A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

hi dear  im new here and still learning about it and i don't have any experience before the thing you are asking i don't think it exist i did not saw any delete option here for our own posy but we can edit it

Hellow dear I don't think there any feature exist by which we can detect either the topic or comments we are doing are useful or not it depends on us and our experience and knowledge what we do here if we use our knowledge properly the obviously post will be useful

There are lot of posts which are not useful as we can observe that most posts that are not useful are created by the new members or beginners I will advice the newbies to follow the forum and learn before making topics because topic are not just created any how 

It can be a really great feature and it will save a lot of our time. I think this feature should be added to this forum so we can post in topics without the fear of deletion.

Thanks sir for sharing such a good news. I face many problems in start and this is one of them. When I post on this platform then I don't understand replied and unreplied topics. So i comments on same topic twis or three times. As results my comments and time both lost. So, first check it then reply on it.

Yes, you are right. Useless topics will be delete in immediately. If we reply on that topics if that topic will be deleted our comments also delete. So reply on useful and informative topics. If you create any topics that will be useful and informative to the members. So write carefully and create useful topics to the members. 

You must post the required topics in the forum.  You will post in a way that benefits other members by your post.  You can also create topics to solve your problems.  Then the experienced members working in the forum will help you.  Thanks.

This is a positive idea in which, before reading them, we can determine the content of posts, but I don't think it would be enforced because members comment on all the topics they find because of the lack of topics generated in the forum.

Sure it would be great for us. But unchecked topics would not be answered with certainty by anyone. That means it becomes like adopting a topic or not, like Facebook group approvals.

From the last few days I saw many useless posts or topics are deleted from this forum and moderator always check the posts ability and then select them. They having some rules and regulations to doing the posts or topics if anyone fulfill these rules and regulations then their posts or topics will never delete.

Your post is very useful for us and the beginnier . Because whom are worried about their posts that their posts has been deleted then they have their answers of this happen.

So should be careful during your posts . And avoid yourself from scamming and cheating. Create your posts bin informative way so people can learn some new things from your posts. Should be avoid from mistakes like spelling and grammar also. 

It is a very wonderful idea .. But you can know the acceptable topics through the number of responses and the date of publishing the topic if it is old or recent .. But there is concern about the topics that will be published recently. Will what not remain ??

I will say arbitrators do erase futile themes in under certain minutes to hours, and any point that have hot answers are on the whole helpful. Along these lines, I think that its simple to realize that points that stay long are the helpful ones.

Thanks a lot dear for sharing this useful information. From your information now i have a idea that which topic will deleted or not. Dear some timea we reply on those topic which create few hours ago and we reply on them but after sometimes those topic deleted by moderators for any reason and then your comment also deleted and your comment do not counted. So advice to you that always reply on old topics which created a long time ago. 

I think this feature would be very effective because I was really suffering from this thing.  If I comment on something and delete them.If the moderators acknowledge this, we may try to delete our post, and in addition we may have a decent conversation here.

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this useful information that you provided, which helps all members in how to identify the posts or topics that can be answered correctly and clearly and keep the comment from deletion.

Yes bro you mentioned a very serious matter. There should be such features to detect which topic is deleted or will be delete to save the time and data of the cryptotalk members and they will not be disappoint by this activity. 

The best way to understand or detect useless topics or post it depend on how quality the information are and how attractive the question are ,while useful posts or topics are advance into the website so that many users are going to benefit 

Useless topics they are just discovered for looking on them only, because if you see the post that's has no any concerns about the crypto world, post like that are the useless post.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This is a decent recommendation with which we can assess the nature of posts prior to understanding them. the mediators erase the pointless themes in a short period.i believe it's a generally excellent way with the goal that we can have our challenges solved.we ought to consistently know in the standards and guidelines of this gathering to keep away from any further issues in our records.

It's sound practical and interesting. There should be an option to check which of your post considered use less and deleted permanently. Because due to this add on feature we will better know where we were weak and which areas require further elaboration and hard work.

Hello my friend, it is a good topic, for discussion, yes, there are important and good topics and there are, poor topics. We must, we must know what to choose and what to publish and on what, topic, comment

i totally second to these your suggestion, but instead of programing it to be ticked with either red or green i believe its better that after submitting topics it should be placed under review prior to acceptance or decline

Thank you so much for explaining this feature because some of my posts have been deleted of this. Anyway, i have to pay attention to things like this and move on