A simple explanation of the new payment system - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

A simple explanation of the new payment system

Vary good post sir you made this so easy for all the newbies some of us including me is having problem to understand this table but now we can easily understand the this table in which our all data for is stored.

I already have known these points but this will surely help other new members. This is absolutely a knowledgeable post for the beginners who don't know anything about the withdrawals. By the way keep it up mate this forum need comprehensive posts like this.

• Useful or interesting 1

All thanks to you on this helpful post mate as u have done a good analysis on the breakdown of the payment we made in this great platform. This will be really of good help to all the newbies just joining the forum to have the understanding of the payment of this forum.

Thanks for the simplified information friend. Your topic was indeed helpful. It has cleared some questions that were in my mind. I am thankful to you for that.

This is indeed a good break down of how the new campaign payment looks like and its such a great work from you mate. This information is precise and straightforward for everybody in the forum and the newbies just joining the forum to have the clear understanding of how payment looks like in this forum.

Friend, I think you are a little confused, you are talking about the talk campaign or the bitcoin campaign, the payment for the evaluations is made in the bitcoin campaign, maximum 20 publications per day, there are 20k satoshi a day that can be canceled after 7 days, in the talk campaign it is canceled by publication made, it does not matter if it has a positive evaluation or not, and they also paid the 50 daily reactions, but they are not making that payment, thanks for your explanation, I only correct that point .

On 6/26/2020 at 6:00 PM, Magnom said:

I think that most of the people still confused about Avg rate  ! But I think now they knew about it because many members make topics about it !

For me I prefer this payment system more than the previous system ! Now it's much exciting ! 

Well it not been long that I joined the forum because I'm not even up to a month on the forum. So I don't know anything about the old payment system. But as for me, I'm okay with the present payment system I met on the forum. Much love mates have a nice day.

According to the I was paid last week ,for every 20post par day you make  your payment will appear on the list and then after 7day your payment will be send to you if your been rating

I think there is no one who has a complete information about the payment. With the new year here may be changed in payment process but not 100 sure. By old system we are paid 1000 stoshies, for each post. Now a days the rating policy is also changed.

• +5 2

I am new to this forum and i was confused about the payment method, i found your post and it helped me a lot to understand. Thank you for such a good informative post

A very nice explanation friend we really appreciate your efforts for making things clear to us especially the beginners will understand it better  I only knew few but am able to understand all with this explanation we wish to have senior members like you who are always ready to help other members of the forum thanks for the good job

• +1 1

I'm really confounded fir the "Got normal rate" since I have no clue about from it, by this point, presently I realize what is that mean, I trust you will be proceeding to share some valuable data here.

On 12/30/2020 at 6:08 PM, sayeem said:

If you are new, first you need to post 100 useful. Your earnings will start after 100 posts are accepted.
After completing 100 posts, you will be paid for each useful post. As many usful posts as will be accepted in 7 days will get its payment on the eighth day. If you do not receive the payment, there is nothing to fear. Wait. There is a problem with the server. It will be fixed very soon. And everyone's payment will be made on time.

Good bro, because it is very difficult for everyone which are newbies at this platform. But som explain it. 

1. Don't cheating 

2. Don't copy paste 

3. Don't create your post during 💯 comment 

4. Do you work honestly 

Thanks

• +5 1

The simple explanation for the new payment system is that to complete 100 posts in two days after completing the 100 posts we will be charged weekly basis so the new policy is very good for all of you.

You explain good things to every one  .  good post .  everyone worried about this new payment system but i hope these confusion solve by moderators  .  i want to know that this money can we use for investment and trading also .  

That is well explanation of payment system that will be easily understand by the beginners. When a new member join the forum. This basic questions always in his mind what the actual method of payment is given here. I hope this post can help them to explain the system. Thank you for sharing. ♥️

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 6/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, Zaino34 said:

I have found many beginners yet do not know how to pay in this campaign even after reading the campaign topic

I will explain the payment through the payment schedule in yobit

1363035215__.jpg.df85cb0fd7300e01b5e521fcdc89140a.jpg

1- Here is the date the posts were created

2- The number of posts that you create each day, we have the right to publish 20 posts each day

3- It indicates the payment that we receive for our posts every day where 10 TALK is paid for each post and 50 TAlk for every topic we create and pay every 7 days

4- Here, payment is made for the reputation points that are awarded every day where we can award 50 points per day, whether positive or negative points, and payment is made here immediately for the points that are awarded

5- This expresses all the assessments that you got divided by their number and if it is a negative evaluation this means that there are unhelpful posts and will not be paid for and this is the comment of the supervisor on this point

The supervisor s answer

6- It indicates the amount of TALK currency that we obtain every day

7- Here is the money that is sent to the portfolio and I do not think that this option will be activated until the month of September and we may be able to send these codes to the investment fund

Thanks a lot dude !

you explain very well .

Much obliged to you for you clarification on this point that a considerable lot of don't have the foggiest idea how the new installment framework was done it is exceptionally prescribed for each one to peruse it line by line to get it.

I suppose that maximum of the humans nevertheless pressured approximately Avg rate  ! But I suppose now they knew approximately it due to the fact many participants make subjects approximately it.For me I select this price gadget extra than the preceding gadget ! Now it is tons exciting.

You defined it thoroughly sir. As a amateur like me want this kind of factors in which you used visible to symbolize what you are speaking approximately and the use of legend to label every column in yobit. I now absolutely apprehend how the brand new charge machine works and what ought to I do to boom my earnings

First, we thank you for this effort to teach beginners.
Second, isn't the profit from bitcoin better than the profit from this currency?

We really appreciate your good job. That is why is very good to go on many research for us to gain knowledge on how to create useful post to the forum, which your crypto talk forum members can gain a lots of knowledge in all aspects

• +3 1

I don't understand the new payment system in crypto talk very well,  i think that is a new coin in Yobit called talk and 70 talk about 1$ , you can earn by like on your comments,  that's a good idea 

The forum now has coins in different styles.  It depends on the type of work, the moderators check whether the posts are reasonable or not. It is very good to continue our research to gain knowledge about how useful posts can be made in the forum.

Thank you my most respected senior ❤️ for making this useful and informative content about the payment method of Cryptotalk. You have explained very well and in simple easy way. As a beginner, it is clearly understood about the payment system that is shown to YoBit site. 

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

We were getting payment for the 20 paid posts and 50 rattlings in everyday. But now rattings system has been deactivated. We have to write only 20 or more than posts in everyday. If we get rattings in our posts, our posts will be paid otherwise not get paid. So everyone should give positive rattings in the useful posts.  

• +3 1