Searching for knowledge - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

I don't know that completely, I didn't get a negative reputation before, but I think it's related to grammar, or spelling mistakes, check your English grammar, and try hard to create useful posts for members.

• +2 1

My friend, I think this is likely due to some members who do not understand the idea of a positive reputation or like to sabotage and do it for the sake of harm but do not be afraid and continue to work properly and you will get a positive reputation.

Hello my friend, I am a novice in this forum and we are prone to raising topics that other members may not like. You should post more important topics and I am presenting good ideas.
You must not be disappointed and despair and always try again

Welcome my friend, I am a new member here, this is a good post, we must read the comments and take advantage of the comments of the senior members, I will follow the comments and I hope we will find the sure answer, thank you everyone

As a beginner, I advise you to write correctly in the foreign language and avoid, mistakes and support, the important things that, of which, are useful in this wonderful forum

Hey sweetie.Hope you are doing well.Actually i agreed with you.Knowledge is our most powerful weapon.By your knowledge people will get to know and judge you by that.So we must gain knowledge for ourselves.

When we get some negative reputations we may make a mistake in our topics or maybe our view does not like the member view and sometimes it is not a bad thing.

If your post is not of useful content, then you will get a negative reputation. Therefore, try to search for useful topics related to cryptocurrencies and so you will get the positive evaluation.

• +3 1

One of the most important step in this forum is being patient, so my friend you have to be patient and you will get a positive result. Just follow the forum rules and apply it properly.

To avoid a negative reputation, you should post more than 300 characters, clear and reasonable words will attract other members to give a positive reputation, indeed not all members agree with your posts so there are always those who disagree with your posts then they give negative reputation. But do not despair, because working hard and not letting go of a negative reputation will make us even better at getting a positive reputation.

• +4 1

You should search about your mistakes that you did to get a negative reputation.

Probably it would be your language, the information that you provided, or the way that you use to write your posts or topics.

Wish you all the best friend and good luck.

Obtaining a bad reputation is due to writing poor and useless posts, writing in a language other than English, or writing incorrect information.  You have to make helpful posts and have a good reputation.

There are some members who give bad reputation to all helpful and unhelpful posts, but I don't know what drives them to give everyone a bad reputation.  I think we have to report useful posts that got a negative rating in order for violating members to be penalized.

• +3 1

We must abide by the site’s rules when writing and publishing posts on the site, and make sure to choose useful, distinctive and new topics in order to ensure that you maintain your work continuity. 

Giving a bad reputation and negative evaluation by other members does not mean that they hate you, but rather that they express their opinion on the topic that you have done so if you find a post or comment on it negative evaluation, you should know where you made a mistake in the post and try to amend this error.

• +1 1

Hello my friend Any action that people do will get a negative reputation and a positive reputation I think negative audiences are caused by unhelpful similar comments on the forum And not to follow the rules of this forum by some members.

Actually Your posts should be of good and useful content.  You can devote more time to research and reading in order to gain more experience.  When the knowledge increases, the content of our posts will improve and we will gain more good reputation.  You must make sure that the post is free from misspellings before publishing.  I wish you all the best

Knowledge is actually the wrong thing to do, when you don’t drive, you gain knowledge and when you think you can do it, you have to make sure you have the best effort that can prove that you can’t do it

When you can't keep up with the little things you have, keep the right idea, people are lost because they gained knowledge but they lost in some position.

Knowledge is actually the wrong thing to do, when you don’t drive, you gain knowledge and when you think you can do it, you have to make sure you have the best effort that can prove that you can’t do it

When you can't keep up with the little things you have, keep the right idea, people are lost because they gained knowledge but they lost in some position.

First you need to write the comment only in English and start with a capital letter... The suspension should be at least the authority of the lines and be constructive...It's normal to get _5, but it's not duplicated that there's a problem and you have to show it to the moderators and look at it...Don't worry, keep working and try to be useful...Make mistakes to avoid bad reputation

we can get negative reputation base on our post. If our post have no quality, does not have any sense and grammatically wrong it comes with a negative reputation but it doesn't make you down it makes you grow. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The first reason, dear, to get a negative hearing immediately and perhaps a warning is to publish a post in the English language, including the Russian section. This is the most important thing that you must beware that the other thing is that you do put a post that is not useful or that it contains spelling errors, therefore the meaning changes and you provide information that is not useful and incorrect In general, about the participation that you share, these reasons all give people to offer you a negative listen in the group, so my dear adheres to the rules and abides by these tips Thank you very much

• +4 1

While working anywhere we need to get all kinds of the information regarding to that platform the similar situation is with this platform that we should try to update our knowledge regarding to all the aspects of this platform because if we keep on having up-to-date information it will be better for us

Hello, perhaps the problem in how to present the topic, you may have chosen a language that is difficult to understand, so maybe other members did not understand what you mean, I advise you to improve your English so that you can communicate the idea better

I believe that a negative reputation comes when the topic contains wrong information or the use of difficult or incomprehensible words or phrases. What matters is that a person does not stop learning and correct his mistakes in order to obtain a positive reputation.

Negative repetition usually arises if a member is not convinced with what they have read related to the reply that is being made or if the content of the post is against the topic that is being discussed.

• +2 1