Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

Exchange platforms are the sites where buying, selling, investing and trading operations take place, and the most famous of which is Yobit, which has proven its quality, efficiency, and reliability in dealing with customers.

Well you are right bro Think before investing on any platform or site. First you have a knowledge about that trade because without knowledge if you do trading then you lose your money.

• +3 1

the exceptional funding platform is yobit, mainly for beginners. after a while, you could pick the platform you want, however after asking approximately it at the internet so you do not fall sufferer to fraud

Thank you for your timely warning to those who are in search of the most profitable investment sites out there. Ofcourse profit is the major requirement for an investor. However if the site in which you had invested claims to be highly profitable but lacks genuity, then it would be highly loss making.

There are trusted exchanges such as Yobit, Binance etc. for making investments. Try to be wise and research about the investment sites before investing in them.

Yes we all should be careful of the group we invest on because there are many group that are scammers and you can enjoy it as this forum so we need to be careful of those groups

Β Yes I agree with opinion and I also appreciate your suggestion because your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it because many persons are very curious to want to be investment on any site but most of them are waste your money and time because some of the sides are fully packed and you can't gain much and more profitable earning from any site. CryptoΒ currency is a worldwide program you can easily investment because Bitcoin is a worldwide digital currency which is used in this platform and you can easily if we drive your payment through this site which is very useful and valuable for you and your work on it.

Essential information for everyone who is starting in the world of online investments, currently there are many pages that are launched daily promising very high percentages for depositing our funds in them, however almost entirely they turn out to be such, we must investigate this in depth type of platforms, in order to avoid being scammed.

Yes I totally agreed with your assessment and point of view. Because mostly the new members invest their amount without any experience and knowledge and also in dead coins mostly. And they have face loss in this way. So I will suggest them to make a full research based data and then utilize capital.

On 7/6/2020 at 2:51 PM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Β 

ObviouslyΒ 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just foundΒ on twitter or something.

Β 

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity notΒ necessarily the highest return.

Edited July 6, 2020 by lharost

Β 

It is great information that you share. It is good piece of information . I also face this type of problem in few days ago. I was stuck in a fraud website some days ago . I wanted to take profit from it but I was dishearted when I know that website was fraud. So I suggest all of you that don't invest yourself in wrong websites please choose always real and good websites when you join our website please confirm about its background. If you invest your money in youbit account then you you will achieve a good profit than other fake websites.

We need to be careful about which platform we choose not to invest in because there are many fake sites. But I believe in yobit exchange.Β  Because it is very safe and secure.

Yes it is right this is a safe and secure forum but many other online websites have here. They are fake websites but people can not understand those sites are fake. A lot of people invest their money in fake sites they can scam and fraud there paymentsΒ 

You can be profitable if you invested wisely into crypto currency but at the same time you can loose your money if you do it in a wrong way or you invested in a wrong platform so take a due measure and research before choosing a particular platform to invest.

let us be in agreement that all members here say the same thing , cryptotalk is an amazing forum to start work and earn money and even invest your time , digital currencies , ideas etc . therefore I agree with you my friend ,we need to pay attention on this issue and choose the right forum to invest our asset inΒ 

Hello my dear friend.Yes we have to choose a light forum to invest money because there are a lot sites and forum which are fake or scam and these sites steal our money and personal information and use theses information for bad purposes.

As a member on this great platform of cryptocurrency, you are supposed to be more vigilant on the nature of site you invest in as most of the site are full of scammers waiting for who will fall in to their trap. So I urge every one to be vigilant.Β 

My dear mate if you want to a successful investment then first you have to search about all sites of investments. And always choose a platform for investment which is secure and profitable. Do not visit scammers site.

a very important and good publication, because some pages promise to make you a millionaire in 2 days means that they really will, they are wrong in that, some pages only benefit from the flow of people to make money and it is pure scam, others take away your investment and they never pay you, many others make a tactic, they pay the first months to gain fame and acceptance and then they stop paying this is the bad thing about this type of page.Β 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, for me, as a beginner here, I work within the rules to avoid mistakes, and when I think about investing, I will be a long researcher in this work, especially a large number of fraudulent sites, so I find here my honest and safe place and I recommend doing long work before thinking about it and thank you

There is very important every one to know what is the best platform for investment and trading but I suggest we use yobit it is profitable and trust able.Β 

On 1/3/2021 at 5:59 PM, Nasir999 said:

Such thing happens mostly on telegram. They will analyse how to earn Bitcoin easily on it as if it's the easiest form. Nothing comes easy in this life. Please avoid all possible scam investors by researching more on them.

There are so many website or so many place for investment..investment is good way to make more profit..but choosing investbox is important thing..though there are a lot of invest bos..but most of are fake..that's they are scammers..so you have research about this..

There are many apps and websites where you can invest but all are notΒ  save for investment . A lot of many websites are working in markets but You should join those which are registered on National level as well as International levels . Confirmed it and then workΒ  on any website which is secure for you .

I think PARPAL is a secure website for you all if you are working then carry-on .Β Β 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Exactly always be careful with the platform you try to invest .Learn knowledge about it that what is the market value and what profit you are getting from it . And it should have less risks in it.

• +3 1

Those websites which give more profit in very low time ,They are mostly risky for you all soΒ be carefulΒ  before investing your money. choose those ones which are registered andΒ  gives normal ranged profit toΒ  you.

Β 

Yes it's trueΒ  if we have to invest on any website or anywhere, then first of all we should get complete information about whether it is real or fake. First you should search about it yourself and take response from people whether we can invest in it or not So that neither your messages have come nor your time is waste

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.