How to keep your account secured - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Thank you so much  for making this amazing post because I have lost my account and someone hacked my account because I I had make an easy password for it and the hacker easily hack my account so we should be careful about all these things.

Yes you're right sir Thank you so much for your direction It is exceptionally accommodating for us uncommonly for newbies I'm too not exceptionally ancient on this location In expansion we ought to too dodge from scammers to secure our account.

To save our accounts we need a strong password which can secure our account. But a normal password can be hacked. Because of the hacker is available now. So a strong password can be secured

Very valuable information. It is good to be mentioned so that many of us will not be exposed to losing an account or anything like this. It is good to be alert to the matter, especially that you have alerted about almost everything and this is good 

You have made a very helpful post on this platform for all of us 

This platform is totally safe and secure 

There is no chance of scammers on this platform 

We all are safe on this platform 

Moderators of this platform are very active and they removed scammers from this platform in no time

our earning is also secure on this platform 

For this you should do something. You should not share your private keys to anyone about year accounts so you would be saved.

• +3 1

Thank you

I have summarized all the risks that beginners may face in protecting their accounts from hacker or fraudster attacks

Your post contains a lot of important and very necessary information in protecting our accounts.

• +5 1

My account is secured because I use this safely. I don't give anyone my personal information. I safe my private key. I use high security exchange and wallets. I use yobit exchange and payeer wallet.

This is really a wonderful post that will help beginners as well the full members to secure their account from hackers or spammers so that we can all enjoy healthy posting and handsome earning  if we follow this then it means that our account if safe and secure.

It is never conceivable to exchange without misfortune. Since in the event that you need to exchange you'll have both misfortune and loss. If your trade is nice at that point you'll be able gain exceptionally great sum and in the event that your exchange is awful at that point you may lose a part of cash. So on the off chance that a man needs to exchange at that point he can pick up and lose in trade

Good topic! Its good to take care in those steps when creating account somewhere so that your account can be secured. You can use your birth year, and some letters then you separate them with a special character.

295 posts

Posted July 2, 2020

On 6/27/2020 at 12:50 PM, Kayuam00 said:

hello my dear You have made a very important post. In fact each of us should be given a strong password. Password numbers must be in English with uppercase and lowercase ahmar and @ #% etc.....

You're right, in order for us to have secured and strong password, we should have those things you have mentioned, having a strong password can prevent hackers to gain access to your account.

After reading this topic, I found it helps many, especially beginners, to protect their accounts from hacking in this forum
  Thank you very much for this helpful information

Just we have to make sure that our password is strong and nobody is able to know our password. By this our account can be secured. Never share your password with others. This can harm anyone if they share their password with others.

We always receive advice about protecting our accounts from theft, and the most advice is to keep our personal information safe and not share it, in addition to avoiding suspicious messages.

• +2 1

These tips are good and effective, although I believe that this platform is safe, but one must take precautions not to be stolen, and I believe that the password is the most important factor for protection as it must be strong and varied.

Information you shared is so helpful.Talking about the security of this forum.It's security is so high.It will never be hacked by other.So don't worry about security just focus on your work dear.

Yes you are right and it's a good idea sharing this grate information because most of the beginner don't know how to secure their accounts but am advising then to be very careful and try to secure your account not to be a victim of scammers or scammers

My brother don't worry this forum platform of cryptocurrency is already a very safe and secure who make no mistake on it make posted without hesitation and without tension. Don't be open this website without VPN

Thank you for this useful post for everyone. I think everyone should read this important information so that their account remains secure and not hacked.

Really thank you for this useful information. Choosing the right password is important in order to keep our account safe from hacking. Scammers always try to catch beginners and inexperienced in the world of encryption. I suggest that your password should contain numbers, and special characters. 

• +1 1

even after choosing the strong password and username we should never share our private details at any place on the Internet not even in the Google drive that will help us a lot

Nicely written with easy to understand tips and guidelines. Commonly, most of users commit the same mistakes that they create easy to remember password for example their name plus surname, their DOB , Pet's name etc but if they create some strongest password by mixing numbers, special characters, lowercase or uppercase numbers, hackers have to face a hard time to guess someone's password. Also do not forget to enable 2FA security to add extra security layers..

That's a nice idea on how to keep your account secured by creating strong password. Also thanks for the tips on how to create strong password by combining capital letters and small letters and also includes number and add symbols. 

This forum has enough security.  However, if you want more security, you can use 2FA security, verify it through Google and then login to the account.  And using it will make the security of your account much stronger so there is no possibility of money being stolen....