Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Open your mind, not every profit depends on luck!

On 8/5/2020 at 11:00 AM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

Thank you very much sir I'm very grateful for you taking your time to share this useful and informative informations with us I'm very sure I'm not the only one that find this very useful most of the members too will do so I will strictly follow your advice so I won't lose my money

• +3 1

On 8/5/2020 at 3:00 PM, Calvinpriva said:

My friends, let us discuss this issue because many people are confused about it. I am sad to say that there are people who do trading as gambling, everything they do on crypto believes in luck more than knowledge! Of course, you can believe in luck but for a few percent because investing in crypto has its knowledge and you will see great success if you get that knowledge.

Example: Normally LTC reaches up to $72+ when it pumps, but sometimes it goes down up to $38 !! Now in this case, if you will increase your thinking capacity it's very easy for any trader to earn a profit. If your trading will not depend on luck, you will understand that every coin can fall but when it reaches some point, it has large possibilities to stop and start to pump again! I told one of my friends to buy LTC when it was $44 after i saw BTC grow for some percent because there are coins that depend on BTC in large percent. He agreed with me and purchase 10 LTC, after few days it grows to $56 and he sold there, so he earned a profit of $100 after all fees in less than a month! So we used knowledge to make this decision and not luck! The good thing is that anyone can learn this knowledge for free, anywhere and anytime! Because you can learn through youtube tutorials, blogs, in this forum and etc.

____________________.

So open your mind and do the right thing (learn), if you keep investing in crypto as a gambler you will lose more money than the amount you earn and at the end of the day you will hate crypto and say it is a scam! But the problem it's you.

This post is one of the best at this forum. Your post is very helpful for us. I got many information due to this post. Profit is depend on our post. And post depend on our knowledge. So, we should gain knowledge more than more then we should gain profit. I liked your thoughts. 🤗

Luck is a major factor when it comes to profit and success. Luck is a combination of blessings from god or elders or well wishers or how good and pure we are at heart, but cannot always favour us. Another major factor parallel to luck is hard work. Never ever compromise it.

• +1 1

I concur on the off chance that you need to acquire great benefit you need to buckle down you need to take care of exertion for you to bring in great cash. Truly now and then you will bring in cash on karma uniquely in betting site yet it depends not all the time you are fortunate.

No doubt in it mate not every profit depend on luck. If we work hard then we earn profit because hard work never go waste. So make yourself ready to earn profit through hard work and not to depend on the sentence that every profit depend on our luck. Best wishes for all 😊

This is very informative topic mate. If you want to make profit then you have to work hard for it. Dont depend on luck. You need to have much knowledge for investment and trading. Most of the people lose their money for lacking of knowledge. So gather knowledge and skill . Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

Sure Buddie when we talk luck it depend on the way we are been dedicated to and how hardworking you've been through our work and we need to be focused on anything we come across we should put our hope and believe that anything we are into there must be luck we shouldn't put on bad mind.

I saw again, above all the turn a profit concomitant cryptocurrencies, refuse tough luck, for taking in depends upon learning, pride oneself, strength and may, unless you have to earnings and obtain bread, you've got to relearn, clear experience furthermore overlook no matter what related to luck.
Good luck all

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful post
I like your words, I am at this moment learning and collecting information before starting the investment process in order to avoid loss when I work, the higher the percentage of knowledge I have the lower the rate of failure or loss, you should always pay attention to all the details large or small.

Really good post has been appreciated. I think if you invest in crypto or trading and gambling just for luck then if it keeps losing your money then you never blame your luck or never blame crypto services. Hope the best but you are ready for the bad.

My dear friend you are absoutely right every profit not depend on luck but there is one thing that is deeply depend on profit that thing is hard working hard working depend on profit hard work is the key to be success and gain profit hard working can change your luck 

Well said. look, it is not sure that you are earning profit by depend on your luck. truly say that, sometime you will win of your project by didn't of your luck. but every time it can't be happen.

Yes you are proper my pal and buying and selling is a very challenging machine for learners like me that I do not have any understanding about what's going on there however I do not have faith good fortune in their like different novices did due to the fact we inserting our incomes there and our income is got here from our work tough and time and you will simply let your good fortune to do that trading? that is very wrong. We should have information and maintain mastering to us for greater success fee that we ought to do the buying and selling successfully. 

In my view, luck is essential to our success, but we must also work to achieve success. We don't just have to wait for our fate because fate depends on our prayers. We cannot deny the importance of luck, but it is also important to work hard. Hard work is the key of success.

Your words are very logical. If a person knows how to conduct trading clients, searches and reads a lot about them, he will find that it is very easy to profit, and with a logical analysis and study of the market, he will find that he is able to trade and put large amounts of investment and profit from it in a very short period, but all we have to do is clear our minds and understand what is happening in the market and Then the fun adventure begins when we are confident of success

I also think like that the all the profits do not depend on your luck rather if you choose some kind of business or things wisely then they can be prove more beneficial than  your luck so I think that we  should not have just thinking that the our profit or loss depend only on our luck rather than we should work hard wisely so that we may success.

You're right, if one just struck to its luck he earn profit at one time and lose it another time. As there is ups and downs in life luck will also vary but if one use his/her knowledge to make some decision and depends completely on experience and knowledge then one always enjoy profit. And what happens when luck goes the knowledge works.

profits are most lightly to be dependent on luck but they are more often with hard work. profit cannot be expected if hard work is not done with proper devotion.& we know that hard work requires the proper amount of knowledge as well as the skills to develop one too.

Hey may brother. When a person becomes an entrepreneur by deciding to start a business, he is acting on an opportunity that he believes will satisfy a need for both consumers (a product or service) and themselves (independence, wealth, fame). I love cryptotlk.

There are numerous that accept that you can just catch a pattern on crypto costs for exchanging, in the event that you are fortunate to do as such, anyway the straightforward truth is that many settle on choices dependent on their insight, for example, the patterns, monetary conditions, etc.

We should not dependent on our luck. On this forum if we try our best and work properly without any miss conceptions then we can earn money. Its not right thing that we are totally believing in our luck. We should try and do hard work for earnings money. 

This is the scientific research. The price of the coin will fall under those laws, because you will find that coins like bitcoin, eth and LTC can never fluctuate very rapidly by having some sort of trend both in favor and opposition. You ought to think about this technological research to make really good money. Never transact if you don't know how to study the cryptocurrency.

We ought not arrangement with exchanging as a bet, yet rather as a whole world that needs a ton of involvement and information on its procedures, depending just on karma will prompt an incredible misfortune, so we should be tolerant, and become familiar with the exchanging strategies bit by bit, to begin accomplishing benefits .

I agree with you, my friend, because trading and investing has become a broad science with all this development and it is stupid to deal with it as pure good luck, but we have to go deeper into it

• +3 1