Searching for knowledge - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ashsh

Searching for knowledge

Hello my friend, you took a negative reputation in terms of drafting the topic in the English language, in which there were some errors that we did not notice and did not take into account. There are programs that can help you with that

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend.

I think that this depends on the type of posts in terms of grammatical writing and the topic you are talking about, whether it was useful or not.

Mistakes like these can be avoided by reading the forum rules, learning from your mistakes, and not disrespecting others.

Do not feel despair, in every attempt you learn something new.

Good luck.

My friend, you should make an effort to publish topics with great reviews and be useful in order to attract members to this platform and get a good reputation.

There are many reasons that you may had negative reputation like: even if you are typing 100 words in your comments you shouldn't walk away from the main object of the topic and don't copy or use someone else comments and if you may have some spelling mistakes those would cause a negative reputation

Life is a journey in search of knowledge. We must search for knowledge, read many useful scientific books, and educate ourselves. We should not remain ignorant and have little knowledge.

Maybe your English is a little weak. Or you create a short answer that is weak on the comprehensiveness of the topic. This gives you a bad reputation
You need to enrich your knowledge of the topic of cryptocurrency.
And I love that in this good forum everyone is learning a lot and a lot about cryptocurrencies
Respect for all members.

welcome my friend
There are some people who put a bad name just for breaking you and preventing you from earning, or seeing that your posts are not doing them any good for them from their personal perspective, so you don't have to worry. You should follow seriously and give your best and you will definitely get a positive reputation.💮

• +2 1

My dear friend usually we get negative reputation only when we our post is useless and other give us negative rating in result of this. After new payment rules some of the people do that they give negative rating on some post who are not deserving it. I think this is not good they must be stop.

Many members of this platform who don't read the posts and topics and give us reputation randomly so I request to our moderator that they should take action against them so that they cannot destroy the environment of this platform

• +1 1

The reason why we get some negative reputation is that because of those members who are trolling this forum. They are spamming reputation just to get the double payment once they reach the maximum of 50 reputations

You're still new to this site, and the new reputation system has had some negative effects on some new users, but don't worry and keep working with good material, write simple words with grammatical errors, and you'll get a positive response as well..f

Hello dear friend I think we must learn from our mistakes we can get negative reputation base on our post. If our post have no quality, does not have any sense and grammatically wrong it comes with a negative reputation but it doesn't make you down it makes you grow. 

Hello!My dear friend, Yes searching for knowledge is most important because without information you can not understand any question this way you answer to the question was wrong thats way negative rputation was give up.

If the number of negative reviews is small, then it is okay. Perhaps some members did not find the desired benefit from your topic, so they gave it a bad reputation. Try to improve your language and the method of writing topics. But if the number of these reviews is large, you may have to contact the forum’s supervisors to find a solution to this problem

i hope you all are doing really well and  hope you all are fine and enjoying your healthy life First of all welcome to all of you on this platform with good wishes first of all i want to tell you dear Try to create, easy to understand but constructive posts on this forum usually get negative reputation if we have useless post or topic because member always love to give negative react to a meaningless topic

My friend, you have to pay attention to the rules and adhere to them carefully, in addition to striving to develop your language. Spelling mistakes are a common cause of negative reputations, in addition to avoiding bad speech that brings you warning points.

If you are new here and you are struggling to have some kind of knowledge about crypto world then I congratulate that you are on the perfect platform where you come to know about the number of sections related to that crypto world so here you can search for your type of knowledge and can get a lot of informations regarding to this

Hello dear friends hope all of you well and doing great work , cryptocurrency is the best place to get khnowledge from there and get experience to earn money from this platform I like this website and also learning and doing work here

Edited by Demorgan

The bad reputation is frustrating, of course, there are reasons for its occurrence may be misspelled affect the stomach and possibly wrong information so we work well on a publication before its publication especially if it contains information about crypto-currencies are a new and important .

Hello friend

That doesn't mean your topic is bad, and your posts are useless.

But it's opinions and opinions differ from person to person

And mistakes in the rules can make people evaluate you wrong.

I hope from the members not to judge the writing only and focus in the essence of the idea

My friend, there are some members who evaluate topics without understanding the content, and some of them support negative without knowing that it is not positive. Therefore, statistics should be drawn up for this and include some information in the forum's instructions.

Hello my friend ... The reason for the negative reputation may be despite the beauty of the topic and its importance, due to the large number of members within the forum and the result of differing opinions, you are evaluated negatively, so when you try to raise a topic or the like, make sure to make it compatible and popular with all opinions here

My friend ,

I think your posts get a negative reputation because of their poor quality. Or some of the wrong information it contains.

Or because of spelling mistakes in it.

Although some members give a negative reputation for no reason.

They shouldn't do that .

My friend, you should create easy, simple and understandable topics, and at the same time they must be important, useful, rich in information, new, different and correct ideas and based on reliable sources and references, and when you are exposed to a bad evaluation and negative reputation on a particular topic that you have shared Here you should avoid raising such topics in future posts to avoid deleting your posts and gaining a negative reputation and continuing to search constantly to obtain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and avoid repetition and making mistakes

Very good approach dear we always focusing on this searching knowledge is very useful for us in every period of life.So try to learn more and more in this way we can got earnings and life time experiences.