Be Careful ! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Be Careful !

In fact, my friend, you are right, we must pay attention to the comments and be disciplined in the rules of the forum so that we do not have the ban, we can divide our daily work within 24 hours and this will make the work easier for us.

Everyone has to work hard and dedicate to the forum if they want to get the new currency, you are free to work or not, but you will not get the new currency without beneficial participation.

Thank you so much for your advice.And obviously we don't should force ourselves to work. If we do so the work quality got down.So we should work with joyful mind and if it get bore then stop and work yesterday.Thanks again for your post.

In my opinion, you should focus on providing good content and not just accomplishing a certain number of posts, because when you submit posts with good content you will get a great reputation that you can benefit from in signature campaigns.

We don't have to be limited to comments, we have to post, but that doesn't mean we have to post 50 times a day. If we create additional posts on a daily basis then the quality of our posts will decrease. So keep us in mind to comment on the post.

In our daily life we cannot push ourselves too hard because instead of finishing it in proper way, it will only cause us repeating it because it has a chance to ruin it. Give yourself a rest then work again, so you can think effectively. Like what the topic creator said, Work smart.

Exactly one has to extra careful, when posting content in this forum always put in mind the quality and standard work first, make sure you are posting useful and beneficial contents in the forum not to rush the whole process in order to finish 100 free compulsory posting on time to start receiving payment, but if you have the experience, fine

At first we shouldn't consider this as work and instead of that be like me. I'm taking forum as social media and i use whenever i felt i should open. And i am posting here in the forum with happiness and joy of learning new everyday and expressing myself. And we should focus on the quality rather than the quantity of the post so overall forum and members get benefited.

This is great and I would also like to add because there are lots of people that are greedy and in a hurry to finish up everything and in turn they end up getting banned so it is a good idea to be creative and say something beneficial.

• +1 1

Agreed there are so many people who are posting useless posts just to make some quick money or to even to make sure that they are trying to make something to come out of it, or even to finish very quickly and make some good money or finsh the posts as fast as posible

Being careful is one of the rules to maintain, because if you fail to follow the set out rules, you will get punished. So stay clear and maintain all rules

I am thought that it is only twenty post that we are pay for every day in talk but now you tell me that it is more than that and we can write 50 post? I read the rules my dear friend and they are clear that it is only twenty post and no more. I will not make more because it may mean that I get warning for abuse the payment system of talk.

we do need to be careful. realize what your posts outcome will be. would it help the ones who made the topic or post? what impact will it make for the forum or the platform?

Yes we need to make sure that we can post 50 posts per day for first 5 days but we have to make sure that we post only useful posts so that we can say safe here.

On 7/6/2020 at 12:52 PM, saraanna396 said:

Some members only publish to finish their daily tasks, without their posts being useful, and some of them resort to copying and pasting from other sites only to complete 20 daily posts, and this may expose them to a complete ban from the forum.

Good morning. Very true what you say. It is an excellent opportunity provided by Criptotalk. I hope the community understands that the mere fact of making publications without any meaning, does not cost the blocking of the account.

That's a great advise for those who don't want to get involved in the point of discussion and their goal is to spam a lot of posts and complete this task. It's better to write less posts but they will be useful than to write a lot of useless stuff. 

Yes, writing here should be fun too. Of course it's hard work too, because you have to obey all the rules, but that's no reason to put too much pressure on yourself. If you can't think of anything to write about, then you should take a break. Simply posting something just to achieve the daily goal doesn't do anything. Read, learn, do 🙂 or take a rest,

What you are saying is meaningful. Posting too much content daily is going to affect the quality of the post. It is better to post few meaningful post than post useless contents that is very difficult to understand. 

I totally agree with post though you can understand people who do that to not spend much time writing posts. But it is not a good thing to do because those posts are contain almost none useful information and it starts getting harder to find something useful.

• +1 1

Nice advice: "Do not work hard, work smart", it is always good, and these are the commandments of all members of this forum, is to be careful in posting, and not to violate the laws in this forum.
Obviously, there is some feeling of stress, because the number of posts required per day is actually quite large, especially for those who have a lot of posts, because they have given a lot of what they have, and what they know, but of course there is always more to give, there is always more.
I wish everyone good luck, and thanks for the advice

I agree with what you mention, although I am new to the forum posting due to the request of the Yobit team to post in the photo 20 times a day, I believe that the community should follow the advice you mention. In this way, we all avoid duplicate posts, poor quality content and wasting time on publications that will later be eliminated for not complying with the guidelines of the forum, let's be a better community.

Yes, users should not give that information, besides that we are in a place where scams are common, only give the necessary information, do not give personal information to strangers.

lo mejor que puedes hacer es no dar informacion inecesaria a los demas, ademas de ser innecesario puede que te estafen o roben y asi, no  confies en nadie, hay mucha gente que busca aprovevharse de los demas

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this moral push, which I really needed a lot. This 50 Post made me put pressure on myself ... as I should have finished it today, but in the end I found that I should take things more calmly and as I said if it does not end today, then there is tomorrow

I agree with you. If you are not afraidof the ban or negative points, think about those who read your posts may take an incorrect idea from your writing that exposes them to loss and misunderstanding.

• Useful or interesting 1