The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency has their own importance but it cannot replace the fiat currency maybe that is possible in future. The main reason behind this cryptocurrency is not centralised and mostly governments not accept cryptocurrency in their countries

Cryptocurrency is not only currency actually it is a house of oppurtunities .

Every currency has its own scope but crpytocurrency are going to dominate every currency .If cryptocurrency rise at that level ,may be one day it got more popularity than bank cash.

Well said topic is good currency world is true. Becaues several people earn money i just hope currency world increase so many features and helpful for memebers.cryptocurrency is future currency we sure forward to it.

Crypto currency is a good way of trading and form of payment. It also limit risk of carrying cash around. But I believe bank note is still superior.

Dear friends I think that the cryptocurrency is a digital currency and it is a great currency we can earn money from it. Now cryptocurrency is introduced in market .

Yes. Very true. Crypto coins may be the biggest update of the last 10 years. I think it can affect the world, financially, positively or negatively too much. Because, more and more investments started to be made and used day by day.

In the world of cryptocurrency you can get more money if you have great experience In that work but you can lose your money in cryptocurrency if you don't know about it. 

Cryptocurrencies have numerous benefits over fiat monetary forms. 

They are decentralized, and governments can't handle them, they need not bother with delegates, and they are quicker and less expensive than customary bank installments.

Cryptocurrencies may go up in value, but many investors see them as mere speculations, not real investments. The reason? Just like real currencies, cryptocurrencies generate no cash flow, so for you to profit, someone has to pay more for the currency than you did.
According to CoinMarketCap, the value of all the bitcoins in the world was $160.4 billion as of March 4, 2020.

Digital forms of money can't supplant banknotes , each has its points of interest and detriments, however cryptographic forms of money can enter more extensive everyday issues, and subsequently normalize the installment framework everywhere on the world.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

Advanced monetary forms have been made to improve the future and make the purchasing and selling measures occur quicker, yet I don't imagine that computerized monetary standards will totally supplant paper monetary forms since governments won't permit this and this requires a great deal of time to occur.

That's the , cryptocurrency has really done more good than harm to the world, it always changing lot of people life from bad to good, I thank Satoshi for bringing such a nice idea on how to improve the world massively @Al-mubin

• +2 1

Crypto currency is the world best platform because of many reasons. But it is a matter of sorrow that many countries in the world government do not accept crypto currency. Because there are many scammers in this site. The popularity of crypto currency is increasing day by day. So i believe that one day it will accept all over the world.

• +4 1

The world crypto currency is changing really fast. Crypto currency is new but it becoming more and more popular in the world. Still there is some country who are against crypto or online currency. But it will change in the future. Right at this point there is many site who are using online currency more than real money. And I can tell you that it will increase more and more.

• +2 1

Hello my friend Yes, of course, the importance of cryptocurrencies increases day after day, and in my opinion this is a good thing and every person should develop his knowledge about it because I think it will be the symbol of trading in the near future.

I think there's tons of things which may be seen in future. we will see that each one the govt accepting the cryptocurrency but it'll be soon adopted to whole world and make global village and every one the transactions are going to be handled by cryptocurrency.😍

Edited by Muazmr3311

1 hour ago, HasFahd said:

That's the , cryptocurrency has really done more good than harm to the world, it always changing lot of people life from bad to good, I thank Satoshi for bringing such a nice idea on how to improve the world massively @Al-mubin

That's true @HasFahd every good things have it bad turns the introduction of cryptocurrency have been the best thing for the world and it has really elevate many people from poverty, to me it has been all good and the good is yet to come.

• +1 1

is a digital asset that work as a medium of exchange where an individual records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership.

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

@Manuel Manny especially thanks to you for shared this experience able and knowledgeable data with us. on the other hand I was coming here for just getting knowledge about cryptocurrency and also getting income from crypto talk. on the other hand cryptic also give us opportunity to get knowledge about cryptocurrency and they also give us it is proved thing. so where we can go anywhere we are here for getting knowledge about cryptocurrency.  😍💞

Cryptocurrencies will rise soon in the world. Cryptocurrency is our future. Cryptocurrencies solve our financial problems that makes the life easier for needy people . Mostly people use it like a full time job. 

Annie would say, develop with time and financial status and means.  Cryptocurrency is the digital way to shape the world economy.  The future lies in it and it looks like the world will soon learn the importance of this cryptocurrency.  Then we can build some more buggers than this. It is safe to say that more education is needed to keep the currency in place for more than 4 years and to keep it updated with the best ways to evolve forever and with your funds.  Currently I am trying to learn about currency exchange within the discipline, does anyone know where to find specific information on this topic?  Because I'm fighting.

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes, since each country has its own centralized currency. Cryptocurrencies could change the entire global financial system, but it only takes a long time

• Useful or interesting 1

when you say the internet, the advance devices and all the digital things are the future of the world than it means the digital money is one of them and the cryptocurrency is at the top of it.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 . 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 . 𝐈𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬.

To be continued ...

Cryptocurrencies have made digital transfer of money very easy, buying, selling and trading are simplified by the use of crypto currencies. Cryptocurrency will be ruling on paper notes soon but it cant completely replace bank notes. 

• +2 1