Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Becoming a successful trader with easy tipes

On 6/26/2020 at 11:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

• dont put  all your eggs in one box .
  • invest only what you are ready to lose.
  • dont trade using your emotions .

Please ask questions in the posts  and I will answer you.

In your opinion . What are the best currencies to invest in right now

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, Burbuja12 said:

Good advices! but not only for beginners I think we all have to keep them in mind always!
The subject of emotions is something that we have to know how to handle, we lose it very easily and even more when we are losing!
Do not put all the eggs in one box, you are also right but sometimes if you do many things at the same time you do not focus on doing one well, you have to know what you are doing!

I mentioned the beginners because they do not have any information about the field or investment, but I have taken into account that whoever has experience in trading will know this intuitive information.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for the little tips. They are not many but they are pleasant to listen to. Now I have a question. I don't know much about it, but what do you mean by "emotions"? When I read emotions, feelings literally come to mind like greed, as an example. Are you literally talking about that or am I facing a term that I did not know? Oh, and a question more. What do you recommend investing in? I appreciate your understanding and I wait patiently for your response.

• +2 1

To be a succesful trader not enough to follow simple tips and rules, because there are depend on many events, news and situations. Also very important to be fast in order to quickly buy or sell coins in valuable situation, hot news etc.

To get started with crypto you need a little capital to start. 
 those with a little or no knowledge about the crypto industry
 but eager to seek to diversify their investments into new high risk assets 
that offer a good return

• +1 1

To become a successful trader, you need to perform several actions. First, you need to read a lot of information about the trade. You also need to look at the failures of different people on the Internet

I have a year since I started trading with cryptos and I can say with enough confidence that the only way to be consistent in your results is to study. To be good in this profession the only way out for this is simply to keep constantly updated on the subject and not depend on someone else, because it is a lie that there is easy money. study a lot of technical analysis and try to operate in demo from the beginning to hone those instincts when it comes to trading !!

• +1 1

For one of the most important advice at the beginning of trading, do not enter into rapidly changing currencies, as the amount of profits and losses is very high, so you must deal with currencies of little change

On 6/26/2020 at 6:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

In order to control feelings during any transaction or in the market in general, you must divide the capital because this is the most important factor for the trader , In addition to this, you can use such advice on the market :

These important points have to be taken as law, and more on the subject of emotions, patience in trading is essential, thank you.

• +1 1

On 6/26/2020 at 6:47 AM, iloveyobit said:

I share, you always have to make a strategy, of how much you want to earn per day / week / month, a good risk management, and trade with 20% of the total portfolio.

• +2 1

The information is very valuable, in my opinion it is difficult to become a totally successful trader, there are many factors that are involved.  I am a novice, and I always try to be as informed as possible, but there are doubts as to which exchange I should choose to operate.  What do you recomend me.?  How to choose the best exchange?  It is really essential to use leverage.  How can I use it correctly?

Edited by ArianLp
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Bilimbek said:

A successful trader is not afraid of losing money, and if he does, he is not too worried about it. He is much more worried about how to find out what led to this loss, what mistake he could not avoid. “As a rule, these are self-confident, independent individuals who are able to cope with criticism and losses without experiencing any complexes. There is no room in their minds for jealousy, envy, or emotional dependence. It took me a long time to understand why all my friends are traders and why I love being among them so much, ”writes Joe DiNapoli.

A successful trader is someone who sets a strategy and always works with it, whether by dividing the capital or entering at the right time. As for the loss, it is not a defect because everyone loses sometimes

Данные правила по-настоящему главные. Никогда не стоит вкладываться всем в одно русло. Немаловажно отмечен фактор психологии. Всегда держите себя в руках.

Por supuesto que es cierto, aquí he aprendido mucho sobre eso, es analizar, estudiar, y no golpear carreras que te sacan de control, porque te hace perder tus ganancias o inversiones. ¿Qué páginas recomiendas para estudiar los gráficos de las diferentes criptomonedas?

• +2 1

the best tips that can be taken into account to be successful is to believe in yourself and be persistent, never give up in the face of any problem

• +1 1

I agree, always for any investment with cryptocurrencies, you have to be a cold head, and you always have to stay with fiat money in case there is an opportunity for another investment.

The tips are acceptable however I don't have more data about venture I will attempt to have more information the site is thoroughly loaded with the information what you need you will discover here anything you desire yet depending you to learn..

On 10/4/2020 at 5:03 PM, 7madaxx said:

In your opinion . What are the best currencies to invest in right now

In fact, there are many currencies that are suitable for currencies in the long term, I cannot advise you at the moment because the market at the present time is going through a difficult phase..

• +1 1

Your trading tips really useful mate because trading is not suitable for panic traders, trading need patiences and control emotionals when we do any trading, emotions are more dangerous  its decides we earn profit are loss, so its very important to control emotions and do perfect planning before trading then we became good traders and earn profit.

• +2 1

You just described all my thoughts that I want to tell a beginner every time. These are simple rules for success,nothing more.

It seems that these are very simple tips, but such basic rules just save money. If I thought about them, I would not have made so many mistakes.

• +2 1