The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

Thanks for sharing this great knowledge with us all. I really get some knowledge of this topic, and I would like to agree too because this digital money or crypto currency will be the money we were using in the future and many countries are adapting this kind of money. In no time the world would operate on digital currency.

The world of crypto is evolving very rapidly and beginning to transform this as a world of exchange is running well and is one of the best things we will be able to continue doing the initiative we see is generally the concept you can use in the world of exchange, it works perfectly to take us away from paper money, but I'm sure fiat will never go down it will still live on.

The rise of cryptocurrency will soon dominate the world.I think there is a lot of things which can be seen in future.I am happy to see the world of crypto advancing through.

There are lots of cryptocurrency available nowadays. But bitcoin is one of the demanding crypto currency of all time. Besides there are ethereum,litecoin,bitcoin cash etc. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Crypto currency has promising future. I hope crypto currency will be the currency of future. 

The cryptocurrency is very good but in some countries the crypto currency are not valid they do not accept it but in my opinion it is very good crypto there are many advantages of crypto on this platform we can seek many new things we can be develops our skills.

No doubt crypto is gaining importance day by day, But crypto currency and bank notes are different from each other, Both have their own strengths and weaknesses, So although crypto is becoming more and more popular day by day it can not replace bank notes.

Digital currencies has contributed a lot in financial of many people.The raise if crypto currency dominate the whole world soon. I think lot of things happen in future government accept the existence of digital currency.

Digital forms of money can't supplant banknotes , each has its preferences and hindrances, however cryptographic forms of money can enter more extensive everyday issues, and accordingly normalize the installment framework everywhere on the world

On 7/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

@Manuel Manny wellldone you are amazingly  explain the crypto world dude . Its much trending now these days  . Many of the people now deal in crypto like trading and investing  . Its much beneficial  bussiness  in the whole world. 

We have seen the rapid growth of digital currency in the last decade. At first in 2009 the value of bitcoin was only 1 dollar, till 2019 it rised to 5000 dollars and in 2021 it has boosted to 40000 dollars. So now it has become important for all of us to start educating ourselves about crypto world. Digital currency has its own pros and cons. Its fast, secure and effective from the typical currency but it is also used in illegal activities such as buying drugs or smuggled stuff. But we can see that there are countries who have made proper laws for the use of digital currency. 

Digital forms of money can't supplant banknotes , each has its points of interest and inconveniences, however digital currencies can enter more extensive everyday issues, and in this way normalize the installment framework everywhere on the world.

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. In my personal opinion, I expect that in the future the real currency will not be canceled because there are banks and central banks of countries that protect it and stand behind it. I expect that digital or cryptocurrencies will thrive but will not replace paper currencies

The world of cryptos are just like ice bergs. We only see the top tip of the iceberg without realizing that it has a wider , bigger bottom part to it which is submerged in the water. The case is same with cryptos too. We have just only explored 25% of the total value of cryptos and we still have a long way to go. Cryptos would affect our lifestyle and living in a very big way. In the future we can see cryptos will take over the normal currency notes.

If you are reading this post then I am proud to say that you have become a part of the great revolutionary cryptocurrency. Crypto provides us a simple interface where we can push our knowledge and get paid for all the help we provide. It helps us improve our language, make us aware about the various aspects of trade and the modern trend of cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is becoming popular day by day because It's demand is increasing. Many people can make a good profit by doing trade or invest on cryptocurrencies. And also this has many advantages. You can earn privately so that it can maintain your privacy. Also in future, i hope the uses of crypto-currencies will be more and many countries will accept it. It will shine its own position. 

On 10/07/2020 at 3:13 PM, saraanna396 said:

Cryptocurrencies cannot replace banknotes , each has its advantages and disadvantages, but cryptocurrencies can enter broader areas of life, and thus standardize the payment system all over the world.

I have the same believe, cryptocurrency can never be able to replace the banknotes. Cryptocurrency will be accepted in wide range of businesses. Banknotes are also important and have their value. 

world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

Its an absolutely right, because we are in the modern world, we’re made a lot of transactions online. Making transactions online is an easiest in purchasing item online. But it is difficult to think of replacing a physical money because not all people can adapt on that kind of adjustment

• +2 1

The idea of crypto currency is a great revolution.Without a doubt it is clear that the crypto currencies are going to create big tides in the world of finances.I hope all of us that is all the members of this forum will play a key role as being part of its growth.This digital currencies will grow in such a way that it will be a household name in our neighbour hood.

The universe of crypto is changing super quick and it altering this as a universe of trade its working consummately and its extraordinary compared to other things we can have the option to continue doing the expression we see is typically the plan to which you can use in the realm of trade.

The cryptocurrency platform has gained a lot of popularity as a reliable and trustworthy place of i in today's world. From this platform we are able to earn more in a short time.

Hi dear cryptocurrency world is spreading day by day as most of countries accepting it to do trade and marketing but it's a digital courancy not have any physical form so I don't think it can be replaced by flat courancy

I don't think cryptocurrencies can be compared to banknotes or they can take their place because they each have different features from the other but I think cryptocurrencies can make a big difference around the world and offer something different than any other coin.

The world of cryptocurrency is gaining weight day in and out but cryptocurrency is different with bank notes but today the more than digital currency for now cryptocurrency is the best to my opinion, thanks.

• +1 1

The world of crypto currency is working better and getting fame in short time you have seen the comments that Canada has a sap the bitcoins of which linked in with crypto talk. I am seeing a bright future of crypto talk and bitcoin