Perfect sharing for new members - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magd

Perfect sharing for new members

On 6/18/2020 at 2:01 PM, magd said:

This post is for new members who were not in the previous campaign
All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
1- The post should talk about cryptography and cryptocurrencies
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
5- Stay away from incomprehensible words
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

I wish success to all new friends

This post is  very useful to all new member. This is rules and regulation of create new topics. So all new mem must read these rules andd then try to create wonderful topics that your topic very useful. So careful from any grametical and spelling mistakes. This will make your negative reputation. So i wish all of you.

I like posts that are assisting me with learning crypto and it is essential to be identified with it when we make posts, however I have seen a ton that are about different things and this is anything but a major issue actually may not assistance a ton and the individuals that make these may consider expounding more on crypto to present us better child this field.

thanks.....

Yes being a member of this platform,we should follow the rules and instructions from the moderators,or to use this site.we should avoid cheating,by copy paste and repeated content with the little difference of wordings.we should focus on creativity and should do hard work,be committed with the daily basied work.

• +3 1

That's really a good advice, and I hope new members will make use of this advice to be successful in this forum. New members of this forum also need to work hard and also be patience, and also abide by the rules and regulations of the forum. 

Dear friends thanks for sharing good information I also think that this forum is a best way for all new members and all old members this forum is really good for gaining more knowledge about crypto and earn money.

My dear friend, you have given very good tips to work on cryptocurrency. Your knowledge of this will prove to be very favorable for every member. There are rules and regulations of every platform, even crypto has rules and regulations, so we must follow them. 

• +1 1

All new members wonder how to get a reputation (+5)? What is the ideal way to create the topic without breaking the rules of the forum, so I hope everyone read these steps and benefit from them:
2- Choose the appropriate subject in the appropriate section, for example: (mining in the mining department exclusively)
3_ Participate in the English language in the English section and do a spelling check to make sure that it is free from errors
4- The participation should contain simple questions to allow for discussion and exchange of experiences between members
6- Take advantage of the search button to ensure that participation is not repeated by other members

Hello my friend, Hop you will be fine. I absolutely concur with you and its actual I have been making a decent attempt to ensure that I likewise get an opportunity to get the +5 that is all exceptional and its in every case great to compose wonderful english since that would make it simple for any one part to compose the post all around educated, that is to consistently keep well prospelled.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this useful information actually I am in you here and it is my first post I don't know about this forum or cryptocurrencies but I come here to learn new skills from this forum and I hope I can get very good knowledge from here thank you.

About me,the new users must learn the rules of crypto, because when they broke the role of crypto platform acount can be Block.its must the biggener learn the rules of first.and nvere copypaste others contents.

• +1 1

Indeed who so ever read and understand this topic carefully,he will gain alot from it as me.actually this are the complete guidelines a biginner should study before making a post or comment.

• +1 1

Thankyou for great recommendations. Newbies dont have much knowledge of the form and can break the rules unintentionally. These points will help everyone especially new members to write error free posts.

Amezing post dear. Thanku for sharing this with us. Now i can post a topic easily by following these steps. Seniors like you are really inspiration for all the members at tjis platform. 

Thanks for sharing. Newcomers should definitely know. Because those who do not obey these rules may be banned from the forum and may not return. Indeed, many members have been banned until now.

The new member needs to focus on his work and create a good post. .So that they  can move on the platform and  can also get the reputation.To make good reputations it is necessary that we create a good topic  

• +1 1

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  Shares should be perfect for new members.  We have to work according to every rule, we have to create posts in such a way that we will gain a good reputation.  Comments have to be made accurately.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:01 AM, magd said:

Thank you for sharing this with us I will work harder and I will strictly adhere to the rules and regulations in other not to disappoint the moderators or the expertise like you that spare us their time just to guide us through the forum.

for the newcomers it is hard to find the topics to create but in order to stay here and earn cryptocurrency that can put a price on the old topics and with the passage of time when they have knowledge they can create in your pics as well

• +3 1

On 6/18/2020 at 5:01 AM, magd said:

Regarding reputation, it is the most that new ones wonder, it is something that is not easy to obtain but not impossible, here the ideal is to have enough growth to be able to continue advancing in the forum correctly, without violating rules, follow coherent steps and not comment nonsense.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you my friend for sharing those valuable information with us. I recently joined crypto so this kind of information is really important for me.I always try to follow everything regulation of this forum. And I also know that with good posting I can increase my reputation more and more. That is lot of good members who is really helpful too. So I am very happy because I can learn about crypto in this forum for free.

We have to post our topic's in the right section of this forum otherwise it can be removed from this forum. And second we have to choose the best title and definitely it will becomes hot in that section.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Thank you for these information and i found it very useful because it will serve as guide a to me in this forum and the rules and regulation issue i will try all my possible best to abide by it and also encourage my fellow newbies to be very careful about breaking the rules.

• +1 1

the steps can actually help a member to create a very quality and unique post which could fetch good reputation and also help us not to go against the rules of the forum.

I think for new members this is the best opportunity to earn. They can earn now both talk token which price can increase at any time and they also receive btc which is one of the main key payment system of the forum.