Be careful which platform you choose for investment - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lharost

Be careful which platform you choose for investment

There are many platforms that promise a lot by offering many products but after time they may have problems that in the end the consumer is affected, so we must read and learn all about where we are going to invest our money.

Of course you should be very careful when dealing with platforms as many of them are scammers or not profitable so you must choose a trustful one to avoid losing your money and i advise you withe binance at the first

There are definitely dozens of platforms to trade in, and that's really baffling.
But I like to trade on reliable platforms even if there are high fees.
In fact, until now, I've been using Payeer and Coinbase.
And now I want to try Yobit.
Sure, there are Binance, but there are criteria for choosing the best platform.
But I do have my personal criteria, the first of these are safety and speed of transactions.

I have now collected a portfolio of news for myself at 1 percent every day, a reasonably standard interest rate, plus there are now a lot of such projects.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

Thank you very much for the review, it serves a lot, since I am starting in this type of digital business

Almost everything online cannot be trusted. However, if you perform due diligence, you can save yourself from big losses. Most people loose money in exchanges nowadays, and since I lost quite a lot in exchange, the only advice I will give is, put your money in exchange, do your business, and withdraw your money, don't keep your money in exchanges, coz you can loose all your money, as part of hack, or just abrupt closures. 

yes becareful must very importan .. before your invesment your money you must becareful you invest your money in what .. see what you invest see the team see the website .. if the investhing is trusted you can join the investment

I honestly think the same thing, I have participated in many investments in cryptocurrencies in which the vast majority are scams or you end up losing, so I always try to find out as much as I can on the subject

7 hours ago, mohsenfx said:

There are many ponzi scheme investment websites in crypto currency especially for bitcoin with fake certificate of incorporation and good investment plans just to lure investors,I remember failing in many several times and I have come to a conclusion that the best thing to do is staying away from them.

how to earn money?

t is very important to know all the platforms, so when you go to invest you have a basic knowledge and do not get scammed or lose your money. also that each platform works differently

Okay, you have to be careful where you invest, you have to do it on recognized platforms, I use yobit for that, I have been using it for many years and I have had a great experience with it

Lo ideal es buscar reseñas en las redes que garanticen que ciertas páginas de inversión pagan. Aunque hay que tener en cuenta que toda inversión tiene un riesgo.

This is more to say but from experience it continues to be repeated, we are always going to find scam sites that only seek to steal our information or our money, so it is always necessary to take good precaution

1 hour ago, Zigor said:

Sinceramente pienso lo mismo, he participado en muchas inversiones en criptomonedas en las que la gran mayoría son estafas o terminas perdiendo, por eso siempre trato de averiguar todo lo que puedo sobre el tema

Have you found any plataform that is trustworthy other than Yobit to invest? greetings.

On 7/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, lharost said:

Since recently a huge number of investing platforms created I felt that it was needed to give a little warning to those that are new to crypto or investing area, first of all you have to remember that any platforms that promises to give you a big return in a short period of time is scam until proven otherwise.

Obviously 10% a day is not achievable so don't fall for those returns, in addition to that only invest in platforms that are trustworthy and have a certain good reputation, for example any investing opportunity provided by known exchanges like Binance, kucoin, Yobit or other known exchanges can be trusted so try to stick to them for investing instead of some random investing platform that you just found on twitter or something.

One other important thing is to always keep in mind that the coin that you choose to hold and invest on unless it's a stable coin can have a drop and decrease in price in that period of time that you are invested in it so either just invest in stable coins or do your own due diligence and pick the best investing opportunity not necessarily the highest return.

You have to be extremely careful more than anything with new platforms. The one that already has its trajectory like the ones you mentioned are the most recommended. What the platforms are doing now is giving you free tokens on their platform and so that you have to withdraw it you have to deposit a certain amount of money, be careful with this

This is critical to know wich stage you decide for venture. There are many phony locales on the web. As I would see it, yobit is extraordinary compared to other speculation locales on the web. Numerous individuals I know have profited by putting resources into Pete's speculation box.

I have not had any issues in the platforms I do my trades and investments however, one day the BTC and altcoin prices fell down dramatically after an exchange hack news and a specific platform couldn't be reached by their customers. Imagine how much money they could have lost and these issues are never reversible. 

So you should really be careful about the platforms you make investments. Always research the ones that has never experienced these kinds of issues. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Definitely do some good research first then try out a few platforms to see which one you prefer and feel is most secure. The same also goes for the coins you choose especially altcoins and shitcoins.

for daily trading i use etoro, it is not so economic but easy to use for a beginner.

For Crypto buy , for beginner i think coinbase it good (but expensive).

Thanks for the tips, new investment platforms are created every day that promise + 5% investment on a daily basis, and the most unfortunate thing is that there will always be people who will believe that this is possible. Beginners must inform ourselves, learn to differentiate and have an objective vision.

Nowadays there are emaciated fake platforms, they should be careful, read investigate seeing reviews, since they are creating pages and work them then disappear the page and keep all the work they. They did they should be careful what page they're going to invest in