Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dr.Abdullah2338

Can you give us a benefit information of cryptotalk?

My dear friend you must first sell the rules in this forum this will help you a lot and secondly you must read comments and publications to be more experienced relative to me in the first days that I entered the forum I was reading only to be able to benefit and not expose myself to the ban

My friend, there are a lot of topics that have been created for beginners to learn here. I see that there is a repetition of ideas, so review all the publications to increase your experience faster.

Well, first of all, welcome! Secondly, you must have joined this platform for earning some extra income. You do this by posting/reacting to posts related to cryptocurrency and this forum, everyday by making 20 posts. You get 20 talktokens per post. That'll make you some money in a month. You'll learn from what others posts and with time you'll be guiding the beginners. Its cool. Its easy. Its fun. Wish you all the best mate! 

Thank you, my friend, in this wonderful forum, all you have to do is listen to old members and discuss useful topics not to waste time discussing old topics Respect others and not offend anyone Having enough knowledge to work in trading, investment and mining using cryptocurrencies

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. In this crypto forum you can take advantage of it a lot. You can make money. Gain sufficient knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies and trading. You must first finish 100 posts and these are called free of charge you are not done about them and then you are paid for 20 posts you in this forum you are paid 200 Satoshi 10 Talk for one comment but the comment must be useful and has received positive reviews. The suspension must not be less than 100 characters. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Others close to the follow-up incurred to get the Lifecta experience for other users will arrive here. What's more, apart from learning many things, crypto will pay you here during deployment. You can earn by posting while eating, relaxing anytime, anywhere. A simple ask you to start in rare

Dear friend if you wants to continue on this forum then i suggest you that first of all you should not make reputation by cheating also make a post that contain at least hundred words and always write the first latter capital and avoid copy paste.

17 hours ago, Basma999 said:

Hello my friend ..
Cryptotalk is great for working and learning at the same time,
The payment system in the platform has been modified, you have to write 20 useful posts per day and you will be paid for it
Try to be careful at work

You are right its  the only place to learn and earn at the same time, i have been earning and learning in the form for more than one year, and i have learned so many things even my typing skill have been improved and its good.

Okay my friend in order to gain positive reputation should be your responses with a positive effect, effective, and basically, the topic must be clear and avoid ambiguity in your comment..Cryptotalk is one of the best sites where you can earn money and learn at the same time it is wonderful and you will not find it in any other site

Good luck 

Cryptotalk is really good for gaining knowledge and earning money, both things that we get from cryptotalk are enough to say that cryptotalk is really beneficial and useful for other people.

• +4 1

You are highly welcome to the cryptotalk platform, you earn as well learn so many things here, so let's not forget to follow the platform rules and regulations very well and also abide by then, and we should not forget to make useful and sensitive posts, thank you.

• +1 1

The forum explains itself, my friend, all you have to do is participate in it, and the forum has a good plan for growth, as it will reach a very large degree. Try to be the best member when the forum arrives at this. 

• +2 1

In order to enter the trading world, you must have a great experience and know the types of currencies of high value and know when to sell and buy those currencies in order not to lose all the money you have

• +1 1

The forum has created a section called about forum which i will strictly advised every newbie to visit read and understand the rules and regulations of the forum.

Dear work in the currencies encrypted and very wonderful so I would recommend everyone in trading the currency encrypted What is a really wonderful area. Other places and education technical analysis mainly to draw good experience and access in the field of unilateral currencies from his wide door Thank you very much

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, it is the world of encrypted digital currencies through which you gain all the information and experience about it, but first you must look at the forum rules and work with them so that you are not banned

• +1 1

You must abide by the forum rules such as never writing a comment of less than 100 characters, sharing unhelpful comments, or writing copy and pasting comments from other members.

I'm also a new member in the cryptotalk platform because I finished my first hundred posts recently, soi think that your payment in the platform will strictly depends on your work, so make your posts useful then receive good payment, that's my thought on this article.

The main benefits of this forum are gaining information and learning from the experiences of others who are here. Write correctly and follow the rules and you will get good dividends.

The rules of this forum are very clear as the best advice is for beginners to respect the rules of the forum and write in an easy way and words

Dear friend, in order to be able to provide the best performance in the field of trading and cryptography, you must have sufficient experience in order to buy and sell currencies at the appropriate prices.

• +2 1

The forum has created a section called "About the Forum" which I strongly advise every newcomer to view, read and understand the rules of the forum and try to help other members with their questions and queries. Really useful and helpful to other people.

Hello my dear ...
With regard to trading cryptocurrencies, you must know well how to operate within the financial markets and how to invest in these digital currencies.
As for the mechanism of this forum, it is as follows: First, you must publish topics or write positive responses away from insults or slander.
You must frame the topic in an engaging way for the supportive responses.
There are laws that apply to all members here, all of which are under the "About Forum" section.
When you need any help we will be at your service, please feel free to ask my dear friend.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is a fantastic platform; it's a place where you can acquire knowledge about the crypto currency world, and it's beneficial to anyone looking to enhance their income. However, we must read and adhere to all of the forum's rules. Now that the forum has implemented a new payment system based on talk tokens, you must earn 50 positive ratings for 1 token each, as well as write 20 valuable posts for 10 tokens. Attempt to be cautious

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a fantastic platform; it's a place where you can acquire knowledge about the crypto currency world, and it's beneficial to anyone looking to enhance their income. However, we must read and adhere to all of the forum's rules. Now that the forum has implemented a new payment system based on talk tokens, you must earn 50 positive ratings for 1 token each, as well as write 20 valuable posts for 10 tokens. Attempt to be cautious

• +1 1