" Restricted countries"  - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

Not all exchange sites support all countries for making transaction globally. Some countries are restricted due to sanction of crypto in that location. Crypto assets is not legalize in all countries some are still under the process of considering the adoption of crypto 

I did not have this knowledge, that platforms such as binance and coinbase have been restricted for some countries but the cause of this is not due to the same platforms but to the restrictions and policies of use of each country that is why these problems occur with the aforementioned platforms

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Unfortunately, this is true, and the main reason is that those countries are banned because of global sanctions.
The reason for these sanctions may be because some of these countries violate international law or even commit certain crimes against humanity, so it is only natural that this ban should be enforced.
But in my opinion, people have nothing to do with governments, this contains a kind of arbitrary injustice.
Sometimes it's not just that, it might be these same countries that have banned bitcoin, so they block this type of site!

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

I think there are many countries in which this trading is ban because they are violating the rules and regulation of the site.  I think these countries must be banned who don't fulfill the requirements of the site. 

I wanted it say that the confined nations are Bangladesh,Pakistan and and so on.Those nations  are completely fufil with the scammers.Those scammers workers are so lazy the ones nations  are definitely  confined from cryptotalk.And the yobit  additionally block them from there campaigns.That is so aromatic for them.I'm sufficient.

Yes of course, in some countries it is not allowed to earn by crypto. And it is not a good thing. So in the world most of countries are appreciating their platform and they have allowed people to earn money from this forum.

In future, you can see that it is more convenient and familiar app for online working and earning. In future, most of countries also allow their workers to do work.

• +5 1

Yes, this already exists, if the number of users of a country is large and the rate of fraud, post theft and fraud has increased a lot with warnings as well, the administration is completely blocking the country, thank you my friend on your post

• +2 1

It is true that popular platforms such as Binance are not accessible in the countries of the Middle East, but there is no concern. A lot of people are opening external accounts on Binance, and some are preferring global sites that are more transparent and open in all countries of the world, such as the wonderful Yobit, which I think Yobit deserves first place because it is available to everyone.

Yes you are right nowcrypto currencies are not acceptable all over the world  .some countries are restricted from crypto currencies like china and india.these countries can not accept crypto currencies due to thier oen rules and regulations.

I think these countries have been banned from this forum and to use cryptocurrencies because these countries has the most number of scammers. There I believe it is good for the people working in here and for the forum itself. 

Edited by Zoya_88pie

Yes dear this forum is banned in some countries. Because some of site have run in the rules and regulations of USA. Therefore USA government banned most of the countries. So some currencies and sites of USA are banned in some countries. Most of such person are present here by using VPN.

Unfortunately it is true. As they have no any place for exchange digital currency as cryptocurrency. They have not support it but don't put a banned option. Natjrally it find some restrictred country.

On 1/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, sumaiya9 said:

Yes Cryptotalk has some rules regulations.According to the rules regulations there are some restrict countries They banned some countries because of most of them are scammers I think admin and moderator took a wonderful decision to ban this countries....

Yes some country has been banned indefinitely for having access in cryptotalk because 99% are sperms and indefinitely they never obey the rules and most of them are plagiarism scammer min while them moderators and admin decide to execute them from this forum. 

When it is very common that anywhere set of individuals will meet or gather then there will always be a singlehandedly one with stubbornness.

Then it is very pure and straightforward that the restricted countries has act stubbornness and that's the main reason.

It's true, Few countries are wary because of its volatility, decentralized nature, perceived threat to current monetary policy, and links to illicit activities like drug trafficking and money laundering etc. 

I think there might be some rules and policies of these sites an if anyone country doesn't follow their rules then they will restrict this country from using it so we can say that it all can be behind all that.

Cryptotalk is restricted in many countries even when it does not violate any matters. In fact it is a very useful forum. I think these countries needs to understand its value and should make it open. 

Of course you are absolutely right in your statement that many countries are unable to work on this from the site of cryptocurrency and its currency in my opinion.

they are restricted by laws which do not allow them to trade crypto there. This is what many crypto users are worried about, but I suggest that this forum be global and everyone can work with it. 

Friend, there are many restricted countries and I believe that it is because some do not comply with the laws or regulations that must be met so that in that country if you can work on this site for now there are several in which you can not because of that.

• +1 1

Dear friend thank you so much for sharing this valuable information to all of us members .This site is really not for scammers .So work hard .

I have also realized that, most of those countries prohibit cryptos since according to those countries they can be currencies to promote terrorism and that is why they are illegal, the truth seems absurd to me but the exchage only respect the policies although when a country prepares to obtain cryptos they open the doors without problem 

• +2 1

No, I don't know which countries have been banned from flying. Cryptocurrency is very useful and Bitcoin is becoming very popular. Many countries are taking advantage of Bitcoin. And I'm sorry to hear that cryptocurrency is banned in some countries.