EXODUS Wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

EXODUS Wallet

On 11/6/2020 at 10:12, BullRunBit said:

Exodus-1-300x243.png.6babbf27d32c37bf56360ae764b773ef.png

La billetera EXO DUS es una de las billeteras de criptomonedas más populares y admite muchas criptomonedas.

Tienen tres tipos de billetera:

- Cartera de escritorio

- Cartera móvil

- Cartera de hardware Trezor

El diseño de la billetera es muy bueno y fácil de usar.

Por supuesto, puede hacer una copia de seguridad de su billetera y asegurar sus monedas.

Compruébalo y escribe tu experiencia.

https: // www.exodus.io /

Thanks for the information, I had never heard of this wallet but if you say that it is safe then I would like to try it, maybe I will. 

First of all, I have to find some reviews of this wallet to be able to use it to see if it works well for me, but I like that it supports many cryptocurrencies since I read in this same post that it supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies, I personally use yobit because it supports many cryptocurrencies 

and it gives you the opportunity to earn some money with its platform but I am going to see some reviews of this wallet to get some more information. 

exodus is one of the most used cryptocurrency wallets and allows you to store a large amount of cryptocurrencies, it has an internal exchange although the conversion is a bit expensive but it is an excellent alternative to keep your funds safe

On 6/11/2020 at 11:12 AM, BullRunBit said:

Exodus-1-300x243.png.6babbf27d32c37bf56360ae764b773ef.png

EXODUS wallet is one of the most popular cryptocurrency wallet and support a lot of cryptocurrency.

They have three types for wallet:

- Desktop wallet

- Mobile wallet

- Trezor Hardware wallet

Design of wallet are very good and easy for use.

Of course you can back up your wallet and secure your coins.

Check yourself and write your experience.

https://www.exodus.io/

I'm interested in using the Exodus wallet, it seems to be a pretty good and interesting wallet, thanks for the information. Your contribution is appreciated.
Greetings!

2 hours ago, Lrubrum said:

Thanks for the information, I had never heard of this wallet but if you say that it is safe then I would like to try it, maybe I will. 

First of all, I have to find some reviews of this wallet to be able to use it to see if it works well for me, but I like that it supports many cryptocurrencies since I read in this same post that it supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies, I personally use yobit because it supports many cryptocurrencies 

and it gives you the opportunity to earn some money with its platform but I am going to see some reviews of this wallet to get some more information. 

You can not compare exchange with wallet, if you want to hold you coins/tokens for a long term you must to find some good wallet and of course to make back up of that wallet.

With back up you secure your wallet/coins/tokens, and you have access to your wallet any time.

Which is a big difference between exchange and wallet.

Yes Exodus support many cryptocurrency and like I write in other topic Exodus support ERC20 tokens too.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Exodus wallet is best wallet to store the different cryptocurrency and available in mobile and desktop app, easy to use and friendly interface.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

I have not used Exodus but my friends tell me that it is a very good wallet to hold coins, I have used it for a while and it looks very attractive.

Exodus is one of the safest wallets that exist today, I have been using it for several years and I like the simplicity of the platform that it has and the many coins that it handles, for my taste it is a very good wallet.

• +2 1

It is a good wallet and I use it for a while, its interface is comfortable, its low fees and technical support gives immediate response to any questions you have

Exodus Wallet: The user experience is quite optimal and intuitive. eliminates technical requirements to use cryptocurrencies and makes design a priority, bringing people closer to blockchain's digital assets and gaining knowledge without much effort. The private keys of your wallets are generated and encrypted locally on your computer, avoid installing unknown software on your computer, the malware could compromise the security of your funds.

In my opinion Exodus is my favorite desktop wallet. Simple, one of the best user interfaces you can find in a wallet, plus If you are trading exodus, no kyc is needed, it is the best desktop wallet if you are talking about multiple currencies.

I have been using this wallet for quite a long time , because this wallet supports multi-currency on its platform  from a security point of view, this is also a very good wallet

Exodus is one of the most popular wallets. It supports a large number of cryptocurrencies, its interface is very modern and easy to use, it has very low commissions and gives security to its users

It is a very and good looking app with all the formats it could have been. They have been working very hard to controll all the platforms. So hats of to then for the security they are giving us to our crypto or asset. Exodus is one of the most secured wallet i have ever heared.

Exodus is one of the wallets that has been working the longest, they have done the job well, it is my favorite and the commissions are low when withdrawing and it accepts a number of coins that attracts many people who wish to save their coins there

Exodus wallet is one of the most popular and secure wallets in the world as it is available for its users either in the form of hardware,
Desktop,
mobile,
And my users increased my exodus wallets in the last year. To be among the best users of advanced technology.

excellent wallet, however it has its pros and cons, such as:
1) Both the support and the documentation are quite complete and extensive, and available 24/7.
2) It has an intuitive design that makes it quite easy to operate the wallet (especially important for novice users).
3) a point quite against is that its security is a bit poor.
4) You cannot directly buy cryptocurrencies with real money.
5) There is no support in Spanish, only in English.

It is a very good wallet, the bad is the fees are very high
I've been using it for a few months and it's very safe ...
It has a very user friendly design.

1 hour ago, maher .youssef said:

Es una de las carteras más fuertes y fáciles, así como una cartera muy segura.

without a doubt it is one of the best.

Actually I am not using EXODUS wallet. For this reason I have no idea about this metter. But I am very interested to used this wallet.

58 minutes ago, kareem777 said:

Of course, EXODUS wallet is the best and safe to protect your precious digital currencies against dangerous electronic theft that leads to the theft of your currencies, in addition to its very good commission, and there is also a mobile application to facilitate the users.

Thanks for information big brother. I interested this wallet.     

58 minutes ago, kareem777 said:

Of course, EXODUS wallet is the best and safe to protect your precious digital currencies against dangerous electronic theft that leads to the theft of your currencies, in addition to its very good commission, and there is also a mobile application to facilitate the users.

Edited by Shimul135