"Contentment and greed"  - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

We want to earn money ,but we can't earn money when we haven't knowledge about things which is important in trading. So people spend thier time to earn money different sutes with out knowledge so with this they can scame. So get knowledge and then take a single step. Because i think greedy is then only thing which work against us in our work. So control this and have some patient and take right decisions when you want to grow.  So knowledge and hard work is the reason to earn money not any other.  So identify which sites is real is important. 

Greeting to all,  it is true that our desire to increase profit may leads to a just waste of time and money .because,  of greed we lose our money immediately instead of earning profit. please reduce the greediness burning inside you to get quick rich ,in order to avoid fallen as a victim of scammers. 

Greed is a bad quality, and it is the reason we lose our money, because when greed and the love of making money in a permanent way prevail, wisdom and rationality are absent, and therefore we lose our money in failed deals.

• +3 1

Conviction gives us a feeling of satisfaction, even if we have little. 
For me I think moving from one site to another leads to distraction and loss of opportunity. 
It is better to concentrate in one work and only one goal and give him his right to effort, patience, work and perseverance

Actually in trading every trader is required to remove greed and always take the risk so that whenever they succeed they will take advantage and any time they lose they will always learn from it which is why every trader is required to be patience enough during trading if really he wants to succeed.

Greed is our enemy in the field of trading. Every trader must control his feelings well so that he does not lose his money. We must stick to wisdom. A bird with a hand is better than ten on the tree

• +2 1

Yeah I agree with you. Do not waste your time in an imaginary location. If you have the ability of wisdom then you will succeed. You can judge what is true or right. I would advise all members to not be greedy for profit, and to be able to trade and invest first.

• +4 1

I think, my friend, that greed and courage is the enemy of mankind, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, so you have to rule your mind in the trading process and do not greed and always be content with the process of making money

You are right, but a person by nature strives for the best, only a few people who are satisfied with what they have, in my opinion everyone should appreciate what they have, because when you lose it you will feel its value.

The psychological state plays an important role in influencing the work in trading, because greed makes us not intoxicating the deals, and the price may rebound and diminish from the profit we have gained, and that satisfaction and a little profit is a good thing.

• +1 1

My spouse and I identify that laziness along with deficiency of motivation for you to make the effort is the reason because of their hunt for this sort of internet sites along with aside from, they just don't have the patience of their deliberations but not your daring explanation all people are money-grabbing to realize each of our ambitions, however, many have to put out hard work plus the various other would like to accomplish with no hard work, nevertheless eventually, a lot of dire warnings along with instances of cutbacks will be more along with operating features merely a good way to complete and that is tolerance Along with make the effort.

I have not really become a trader. But for talking about this , you have to be very contented with what you have. Don't fall into scammers trap all in the name of investment. Use her head please.

yeah , I agree with you infact some time before I also search new website for earning or investment purposes . after getting scam from 2-3 website I never search again for new Earning website . because mostly are scam and untrusted to used... 

Contentment is a treasure of life and greed is a big loss, we must always be convinced that greed may lead to losing our money so that the sites can then make incredible offers and because of our greed, we may participate in those sites and lose our money because they are unreal sites.

• +2 1

Contentment and greed when a members have sold his coins and get profit and become contented that show is okay with even the little interest that increase in his investment why greed when a member see someone selling his investment and gain profit then his not happy with the members gain he is greed.

Greed is very harmful in our life۔many people waste thier time to looking their ways to increase money in short time۔without being satisfied with the money they earned۔of the work that they do

Certainly, our work needs patience and wisdom with decisions, and we must avoid greed because it will be the cause of great losses. We must rely on analysis and study well about the currency and its changes before taking risks.

• +4 1

A beautiful saying and do not greed that a person is greedy, no matter what he gets money, he keeps thinking about someone else’s money, and this in itself is a devastation for the soul. Therefore, try to focus your efforts within a certain framework and do not distract yourself with the many sites and platforms and there is a saying that you must plant in your mind there is no work that gives you money without return for that  Sites that tell you that you will get money without making any effort are false saying one

You are right, my friend, greed leads to dire consequences and the loss of a lot of money. To invest your money in secure places requires some patience, but the results are guaranteed and you have used your time with something useful in terms of money and knowledge.

• +5 1

Yes I can agree with you too much , most of the people right now are spending their times in  fake sites and scam games x

just because they want to be rich without doing anything , This forum is the only thing worked for me

Hello dear Deewana hope you all are doing great on this platform dear friend I am agree with you most of the people waste their money e to invest in fake websites I think before investment needs to be investigate the that website and then I will suggest you cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is one of the best platform for investing your money

• +4 1

For you to be safe in the cryptotalk, you must control your feelings of greed and not be too greedy. Fraudsters may be disguised to the highest degree and try to take advantage of your greed to lure you into a big and quick profit. Therefore, you should check the information and always remind yourself that if the investment looks excellent, then it is definitely not correct and it is likely that it is a fraud so we have to learn how to be content with what we have.

• +4 1

Thank you for these helpful tips
But everyone should always strive for the best without feeling greedy
Earning money is very good but without feeling addictive to getting money.

To be safe within the crypto area, you manipulate your feelings of greed and now not be too grasping. Fraudsters can be disguised to the very best degree and try and take advantage of your greed to entice you into a massive and quick profit. 

Welcome, my dear friend

Thank you for this advice.

Personally, I will be satisfied with this platform because it fulfills all the required conditions

Reliability, community and useful information.

good luck for everbody.