Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Well, You can earn money from tis forum to complete several kind of tasks. At first you have to know about this forum circumstances and its terms and conditions. So that you can gain a transparent idea about this forum. After that you can complete your task and also you can earn money.

• +5 1

First u dear read the rules and regulations.then u post 100 free useful comment and after that your each post and reputation make money .And also published useful post .

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I advise you to start by reading the forum rules and understanding them well before starting to participate here, and then try to read the posts of the experienced members in order to know what you should post and stay away from repetition or copying the posts of the rest of the members and good luck for you

• +5 1

You can make very easily money from this platform by simple work of posting here some good knowledge about cryptocurrency.

First of all you need to learn from this platform about cryptocurrency then you can earn a very good income from this platform by posting 20 posts daily.

I think that all crypto members have their own ways how to earn, because some don't have time and only try to earn from investing, another have a lot of time and taking money from trading and another like to get passive income and just mining

Dear you can earn money on here from your hard work . If you will hard work if you will make meaningful and informational posts then you will get more repotation and when you will find more repotation then your earning will increase . You can make useful posts if you spend most time here you will increase your knowledge. 

If you want to make money here, you first need to make 100 posts. From then on you will receive exchanges from what you post every day. And by posting you can earn here. If you can gain fame by posting again then you can earn more.

To earn here, you must follow the rules of this forum. You will avoid the rules that are forbidden in this forum. You will not copy anyone's post, here you will post from your own knowledge, and you will get a positive reputation by posting well. Here you will be charged after you complete 100 posts.

You start this forum by going through the rules and regulations and understand it.you can now read comments from the beginner sections to understand what the forum expect of you to do to earn. You will then start making your own useful post.first 100 post is not paid for.you start earning seven days after making post out of the 100 post.20 useful post everyday earn you 20 Satoshi BTC. @Joy55555, @JS Nila2021

Welcome to this amazing forum to secure and provide knowledge regarding the crypto world and earn money. First of all you have to complete 100 useful posts. Each of the posts must contain informative and useful content to get counted. You may find it quite challenging, however after completing those 100 posts you can earn an amount of crypto for each of your useful posts upto 20, per day. You can share a maximum of 50 posts a day. Stay motivated and never fall for any dishonorable activities. Try to stick with the rules and regulations. Good luck.👍👍👍

As for the rewards we get from this forum, it is by writing useful and good posts that we write, we get good financial gains through writing only

Dear friend, do not worry, because the matter is very simple. First, you must write comments and posts, secondly, participate in the discussions presented, third, try to obtain a good reputation.

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Welcome dear to this forum.

First you should complete your hundred useful posts and get experience as well as knowledge from these posts. Follow the rules and regulations. This is a good site for earning as well as learning. Collect informations about this and start your job. This site give you money just for your useful posts.

Best of luck

Hello my dear friend. Welcome to this great platform. We have to start here from the beginning. First you have to acquire knowledge. Need to know about this. First we need to post 100. Then we will post 20 every day. I will post valuable useful. This valuable useful post is paid 7 days later. Thanks.

Hello guys I can tell you haw can you make money but before I tell you did you Know rules and regulations of this site because is inportent to everybody knows rules and regulations of this cryptocurreny

In the event that you need to win cash here at that point you wish to to begin with total your 100 valuable post, connect your cryptotalk account to Yobit account. Make beyond any doubt you continuously make valuable and inventive post.

I also new in this forum my dear friend but I know that if we work in this forum where we can get money as we can. we should do 20 post daily in this way 20,000 stoshis we can get so it is really easy way to earn and learn but our first motive should be learn not earn.

if you find the forum accidentally and you want to work here and do not know much about it so what you need to do is to do a lot of research before you make post here and for that you can use all the sections of forum

Welcome, my dear friend.  You can earn money by working in crypto forums.  First you post 100 and you will not get any money for it.  After that you will get 100 rupees for 20 posts every day.  Get payment every 7 days.  Although today is the 10th day in my crypto forum.  I didn't get any more money.  Yet I am not losing hope  I'm working

For this question I refer you to visit the section called "About forum" and read there the pinned posts that contain all the required steps you have to make to receive the bitcoin payments. It is a process you have to finish first with a hundred posts that will not pay you but then you will have learned what to do.

Basically learn the ropes around the cryptotalk community and know the talking ground rules you dont want getting banned suddenly so know what to do and make sure what you are saying makes sense to the topic you have chosen thats all happy cryptotalk!

In whichever platform new you join the basic thing is to learn the rules and regulations of that platform. This way you would be able to survive on the platform and would not get banned. Most people on this platform get a banned for spamming or plagiarism. so always create your own Post with your own ideas that could bring good positive reputations to the post which can in turn help you to earn income from this platform.

First of all creat your account in yobit net and link your Cryptotalk account in both campaigns as Cryptotalk New, and Cryptotalk Campaign BTC. The first thing is to read all the rules in About Forum section and understand them, then follow them. You will have to post first 100 useful posts which will not be paid, and your rank will update from newbie to junior member. Your earning also will start after first 100 posts that can be collected from YoBit site after 7 days of your posts. You should have to make useful posts which should not be less than 100 characters.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Its very easy and dimple. Firstly you have to complete your hundred useful posts. Then after completing hundred posts, your payment will be start automatically. You have to create your yobit account and coonet yobit account to this forum. Your all payment will show on yobit. Or you can withdraw your money from this forum.

As per the rules, 100 useful posts have to be completed.  Then you will start accepting 20 pastes per day.  You must create good positive posts that require accurate skills and intelligence