Never stop learning because life never stop teaching - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

Never stop learning because life never stop teaching

Yes I agree with you senior learning is part of life you lean every way of life and it's very important if you want to successfully then you chose a goal and learn more to more for completing the goal and learn is most important thing in every field we do not be successful in crypto world without learning 

Yes, I agree with you that man should never stop learning, Because life never stops teaching. Every day in our lives brings new trials. We should not be afraid of these trials but we should face them. Maybe this trials will teach us a new lesson. We must learn from others, we must learn from our mistakes and we must learn from our experiences in life.

We can learn and take lesion from every incident happen on our life. There are no ending of learning. From the childhood to before dead you will learn from your personal incident happen. This help you to sucess in your life. Never give up and never stop to learn. 

Best of luck for your future.       

• +2 1

Learning is a continuous process. The day you leave this life is the day you stop learning. Life has a lot of lesson to teach and you have a lot of lesson to learn. The things you learn today could determine how you live tomorrow.

Today's knowledge could be fruitful enough to brighten your tomorrow.

Thanks.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right, life never stop by teaching us a lesson. So we need that if we want to succeed in life, then keep learning something on the basis of daily We can not succeed at all without anyone ۔Learning is the key to success. 

Importance of learning cannot be denied. Every experience of our life makes us learn a lot. Without learning we'll be not able to do any business or job. Success can only be achieved through learning. This forum is real source of learning. 

I  generally find New things and stage in crypto Market for acquiring reason , right off the bat I began dealing with spigots after that Airdrops , abundance , exchanging , presently on discussion's, etc . 

I never invest energy via web-based media accounts since I imagine that is just useless second.

Yes, of course, it is obvious that every person gets to learn something at every turn and this smile and life circumstances will continue to go on in this way and our learning will also continue in this way. Because our life keeps teaching us at every turn and keeps remembering us, our learning can only end with our death.

On 6/12/2020 at 10:51 AM, Ndayebo8 said:

Hi friends how are all, here I want to discuss about world as an institute in general. In life we are always on learning not only just learning in cryptocurrency but at all aspect of life and activities we do day by day. We are always learning if we are still alive we made mistakes we learn from it. We work we still learn we speak we learn, we eat we learn, We Chat we still learn, we eat we learn from childhood we start learning to adult. We never  stop learning because life never stop teaching. Been in this forum we are always learning and becoming perfect with out being alive we can't learn neither teach.

Let all keep learning never stop learning friend because life never stop teaching

@Ndayebo8 hey dear I will do agree with you learning is the key to success if we want to be successful in life we should never stop learning what ever how much we have knowledge so try to learn here read daily posts maybe you learnt something new which help you to earn more profit

You're absolutely right we never stop earning in our life because life never stop teaching.more you get knowledge more you success.there is no limit of getting knowledge.there is no limit of your earning skill.cryptotalk provided us an opportunity to earning and learning.so we should get benifit by using cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Never leaning means dead end, we have to learn something always from every body and my our experience by our mistakes. 

The lesson we learned by the people advise is not much effective then the lesson we learned from our mistakes. 

• +2 1

What you wrote is really correct. We humans tend to learn from the moment we are born. Because we cannot progress without learning. If we constantly research and learn about cryptocurrencies, we can achieve success more easily. Otherwise, we won't get anywhere.

• +1 1

As we all know without knowledge and learning we do nothing .without knowledge ,education and learning life become more critical .so getting knowledge and learning we do everthing and we make unbelievable things and also we teach others . So  that never stop learning becuase learning become our life easier and comfortable .

In Learning we make many mistakes but mistakes also learn us .Mistakes are not sign of failure ,its sign of success . 

Yes dude you are very right that never stop learning the past sages says that half of knowledge says that i do not know.learning is a powerful skill for any person  and we are fortunate peoples because we use cryptocurrencies it is a better way to learn.

Learning never ends and Life always teach you new things. Everyday we take new experience from our life and we get some valuable lessons and because of that I am earning a lot from my trades and make more money than losing.

It is always necessary to learn throughout our life and we must never stop, we must always learn something new, because with the help of new information we can earn big money, everything is in our hands throughout our life

Hi, rightly said.Life is a test,its not for always.we came here skillless, informationless,strongless and any other things.we have to learn and its a natural thing that if a person wants to learn then every passing time will teaches him a lesson.so we have to be focused on what we are doing and where we are going!

Daily Thought (Never stop learning) Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching. Daily Thought Meaning/Explanation- This is the beauty of life that it keeps teaching us till we are alive; therefore, it becomes our duty to never stop learning.
Self-growth is key to living a fulfilling life and having a successful career. One of the best things about life is that we never have to stop learning. There are always new skills to learn and techniques for us to adopt. ... They all understand the fact that they have to continuously learn to be successful

Yes you are right we never stop learning and there many difficulties inlife and we  learn from these difficulties that how to take next step of the life and what to do in the next life our parents teach us how to become adult and we learn how to become adult in life we learn how to get success in our life

Every step of life we are learning because in life we do eny thing which we are doing first time when we eat when we walk when run when we talk allthough every single step of life teach and learn a lesseon of ours life and in my opinion the very best of learning teacher is failer

Yes brother.You are absolutely right.Never stops learning.we start learning from our childhood when we are nothing.Growing up by the days and process of learning continues with us .Every day is a new day and we learn something new.Does not matter how much we expert ,life continues to teach us at every phase . So keep learning and share the experiences of life with everyone.

As far as we are alive, we keep learning one way or the other,even if we don't put attempt to learn we learn indirectly, so it always good never to give up in learning, learning makes us good and get experience in what ever we want to achieve

• +2 1

Good day buddy, I am so good to be among of the forum that helping knowledge and experience, when live end knowledge will be the end and whenever knowledge is live is end.

your talk in heart my friend, the fact there is no one I can say he has learned everything the world is many and two lite action and thank God don't apply in us any of this page God, make me aware.

Edited by Alamin016

This is a useful post, like education we can also learn a lot from this forum. I spend more and more time in these forums and I can get more and more experience from them. Don't think that you will work in this forum, but you will stop studying, you will not be able to do it while studying, then you will do it foolishly, this study will enlighten your life.