Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Can we still comment for some old posts and get paid?

Yes, you can interact with old posts, because the information in this forum is not duplicated, and therefore whether it is old or new, the important thing is to gain knowledge from it and you will get profit. 

It's a great topic ..
I think you can comment on the old topic as long as it is still open and you can enter into a conversation with it .. I have noticed that there are many topics that have been closed and you cannot write anything about it.

• +3 1

Of course, you can do that. There are many old posts that are very basic and useful, and the reason for this is the valuable information they contain, as well as if they were not useful, they would have been deleted by the people in charge of the forum

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you can still comment on old topics and be paid, of course. Because many of the previous topics contain information and have very important content for everyone, so the moderators keep it open for response and discussion. 

Yes of course, you can comment on on old post even if the post is more than one year, provided the post is still displaying in this platform and it’s still useful for the members of this platform. But if the topic is locked or blocked it means that the topic is not more useful for the members.

You can comment on any regular and open entries, regardless of how old they are. I've seen a lot of people share their and get paid for it. As a result, you can confidently reply to an older message. However, I believe that the newer one should be respected over the older one.

Yes, dear friend, we can comment on old posts as long as it is still open, and the goal is to keep interaction on the post, but if it is closed, then this means that there is a problem and we cannot comment.

Nice question that came to my mind i discovered that the forum from time to time deleted topic and close other topics and also there are topic that are still open۔۔

Yes, my friend, we can comment on old posts and give responses, so we can do it because they contain useful information, but a topic has been closed that we cannot comment on for sure.

Of course my dear mate, you can still comment on other and old posts and get payment. Actually all the old posts will increase your experience!And you will get a goid reputation in this way. Thanku mate fot suggesting suchan amazing idea 

Welcome my friend .
I think you can .. You can comment on old posts and get profits, but the most important thing is that your posts are useful and distinctive and worth it .. If your posts are duplicated then you will not be able to get as good profits as you want ..
So my friend, focus on writing good content and useful to others.
Good luck.

• +2 1

Yes, we can respond and comment on old posts, and we find some of them have been blocked.
Nevertheless, I am following this topic, there is a lot of useful information and experiences, and I think that it does not harm the policy of the forum.

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, of course you can write comments on any topic you want as long as it is still open and therefore you can get money for that, but if the topic is closed, we cannot respond to it, there are many old topics that contain useful information, I wish you luck Happy.

Hello dear I do not know if it is useful for you to participate in the old topics and if we look at them critically it is a great feature for new users to also benefit from the old topics I like to respond to these topics because they are really fun and teach me.  Lots of stuff and thank you very much

Yes, you can comment on old topics, but you must take into account the time period between the publication of the topic and the time it is attached to it, as many things may have changed in this period, in the end you will be paid if your comment is useful.

Yes, my friend, as long as the old topic provides useful information and is accepted by the forum, you can comment on it and earn profit as well.

Yes we can comment on old comments as long as we are making the right comments and thats the best way to think of this we are all suppose to work as hard and put together everything in one perspective and everything will be fine as you can tell.

We can comment on old posts it is not out of rule bit it also helps us in getting knowledge from this. It doesn't matter on which post you commented you can comment on any post.

Yes, my friend, we can also comment on old topics, We search for the post we need to read, after searching we rate it and comment on it.I think there is a lot of knowledge in the old posts that are very good for new members., But , avoid paying for unhelpful or repetitive posts, deleting, or negative reviews.

Yes, of course, you can comment on old topics that are still there, you can. But if it is closed, you cannot participate in it.  Just focus on sharing topics with useful and important content

If all the publications that are here can be commented, it can be answered and if they are qualified then you will get your reward and your payment.

It does not matter if the post is old or recent. When you comment on a post and get a positive evaluation, you will receive payments according to the system in force here.

Just be helpful with your comment

• +2 1

Yes my friend you can comment on old posts as long as they are open and not closed, a lot of members search the forum to get more information and read old posts and they will read the comments so you can add the comment at any time .

Of course, you can comment on old posts and receive money and reputation depending on the content of the comment. This may help you and also help members to gain other opinions and earn money.

You can most definitely post on old topics
But there is a question on my mind
What happens if we comment on the subject of its owner is banned from the site
Can someone help me?.