Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Guys, corrections are needed from us to create the best rite on this forum

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform.Oh this is a beautiful post, and this to me are the reasons as to why we need to make this forum work perfectly right for us all , the right idea is to make sure that we work as hard and put together everything in the perfect proriferation so its good to really be sure of what we are doing being perfect in the post that we are writing, and am sure the best thing to do is to work as hard and make sure that read a lot, keep on reading every other article on crypto currency that would help a lot in all cases we have. thanks my dear friend for this knowledge full content please read my comment and best of luck for the future 

1 hour ago, Ferymalik said:

@Whited35 thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation . I will definitely try to become more responsible member of this forum and create quality content here . Appreciation from senior members like you really keep us motivated.

Of course you will get support from me if you are contributing on this forum so nicely under the rules. If you have any questions, you can mention or quote me in some comments so that I will see the situation to provide the best possible ideas or the feedbacks for your satisfactions. The main intention on this forum is to share my ideas with everyone 😊

I like your way to express your opinion in very easy words you are truly a professional and a senior because your way of writing has expressed me i will act upon your advice as far as i can thanks for this really outstanding opinion and suggestion.

Thank you very much

Hello my friend Thank you for raising this interesting topic, and I agree with your point of view that many users are being banned due to their lack of knowledge of the forum rules or their wrong writing and giving them inaccurate information and other things. We wish everyone good luck without making mistakes

Welcome, my friend, I thank you for this wonderful, purposeful and very useful post for members. It also makes us feel comfortable and reassured, especially we are beginners
And it makes us work more to visit the forum, but I think that we have more security and more credibility here
Good luck

Thanks all the same,this kind of posts should come in time to time so that it can serve as advice to new comers and also to put old members in check.the forum is guided by rules that no member can flaunt without facing the consequences.

Well, I liked your argument that you shouldn't just come here, finish the job, and go. The same is true for me. That is not why I came here. However, I've found that the number of users has declined since the plan was updated. When I look at the most recent responses, it often shows 30 minutes ago. This was unusual until the plan was changed. So, what could be the cause? Do people dislike the proposal or are they unsure about it?

I just wanted to express my gratitude for this fantastic post of yours. I totally agree with what you've said. On this site, we should always try to support each other. If newcomers are contributing quality material, we must encourage them. This forum is all about working together and encouraging teamwork. On this site, we should not discourage anyone, and if necessary, we should provide constructive feedback.

Yes offcourse if you make common mistakes then your  post  will be not correct.  You post should be appreciated by other make it like that attracts other.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:39 AM, Whited35 said:

Our moderators are extremely active and sensitive to prevent any sort of misleading information on this forum

That has been noticed by me cause once a had a stupid comment I've posted due to miss understanding and thanked God it was deleted 🤣

On the other hand I have noticed some banning for people who post nearly 2000 post and that had chocked me!!

I'm not discussing the reason of banning, that is only the moderators decision but after 2000 post there most be something valuable that this person has shared on this forum. Don't you agree?

I'm just saying because this action got me confused and afraid to give a hard work here and then being banned just this easy 🤷‍♀️

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Razan Salman said:

I'm not discussing the reason of banning, that is only the moderators decision but after 2000 post there most be something valuable that this person has shared on this forum. Don't you agree?

Yes but while banning such members on this forum, their posts will also get deleted from here and forum system works in that way. No matter how many posts they have made, even a single forum rule violation can be enough for getting them punishments on this forum. So its been repeatedly said, follow the forum rules while creating the every single posts. 

• +3 1

I think that your topic talks about adhering to the rules of the forum, but in a fun and friendly way. Of course what you wrote in your post is good and you should benefit from it and not just read it, thank you my friend.

On 5/2/2021 at 5:20 PM, Kainat Faiz said:

i just want to express my gratitude for this excellent content and hope that you'll continue to provide it. i believe that such interesting topic will help all members. we'll never earn infringement points if we only contribute valuable content and never break any rules.

Hey, sure ! I request you to visit this forum regularly to see the new contents from me. Generally, I am creating so many posts to help the forum members and so many daily visitors of this forum. My posts are essentially related to the core blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. If you have confusions on them, you might also ask me the questions. 

No one is perfect and perfect, but we are distinguished by our work and provide useful information that helps others while benefiting from it and this is how we are distinguished by our work and our knowledge

8 hours ago, Emsaal said:

Absolutely, you are right, but no one is perfect here  We always try to create something new and useful which help all members of this forum and we should always try to keep this forum best for new members.

From the end of forum, everything is made favorable for members as here is the access democracy maintained by the forum's administration. Only one thing that users are expected do here is to follow forum's rules carefully and behave each and every members accordingly for the better contribution. 

11 hours ago, aszaib said:

This is an excellent insight, and we should know how to correct ourselves in a calm and peaceful manner. We can only teach or direct when we understand. And the safest thing to do is to keep learning in order to develop our comprehension. It is good to judge something by its appearance, so we must concentrate on what is necessary to move forward.

If the starting is intimated from ourselves, yes we can make the changes. In this beautiful community, here are different types of  people like developers, author, bloggers and many more with the different interests but we all have the same goal that is to share the valuable knowledge to make the lives easier, that's it. 

3 hours ago, Usman117 said:

Correction is the best thing to make the post attractive and it gets positive marking, but some of the new members don't give enough attention about the correct posts so that they mislead others.

Newcomers if they violate the forum rules, they will get warned by the moderators. Despite warning points, if they keep violating the forum rules again and again then they will be banned from this forum. Following the forum rules strictly is only one way to stay for a long time on this forum.