Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

This is actually very useful, and it's called ease of access (EOA). Since you log in to the forum of cryptotalk and YoBit everyday multiple times, it seems logical to have these shortcuts to facilitate the access procedure instead of writing it manually or depending on the auto-complete from the browser address bar, thanks for the helpful advice!

and one more thing, you can add these websites to the homepage of your browser instead of adding it to your phone homepage, which is even more convenient. 

Edited by Remy Maro
misspelled a word

@sayems.i would be a good idea of crypto talk organization discussion by them and will make sure that crypto talk. Crypto can also help junior members of the topic can be generated. I would like a response of home page can support by them. 

It was difficult for me to visit the gathering by utilizing the cell phone since all that time I didn't think about that. Much obliged to you so much, however for the present a, utilizing figure. However, I can follow those means whenever I need to utilize a versatile.

Yes it is a very good idea it will save us a lot of valuable time. As a result we can spend more time on this platform and very easily. I had no idea about it. Friend, thank you very much for presenting it to us. Thanks buddy

I have tried a couple of times to do so and sometimes its  been a  little bit challenging, knowing very well there is nothing to much holding the right position that would work,I always outside but am making sure that I add it today and am so sure it will be the perfect solution to the work that am about to do.

It is not necessary for me to place Crypto Talk on the home page of the phone or PC.  It can be good for beginners to log into the forum frequently and learn from the posts useful in it whenever they have free time.  For me I write posts whenever I have free time because I strive to be useful and not just work for money.

I didn't send cryptotalk to my homepage since I am not using my phone everytime I post here. I just bookmarked this website in my browser so that I can still access it very quick even I am using my computer, also it is one of the top sites I visited so it always show at my browsers home page.

Thanks for this valuable information because i was facing very much difficulty to login by my mobile.But your suggestion is good and now i am following these steps which you mentioned above in your post and now its very easy to visit the forum.Thanks again for sharing this information with us.

• +1 1

Thanks for providing this information, i think most of the smartphone users know about this feature. You can add shortcut of any page in your homepage.

I'm a new member anyways but I already have the crypto talk link on my device home page already which makes it easily accessible for me anytime I want to log in to the page.

I've tried a few times to do so, and often it's been a little difficult, knowing full well that there's nothing to keep the right place that will fit, I'm still out there, but I'm making sure I'm adding it today because I'm so sure it's going to be the best solution to the job that I'm going to do.

Wow this is a very cool feature. I noticed this feature right now. I think it will help us to open cryptotalk so fast. It is like an android app. Thank you for sharing thi amazing trick. Now I will create a shortcut of my yobit account also.

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information it has surely helped many members personally I don't work the forum from a cell phone I do it from a computer and I have the cryptotalk page saved in favorites.

• +1 1

Hi mates,yes it's very important and necessary for cryptocurrency to be in your phone home page, because it deserve and even what is more than that and so far it's a forum with advantages occupied in it,with knowledge, skills and experience, ability to know how fast you're in Learning.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error
  • +1 1

I would say that this is a good, very effective and potentially effective method for easy access to the CryptoTalk homepage, but it does not need to be used.  In my opinion, we should focus on the convenience of others in the forum instead of this post makes it really easy for everyone to login to the site but I think there are a huge number of people using the site from a computer.  I don't think this feature helps them. Thanks guys.

This is not very important. This forum is so useful, big and positive that I will never forget. Every day when I go online, I first type the address of this forum in the address bar and enter this site so that I can get new information from the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes I have added talking to my homepage in my device it is just too because it is easy to assess group chat up because I spent a lot of time encryptor talk learn more about cryptocurrencies. If you do like this it will be helpful for you you and you can can save time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have also cryptotalk on my home page . It actually makes easy to open you account you don't have to open the website every time just tap on the shortcut icon and use it easily.

Thanks for sharing this information, it's a shortcut that makes it easier to accessing the forum without going around to input password time and time again.

It is easy to everyone to log in to the site.i don't know about this forum.it will be simple for any member who using this site from mobile phone

• Useful or interesting 1

This what I'm using so far, I always like to add all my necessary things on the homepage to have the value of the things immeeiately I need it, thank for calling our attention on the posting of our good necessary in the homepage to have at the time.

It's a useful thing to make a shortcut to the forum on your device's desktop , because when you work on an explorer page , you may close the page by a mistake , then you have to open the link in a new page . but it's difficult if you don't remember the true link.