Teaching cryptocurrency to others. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pitepite

Teaching cryptocurrency to others.

Teaching cryptocurrency to others in very good which will help to spread the knowledge and those that don't believe in it to know and sees the opportunities that is have bring to the modern world. 

Hello my friend. Thank you for your useful participation. There are many advantages and ideas about this field, and among them you can tell about the value of Bitcoin and how people have made huge profits by investing in it.

• +3 1

Well .. it is good that I teach to anyone who is .. At this time it is difficult to explain the software .. A beautiful and bold step from you .. But you must start from scratch from the beginning of the formation of this currency, which is now the talk of the world .. to the method of profit And then to the method of work .. You can start from what you want, but in the end the way of communicating ideas is very important, so I hope that you do it kindly .. These days it is difficult to understand software, let alone if it is a piece of software

One should be fully aware of all aspects of cryptoworld befote guiding others .Because sudden questions from the learner may need more knowledge than you are expecting.If you yourself is not fully prepared to answer you csn missguide him/her.

• +4 1

Well it is a great step dear . Teaching other about cryptocurrency is very important because it helps to grow crypto community . We can get success only if we have potential of involving other people as well . We together can make lot of progress on this forum . You should clear all the confusions about cryptocurrency to your neighbor. And encourage him/her to join this forum . 

you can explain them very easily just give them so example which are profitable and also riskier at the same time because it is hard to explain cryptocurrency to someone new

Yea we must tell and aware our friends and other people about digital market and crypto currency. Crypto is ban in many countries and they don't allow us to use them.So many people are unaware from benefits of crypto. We must share our experiences and benefits of crypto with people. It is great platform and place to change life. 

• +5 1

Greetings to all Dear first of all a person should be a believer in cryptocurrencies. Then you have to start with him since the beginning. I mean, rearrange your plan: 
1-know who invented Bitcoin, who founded it and how
2-teach him how to use it and enter it with us in the forum
3-teach him what the difference between crypto and digital currencies. 
Everything in order becomes better I wish everyone luck.

As a beginner, i suggest you to do your work properly. Do hard work and have patience. You will success in life.You need to spend time on cryptocurrency and comment in this forum.Only then you can earn money.

My dear friend, you can also teach her how to use cryptocurrency and also about the founder of the currency and you should invite her to this forum so that you can benefit from more information

• +2 1

It's great to do lessons like this to spread the culture of cryptocurrency to everyone
You can add a topic about how to earn and invest in cryptocurrencies, and you can dedicate time to the practical side and work ahead of them and teach them how to get started in this field.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You can talk about how to earn money properly, and secured posts in a way that does not expose it to the risk of being banned or deleted, most importantly of all, explain to it the methods of deceivers that they use to deceive people, and ask and search for any step you want to take

• +2 1

You have created a great idea but i am new on this platform and i have no much experience and knowledge about this forum that is why i am not teaching about this platform to anyone but i think all the members of this forum who have good knowledge about this forum they should guide and teach to other people about this valuable place. 

I think my friend in the beginning give him a small idea about crypto then let him choose what he like to do

It's something awesome to help other people to acquire information about cryptographic money. We should help other people to acquire information by that we are additionally acquiring and improving our insight. You can add them to this discussion, as this is the best gathering to acquire information..

What is the impact of cryptocurrencies on the global financial system now and in the future?
It should be noted and explained why we should learn more and more about the world of cryptocurrencies, because it is our bright future.

• +1 1

There are many ways to start, but I recommend that you start by defining cryptocurrency for the person. After that, you can tell them about bitcoin's history, including when it was created, who created it, the price at the time, and the price now. Following that explanation, you continue to explain the meanings of investing and trading, since these are the first things a newbie can learn.

I advise you to start with easy and simple information if you are going to explain to novice people about cryptocurrencies and divide the topics according to their ease in order to provide them and be easy to understand .

you raised something very important and useful, because I was also introduced to the cryptocurrency world by my direct family member, but to be, you need strong evidence before you could conceive them to join the cryptocurrency world, thanks. 

Hello there yes if you can teach other what is a cryptocurrency it is a very good idea and very Good gesture because cryptocurrency is a platform that everyone can earn money from their and I hope you will teach other what kind of cryptocurrency they are in and what they should do to earn money from those Crypto websites

yes you are right it is a good thing to teach others about cryptocurrency I also make my ambition to tell me family about or tell me friend to work here and are good money learning also here from in a good way

What you should be demonstrating is the operation of Bitcoin. If your neighbor has even a rudimentary understanding of technology and applications, he will be asking serious questions. Do you know what decentralization is, who determines on software updates, how miners are paid, how and why the blockchain operates, and so on? 

When I was a novice and didn't know anything about Bitcoin, I recall being questioned about a lot of the these functionality.

Definitely i will tell my friends and family about this platform. I think it is good opportunity for all people to know about cryptocurrency and currencies world. At least they can get extra income and they can invest in currencies.. so i will give them my experience in cryptotalk and teach them the rules of this platform step by step. And maby then they can teach other people and this platform get bigger .

I think that this is enough in the first lesson, and you can advise him to use the forum to gain more information. In the next lessons, you can teach your friend how to invest and constantly monitor the market to find the right times for him .
Good luck

• +1 1

We should teach other what we know about the crypto world because our experience account alot for all the newbie present in this foram, moreover teaching someone is a good deed. Thanks.