The World of Cryptocurrency - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manuel Manny

The World of Cryptocurrency

Of course, cryptocurrencies have revolutionized the world of economics, especially because they have amazing blockchain technology, but they will not replace fiat currencies, but they may actually save many countries from economic crises.

Yes cryptocurrencies will be the great future. Digital currencies are making our lives easier. Soon it will become popular in whole world and make global village. Money is now easy to send cross across the border 

Absolutely beyond the world of cryptocurrency is very vast .transaction is with low-cost we can make collections by cryptocurrency in the whole world. It has bright future and it will be used in the whole world in near future so the world of cryptocurrency is going to be successful.

• +2 1

In the world of cryptocurrency, many people are making money and most people are investing in bitcoin because its value is increasing as time passes and all the people want to profit, so they invest in it. 

Crypto currency create purpose is made transaction speedily and pay low fees, crypto success in this target but not 100% percent because so many countries fears this new system, so they banned crypto in their country, most advanced and developed countries also not adopt crypto but once everyone allows crypto then definitely its change the world.

There are many countries that oppose encrypted currencies, but I think after a period of time, the encrypted currencies will change the global financial system and enter the economic joints of all countries, including those that now oppose them

• +2 1

Well, my friend, in fact, the field of encrypted currency has become wider with the passage of time .. Of course I agree with you that you have a cryptocurrency or paper currency advantages and disadvantages .. But the widespread spread of the encrypted currency in a short time is evidence that it is the leading currency, which will become the number 1 currency in science. This is due to the ease of trading in it in the buying and selling process .. I wish you and everyone good luck

The world of cryptography is really the most important development that modern technology has reached in our time, and it is a treasure trove that guarantees us a decent life if we use it well.  Therefore, it is important to learn about this topic more as it will make a big profit later.

The world of encrypted and digital currencies has evolved recently, especially since 2009, and the market value of encrypted currencies has become estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars, but encrypted currencies may not be an alternative to paper currencies, especially at the present time, and also because encrypted currencies have become so widespread that much works to earn money Here, the future of these currencies changes and may revolutionize the world as a world of exchange and exchange

• +1 1

Hi dad greetings yes cryptocurrency in few years or few decades will be the best currency in the world because everything is now happening to cryptocurrency if if we want to make some transaction we should use crypto currency or we want any in where investment into graphic and see which one maker cryptocurrency where is not largest can see center

My friend, I prefer digital currencies and I see many advantages in them, but unfortunately I do not expect that they can completely replace paper currencies, not because paper is better, but the interests of countries will not allow all paper currencies to be replaced by digital currencies, although I hope that all currencies will be converted  To cryptocurrencies. Good topic, I wish you good luck

The world of 2 currencies is very beautiful. Through this currency, many people are opening benefits for themselves and they are making many of their difficult tasks easier. They are opening their ways as well.

We world of cryptocurrency according to my little experience is one of the busiest and wider world that have abundant opportunities to take, likewise it's face with little challenges which include scamming and frauding, so when you acquire knowledge of that, then you will leave successful in the cryptocurrency world.

The cryptocurrency began to develop actively, and became very famous, now many people use it, invest, and earn more. Therefore, cryptocurrency has brought great results to our world, and it's so cool especially when you have good background about the field.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

The encryption, yes, it is really developing rapidly. We must be fast in learning. Today the world is completely working on coding and it is becoming dependent among countries. We must learn

On 7/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Manuel Manny said:

The World Of Cryptocurrency

what can you say about the evolution of finance? 

: Money as we see is a commodity that can’t be recessed due to time but can be a processed revolution. The worlds latest upgrade in finance is the advent of digital money which is called the Crypto-currency

In the world out there, we tend to understand that the money we see now is longer going to be the money we would be using. The continents are adapting to the fast rise of digital currencies where money will be transferred online and wired to a certain destination without stress but ease. Cryptocurrency is set out to be the later upgrade of the future. We all know the likes of the Digital coins such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and so on, these modes are the later reviews of how our financial system is based on. 

To be continued ...

I really believe that digital currencies can, with time, replace fiat currencies and actually be a currency for the entire world completely. Working on cryptocurrencies is much more comfortable and provides many opportunities for people.

Digital currencies were designed to improve the future and make purchasing and selling processes easier, but I do not believe that they can fully replace paper currencies because governments will not allow it and it will take a long time for this to happen.

This is true, my friend, as currencies have developed dramatically until the emergence of cryptocurrencies that have a very high value compared to other currencies, and I expect in the future that the whole world will deal in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin

• +4 1

The world of crypto is rapidly evolving and revolutionising this as a medium of exchange. It is working well and is one of the best things we can do. The initiative we see is usually the concept of which you are able to use in the world of exchange. It is working perfectly to move us away from paper money, but I am certain that fiat will never go away.

Hello 

The world of cryptocurrencies is changing very quickly and is revolutionizing this world as a perfectly functioning

it works perfectly to take us away from paper money but I'm sure  Fiat will never go down and will survive .

Cryptocurrency is the digital world.  If we work in this forum, we will be able to earn money by working from home.  If you want to be successful working in this forum, we have to make useful posts.  Moreover, if we post wrongly, our reputation will be damaged.  So we should work according to the right rules and post correctly.  Only then can we be successful.

Edited by Ashrafi62
Wrong word

All the bitcoins in the world were worth roughly $160.4 billion. Bitcoin accounted for just 0.4% of the world's money. Bitcoin was worth only about 1.6% as much as the world's gold supply. All cryptocurrencies combined accounted for less than 0.7% of the world's money.Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency and it remains the go-to leader of the space. As of this writing, the market capitalization of the world's top digital currency is more than $125 billion, with a price per coin of more than $7,305.

• +3 1

The emergence of cryptocurrencies came to solve some of the problems that were facing us using paper currencies, such as the need for banks to transfer the currency from one place to another and the decrease in the price of a currency due to the increase in its printing and other problems.  Or impose restrictions and taxes on them.

Welcome, my friend, in fact, and in my opinion, you have created a good topic, especially that you have published it in the section of our new colleagues to know the importance and spread of cryptocurrencies and intensify the search for topics with new ideas and to keep abreast of developments in the crypto world, which will help them succeed here in talking about cryptocurrencies, finally in reality I do not know the shape or distinctive features of cryptocurrencies in the future, but I am confident that they will spread and have more uses in the world and have a bright future.

• +3 1

I don't figure Cryptocurrency can actually supplant the fiat which is paper cash however I accept that later on it will be adjusted as an elective money that will be use as a mode of trade between colleagues around the globe, all things considered we should simply seek after the best.