Double the earnings problem ! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

Double the earnings problem !

My friend if we talk about the recent payment system then we can see that the payment system of this forum has been totally changed and now we cannot earn handsome amount because the moderators reduced the amount of BTC thats why I am also worried about the new payment system.

No, friend, you are not the only one who is dealing with this. 

I've had similar experiences in the past, and I trust other members would agree with us. 

I believe the explanation is that this aspect of the modern payment system has yet to be implemented. 

But, as the moderators said, I am hopeful that we will soon begin receiving double payment for providing 50 responses per day.

You should know that this campaign has already ended as announced by the administrators so you no longer pay double for making the 50 ratings so it is no problem and you are not the only one who is happening that look for the topic where they explain the payment system so that you make sure of what I'm telling you. 

• +1 1

i am new in the cryptotalk and i do not know about the cryptotalk and its working properly, many person use it for the gaining the information and knowledge, that is the made for the knowledge about the cryptocurrency. you will be try for the better result.

• +5 1

You can earn the bitcoin for the future plan. In this your post is good for all members and user which are interested in it. If you want to learn and earn then that is the best. Like the post is goid for the earning. 

• +5 1

The double payments was stopped sometime ago and this caused so many changes in the forum. Members were not as willing as before to give likes and ratings and also the members for earning are not getting good payments which sometimes discourages them in posting

I am also facing the same thing with my earning, i observed not all of my posts are double paid even though i was given reactions. I thought it is not working anymore but when i checked the updates for payment, it is still posted there.i hope this thing will soon be fixed.

Unfortunately, this wonderful feature was canceled after the Bitcoin price rose to these record levels, as it was a non-recurring opportunity to collect enough balance to start investing and trading.

As a newbie I'm still learning and working hard. But thank you for the information and will take a note of it. And I am following the steps of giving 50 ratings per day and 20 posts per day. I will keep working hard till achieve success.

Every member of this platform is receiving the 10 talktoken for each post and also they are receiving the 200 satoshis for each post which they receive in order to getting good reputation from other members. 

To the general members, I think we need to follow the platform announcement, because the payment can change anytime as the forum is still under development and change regarding payment can change, thanks. 

I am also getting just a single payment in the token and also in the bitcoin and even the token price is very low that is why I am not very much positive about the platform

You did not see the double earning for your talk token even after you gave the maximum of 50 reactions for that day because the double earning was cancelled after the test run.