The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest - Page 31 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nab

The best exchange that doesn´t charge high interest

Excellent service, many different options for exchangers are presented on the site. It is possible to choose not only a more favorable exchange rate, but also an electronic currency exchange mode.

I used this exchanger a couple of times, no complaints about the work. A fairly large selection of offers and exchange methods. I don’t know if it works now, as I heard that it was banned by Roskomnadzor for use in Russia. 

Everything works fine now. This Roskomnadzor is just to be prohibited. Well, in general, they banned telegrams, and this led to the fact that telegrams became even more popular, so this ban will not directly affect the work of bestchange. And many have already learned how to use vpn.

By the way, about bestchange, you can assure the best place where you can find any exchanger for you. I have used it more than once, I used Catalina, of course, in a cart, but this platform is able to give you a bunch of other exchangers, this is a huge profit for most people and a reduction in the time spent looking for exchangers, and in general, you will find it hyper supervised in Russia. I advise the best-change, and the interface of the site does not strike the eyes, everything is very compact and convenient, when I got acquainted with it, I was pleasantly surprised 

Never used this exchanger but it looks like it's worth a try. Judging by the comments with the exchanger, everything is fine, but as for me, comments are the most important indicator.

Eh. what we do without bestchange. I have been using it for several years and I will say that I have not found an alternative. All exchangers in one place and convenient sorting by exchange rate. Definitely a great machine

I think the best exchanger, and so let's say the old one. About her, many should already know that she is proven. And most importantly, you can earn money there through referrals. Well, on weekends, commissions can be higher, but that's okay

Thank you for the article. I heard a lot about Beschenge, really good at work. I just noticed that really at the weekend there is something incomprehensible both with the rates and with the exchangers themselves. What to do? Wait for Monday? Or whatever

I also really like it, especially if you need to withdraw a little crypt urgently. The rate is visible, and the minimum salary immediately, because many do not allow withdrawing less / more.

Today I exchanged 2.54 Ltc, very convenient. $ 110 came to the card (the commission in this case was about 10%). A bit too much money, but after 10 minutes the money was on my card

It depends on what is considered a commission)) There are ways how to transfer without commissions, only the methods are very expensive, but they are workers, and changing in a telegram is not the best idea.

This is just a bomb site, you can find individual offers for a profitable exchange of both crypto and ordinary currencies. I did not change the crypt, but I changed rubles to UAH. With the help of this site I found a profitable exchange on another site. In short, the site is fire!

Edited by Yuratkatch

the exchanger is just super, I have been using it for a long time, very convenient, especially if you work with electronic payment systems, it always gives better exchange rates, the minus is that Roskomnadzor often tries to close it

I have been using this exchanger for a long time and have never let it down. I had to make a transfer to Belarus and entered the wrong 1 digit, I contacted technical support and solved my problem quickly. I also like a large selection of currencies and not a large commission.

Good night everybody! I think this is one of the best projectors on the Internet. A huge pool of trusted exchangers and a bunch of ways to deposit and withdraw absolutely any coin, to be honest, if it were not for this site, I probably would have never even tried using the exchanger. Therefore, definitely respect this project

I used to withdraw TWT through the Hoo exchange and the LTC cryptocurrency and Bestchange helped me a lot with this, with the help of this service I found a really cool exchanger that paid out 2 minutes after confirming 3/3 of the blockchain systems.

Bestchain, the best exchanger. You can exchange anything in one place. I also like the design and the interface, the main thing is that there are all valune pairs, both ordinary and cryptocurrencies. Commissions are minimal ...

At present I just use yobit trade for all my exchanging and contributing requires as I see it to be the awesome I begun to utilize it yet I'm glancing forward in evaluating some legitimate trades suggested out there.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:34 PM, magd said:

I noticed that there is no Yobit platform within this classification, but I hope to see it in the near future because it is one of the platforms that works to reduce interest and withdrawal fees. As for Binance, it always gets the first rank, perhaps because it is the oldest and contains the largest number of traders

Yobit is a good exchange but fees at yobit are too high from withdrawal fees to trading fees, the only way it touches those tops is by reducing fees.

You should know that Binance owns coinmarketcap, of course they would have Binance on first place as this was the reason they bought coinmarketcap. This website lists coins and exchanges and had Binance in very low spot because many bad exchanges were giving fake data for volumes. After it was bought by Binance it changed the order and has Binance first. I don't know if it is higher from Coinbase in volumes, but it is one of the top5 exchanges.

• +1 1

I think yobit exchange is not reduce a charge fees and I am sure yobit exchange is reduced a interest and charge of fees because yobit exchange is a very popular and attractive exchange.

I have not used binance yet. But i think, yobit is a great platform for exchanging coins. And it has less charge. You can trade without any hesitation. It is safe and secure. You can find different types of crypto coins here. You can also invest in investbox and can make some profit from yobit. Also through playing dice game you can also increase your profit.

• +1 1

Indeed, the Binance platform is the best in terms of low fees and commissions for dealing in it.
As for me, I deal with Binance and also Yobit.
I tried other platforms but never tried many of those list, maybe in the future.

• +1 1

Absolutely right,I think over all is huge collect interest but yobit exchange is very important and better exchange then other because yobit exchange is wonderful and other things many members are use this.

• +1 1