Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

Hi dear welcome to this fourm it's really beneficial and useful. Here you need to do first 100 posts free then you have to do 20 posts daily which will helps you to earn fourm will pay you for every useful post or useful topic

• +2 1

For you to make money here, there are alot of things you need to consider, you can't make money without been in the forum, and If you want to be in the forum you need to be a good member of the forum by obeying the forum rules and regulations, after then you can think of how to make money in the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

In the beginning, you can share 100 comments, and it will be free. Then you are allowed to post 20 or 30 comments per day in addition to giving your opinion in other posts through likes, and through this work you will earn many currencies .. Good luck

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

@Nasteno4ka25 first of all welcome here on online plate forum. Yeah friend it is possible to earn from here but first it is necessary to achieve your first 100 unpaid post posting. After completing your 100 post to you will be able to get your earning from here after a week. So don't think about it just concentrate on your work and wish you all the best for your Target. 💕💞

There are some rules and regulations . I have joined recently, but there is an issue for everyone to start commenting because their typing speed is not the same and they do not know how to comment. But later they get the idea that I have to do what I like to comment like Criteria or what the regulations are all about the So far my payment has not come but we have almost heard that they start after a week. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On the off chance that you need to bring in cash here, at that point first you ought to finish initial 100 past.you can get a ton information subsequent to posting the 100 Post. You can contribute here and earna parcel of cash

The first thing you should do is to read the rules of this platform. Then spend much time as you can in the beginner section reading all the topics, it will help you in knowing, how to create useful content for the forum. Then start posting here. Your first 100 posts will not be paid. After completing your first 100 posts, you will be paid for every post counted after the first 100 posts.

My Friend you have to work hard and focus on your daily posts so that you will be paid very well just make sure your posts are benefits to forum members 

Hello my friend i want to tell you how to work here.first of all you read the rules of this platform because you well know about this platform if you not follow the rules my be ban.second is you can first create the 100 post and move to another rank new to jr member and this platform they don't pay first 100 post.this is the rules of this platform system.if you have done they posting 20 post daily and after 7 day this forum pay you your post.

Hey dear, First don't be greedy to many money from this forum. Before starting in this forum please go through all rules and regulations of this forum and make sure you read lot of topics and comments to understand those. Make sure you gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and always post only useful content and make sure its not repeated topic.  

You have to work here and in return this forum will pay you and I am telling you the truth. You just have to complete a hundred posts as soon as possible. Make comments 20 daily and then your payment will start.

Working on this forum is very easy. In the beginning, I advise you to read the forum rules, to work here you must publish 100 free posts, when you are done with them, you have to write 20 useful posts per day

• +5 1

Dear, crypto is best earning application. First of all, you need to read the guidelines and rules. In this way, you will know about "what is Cryptotalk ?" and after this if you face any problem then you can ask the solution of your problem and opinions of others by posts. 

First of all, I welcome you on this big platform My brother for earning money and start you read the rules of cryptocurrency for knowing that what to do and what to avoid here.

Friend, to generate income within the Cryptotalk forum you must first complete your first 100 publications which will not be paid, but then they will pay you for your next 20 publications which is the maximum daily you can charge, remember that the payment is 7 days later to post a topic.

Welcome bro for this forum, then i will say first of all yiu should read the rules of this forum completely and avoid Avoid those from whome to avoid, after that you give the good content and create new topics from here then you can earn from this forum.

• +1 1

It's really good. And this the unique forum of the world by which you can earn,learn and get knowledge. So you have to follow rules and regulations of the forum and be happy.

On 7/11/2020 at 5:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

First and foremost get yourself a very good knowledge about this forum, check the begginers section and the about forum to learn more, and when you focused on making money like this then you may not achieve them because you're not ready to learn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/11/2020 at 12:25 PM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

First you must create a 100 posts quota before you will get paid from the forum. After that, just make useful posts and in every post you will create, you will get paid. I not sure about this, but I think if you also gives reputation or reacts on other's post, you will also get paid from the forum.

Initially, when I joined this form, my speed was very low, I was able to finish my work very late, I could hardly finish my work, but as soon as I work on this forum.i have increased my typing speed, so now I finish my work easily .When I do my work, then my payment also becomes complete, through this I can easily earn my money. So i can earn more money in less time.

hello my friend and welcome to you in this forum, first of all you have to read the rules of the forum and follow it, then I suggest to read a lot of topics to help you make useful subjects that allow you to get paid

My Friend, first you have to read the rules anr regulations and then you should go for it. Secondly read the instructions very carefully and try to make your self worth for this. And you should complete first 100 posts in order to receive payment schedule in this forum in crypto currency. And continue working on crypto. Thank you

Welcome if you are new here. In the new situation, your first job will be to make 100 useful posts. You will not be paid for the first 100 posts. Your earnings will start when the first 100 posts become acceptable.
But remember you have to post according to some rules. Posts that are posted outside the rules will never be accepted. Note that no payment is made for unnecessary posts.
Always try to make the kind of post from which everyone can learn something or the other. Try to make each of your posts informative.

• +4 1