What ever your problem outside - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What ever your problem outside

there are people who disagree with the opinion of the author, even if the post is written 100%, but there are those who set it according to their mood, and it happens.  it is important to just survive it, or something.

I would like to express my personal opinion on this matter.  When a member is successful and attracts the hearts of others, he must be encountered by a weak-minded person, who will try to discredit and belittle him. I advise these people to develop themselves instead of offending the successful members.

I agree with your point of view, my mate. We must behave professionally in this forum, so we must support each other and refrain from trolling. Most importantly, if a member has done nothing wrong to you, you must refrain from doing so. I genuinely hope that this conduct will not be accepted. So give react honestly depends on a member's hard work. 

There are members that do things roughly and that is why we might have those cases. It seems like that person is just rushing to get things done and does not care to take a look at the quality of the post. Honestly I would advice such person to stop such acts because they will be causing crisis in the forum by getting useful members banned.

I was sorry, dear, when I knew that there is a bad phisher who can join us and make a bad reputation for others for reasons that may be personal, and this is a bad thing for us not to give the leaflets their true value and I hope that I will not be exposed to this thing

Actually, Yes! The problem is that each of us makes a mistake, and we must learn from this and somehow correct the situation. When we get a bad reputation, we should understand that the problem is with us, and we should review our comments and write a more responsive and popular one!

• +2 1

You might also notice some grammatical errors in my written texts too. Some guys point error so that I correct them immediately. I have been using Grammarly extension on my browser but problem is, if you use free version of it, can not fix the critical grammatical mistakes. Anyway, review the texts before publishing on this forum which will surely help you to sort out the mistakes. Good Luck.

• +2 1

OH i did'nt noticed such type of activity within this forum.As i am new here i am afraid of such nagativity on my side.Can any one have solution for such negative activity  It shiuld readily be stopped.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are absolutely right.

It depends on your post when your post is full of meaning and knowledge then people give you positive response and comments.

Otherwise negative reputation you will receive.so follow the rules of the forum.

God bless you all ♥️

Of course.  We may face the same problem.  So seniors should know if there is a problem on this page.

Thanks for pointing me to this platform.

Indeed, I read this post and I felt sorry for this member because there are those who are stalking him and obeying his reputation -5 always, this is really bad and unethical to mix personal matters with professional matters, if you have a problem with this member and his posts are good then it is a shame to give him a bad reputation , I think he should file a complaint with the moderators to investigate the story.

On 7/14/2020 at 4:25 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Good day, 

I read a post where one of the member here always receiving -5 reputation although he posted good quality content in most of his post and comments. 

My first suspicion is there's someone who's trolling and giving him that kind of reputation and if not then I think there's someone who know him outside cryptoworld and also a member here and maybe one of his enemy that's why he always receive -5 reputation. 

(It's also the gut of the one who always receiving the negative reputation) 

I hope this kind of act will stop because that's not fair to the one who really putting his/her effort to contribute here. 

I hope if you see your enemy here and no matter what kind of problem you have then don't bring your anger inside the cryptoworld. 

Just show some professional act and maintain the proper behavior. 

Also stop trolling, give proper reputation especially to those who really put an effort to help other members here. 

This is a very bad thing because everyone doing hard work here to make a work and if a good post is receiving this kind of reputation it is very bad and modulator should do something on this and should stop this kind of things.

Dear I have not seen like this happens but it is not good here we are like a family members. Here we get paid by our knowledge and we should to share with others and if these posts are deserve able for getting repotation then we can give repotation.

• +4 1

I agree with you dear friend, we must leave our problems out of this forum because it may lead negatively to us and to other people we must not bring problems into this forum for the best is to help negatively rated members to succeed in this forum.

A very nice publication, may God help you. I hope that everyone adheres to these ethical controls, but do not try to have evil instilled in him, so it will not benefit him to talk so if you are exposed to this situation you should write to one of the supervisors and he will know who gave you this reputation and monitor his behavior

@Dark_Sky

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are a lot of people who give ratings randomly and without even knowing what the comment is, they just want to evaluate and earn the credit that was spoiling on the evaluation, and this matter is really irritating.

• +2 1

It is very, very sad to see a useful post that all members can benefit from
To see it always has a negative reputation
In my opinion, officials should follow up on such matters and find out what is the reason for giving a good publication a bad reputation
Or every positive reputation erases a negative reputation.

You are right, my friend, and that there is something contrary to the goal of the forum as it is contrary to encouragement and scientific push in its wide scope, and it is possible that we encounter some publications that do not have high quality, and perhaps the writer is a newbie in this field, but it can be directed and given a negative point or comment on his participation or replay to his comment by following constructive criticism and directing it in the right direction, and not by following harmful methods.

Its our responsibility to give positive reaction to others quality content. If your content is unique, useful, informative,relevant then people will give you positive reaction. And this reaction will help you to increase your reputation. But there are some members who give negative reaction to quality content. This is not fair mate. We have to consider about it.

being honest I have not find someone being told like that but I definitely believe that one should be treated like that everyone here was a beginner and just give focus on learning not for earning no one is perfect and intelligent in every field

• +2 1

I agree with you, this matter is not permissible at all, and people should report religion who perform these actions. It is unfair to give a negative evaluation to someone who truly exerts an effort and deserves a positive evaluation, this indicates the weakness of these people and their failure, regardless of the problem that exists, we are here in the forum One family has no problems, we are here to help each other.

You are right, every member should give good support to the information he benefited from as a letter thanking the author of the post, as well as the unhelpful post we must give him a negative evaluation.
But although there are some people who rate all posts negatively, they are few and should be banned because they damage the reputation of the forum.

Very well said my dear mate. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to this millions of hands. Really helpful posts. Keep it up this such type of posts. Its wonna really helpful.

• +1 1

Many peoples start giving reactions after payment system is changed I think we appreciate each other and give positive and negative reactions according to the post quality  but unfortunately people just make 20 reply and finished their work and they never give positive and negative rating

It is strange to do such work and add a negative reputation to good and useful content, so that it affects the owner of the publication and causes him frustration .. We all work here to help some and provide useful and valuable information about a world we did not know about before .. I hope for those who do this heinous act put Himself on the site of a member who gained this reputation for a job. Will he take it in public and be happy with it?