Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

You have to post in this forum daily and in this forum you have to work and and spend some time. Then you will earn a good amount of money from this forum. You can take a good start from the beginner section. You can easily understand then who to work there.

• +1 1

Welcome friend. First of all, you have to finish your first 100 posts that are unpaid.  Then you must post at least 20 posts per day which are paid.  The maximum limit for posting is 50 posts per day.  But you have to work hard and have patience to start earning money.  I wish you success .

Hey, buddy.
At first you have to link your account to the forum and then read the rules of the forum and adhere to them .... And complete the first 100 free posts then you have to write 20 comments a day to make a profit

• +5 1

There are some ground rules in this forum. Any post you make on this forum earns you money. After you've written 100 posts, your daily task is to leave 20 useful comments. Make sure your feedback is both helpful and insightful.

Hello my friend
Fortunately for you, you discovered this wonderful forum
It is a good forum to learn and make money
First of all, you have to comment 100 useful posts for free and then every day 20 helpful posts that you can get paid on them
In any case, you can read the section "about forum" that you can benefit from
Good luck to you

you will get 10 TALK for each post and 1 TALK for every rateyour account to the forum in order to be able to benefit from the posts that you publish while they pay in the currency of talk. You will take 10 talk for each post. We earn 10 Talk tokens per one useful post and 1 token per one rate that we give. But you need to have 100 posts to start earning. 

Working in the field of cryptography is one of the best things that I have learned since one of my friends gave me this advice, and I am now doing the same thing with people I know and that the cryptocurrency will take its real place after a very short period, according to my opinion.

• +3 1

For this question I refer you to visit the section called "About forum" and read there the pinned posts that contain all the required steps you have to make to receive the bitcoin payments. It is a process you have to finish first with a hundred posts that will not pay you but then you will have learned what to do.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic so that your start is useful and until you start earning money by working in this forum after you finish 100 free posts and then start 20 posts per day and then get a week after the start of posting posts You only have to be your posts  Effective, helpful and thank you very much

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic so that your start is useful and until you start earning money by working in this forum after you finish 100 free posts and then start 20 posts per day and then get a week after the start of posting posts You only have to be your posts  Effective, helpful and thank you very much

• +2 1

You can make money here by posting twenty useful posts on topics every day. You must work hard and research also and start reading the regulations and forum laws that will help you and clarify everything for you.

• +1 1

You have to create at least twenty posts every day and after seven days you will be billed for each comment, and they will pay you two hundred satoshi each.
Work hard, create something useful, share it with us, and you will get paid.

You must first finish the 100 free comments, and then you publish 20 posts per day and get in return for a certain number of Satoshi, which is part of the Bitcoin and is transferred to your yobit account

Welcome dear, first you have to read all the rules and regulations without exception and not violate any clause in them and follow them to the fullest, then you have to complete 100 free comments after that you will publish 20 useful and meaningful posts and you get a good reputation and after seven days you will get a profit from the forum.

Earning money is good and if really you are new and want to learn how to use the forum, firstly read the rules it's in the top of each section to understand what the forum need from you and you can give to the forum and then you can start posting but make each post contain at least 100 characters.

My dear friend I want to tell you when you member on this forum I can't come you on this forum then I want to tell you that you should focus on your work and should not involve any illegal activities because this is against the rule of this forum thank you so much and start your work

• +3 1

Good morning my dear friends ..

I also strive to get money and learn how to do that. It is said that in the forum you have to work hard and patiently to get money. Just review your opinions and topics fluently with ideas, explanations and useful information and through the fans you will earn money.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Welcome. It is good luck that you found this forum .. In the beginning you have to be patient and write useful comments and posts and work is as follows: You write 100 posts or comments, these are free and you will not be paid on them, then you can then write 20 comments in One day as a maximum, and you will be paid for it after 7 days. You must register on the Yobit platform. Try to read articles and exchange information with the elderly here.

• +2 1

In fact, this forum is wonderful, through which you can obtain important information in addition to obtaining a financial fee, as every 20 posts you create will get approximately two dollars a day, but your posts must be useful and contain important and varied information, and that You abide by the rules and protocols in the forum, at first you will create 100 free comments, then you will start by creating 20 useful comments, good luck for everyone.

• +3 1

First of all you are welcome to this great platform if you want to make money here you need to make sure that you are willing to obey the rules and regulations after that then you should know that you need to make daily posts which you will be paid for then payment starts after you make 100 useful post and after 7 days

• +3 1

Dear friend, do not worry, because the matter is very simple. First, you must write comments and posts, secondly, participate in the discussions presented, third, try to obtain a good reputation

Well alot of money can be earned on this platform through the posts we make on daily basis provided that it is useful and the publications can be used, and you must publish more than 100 valid useful posts for starting. After that each post will get an amount of talkcoin as well as satoshis for rated post.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, welcome to you
I think you should make 100 comments within the limits of the forum at the beginning, and then Satoshi will gain a good reputation for 20 comments per day.
I wish you good luck

• +3 1

This site is interested in talking about cryptocurrencies and their fields, as the site gives you 200 satoshi for every useful publication that you publish, but on the condition that it is compatible with the terms of the site 

Welcome to this wonderful forum. Working here is easy and comfortable. At first you have to do 100 free posts, which is like a course to gain skills, and then you have to do 20 post payments per day, and after 7 days you get your profits, but your posts should be within the rules and rules of the forum and I wish you good luck