold and bitcoin, this two thing are very important for the world, I say Bitcoin is more valuable than Gold at this moment because Bitcoin value is so expensive that can not beat Gold price.

Bitcoin and Gold both are important but bitcoin is having very high value so its having its importance specially in investing and trading but gold is another thing which cannot be compare with bitcoin.