Websites for crypto coins - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

Thanks for sharing this information about Cryptocurrencies . Its very helpful for everyone i appreciate your knowledge and experience .

Now i days i start cingecko.com its very awesome app for Cryptocurrencies they give alot off future the help in coins

Yes, thess all sites are valuable when want to know about the markets prices mainly cryptocurrencies & I didn't have more knowledge before. Your topic is really amazing and helpful for the members of the new or old for both kinds. Thanks dude.

Thanks for sharing this information about crypto sites but i have questions about it. How did you found this sites as an legit website to earn extra crypto I will take a look at their website and and let's see if I could try it ☺️😃

I have not seen any of the sites than the coingecko and the coinmarketcap most of the times I know only these two so the rest are new for me thanks for getting them to me.

Helpful sites, you've got carried out an excellent issue to percentage those websites pal. They are very helpful to us though i did not understand all websites from that list. Thanks for sharing, i'm able to strive one by one for the ones which i do not know them.

My favorite website is coingecko because it have more coins listed than any other website of its type. Coinmarket cap is very popular and people like to get information because its most user friendly.

• +1 1

I can't talk much on most of these sites me members are mentioning in their comments because i am not familiar with them as s beginner. I hoping to know the most effective one and the best among them that i will be using the near future when in need.

Hi dear beginner, welcome to the forum,feel free to ask any question of your choice just know that here we are friends and also forum mates. I will like to be among mates that will answer your questions nicely. But make sure that any question you are to ask is going to be about cryptotalk.

On 5/28/2020 at 4:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Thank you very much for your information. I mainly use coinmarketcap to see the price in cryptocurrency because this website has all kinds of cryptocurrency information.This website shows the price of our cryptocurrency in graph form so I use this coinmarketcap.

This is amazing,I don't know the prices of crypto coins before or the website to check until you share the brilliant info with every one here, keep up the good work dear

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

their marketcap,ranking,

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Hello, There are numerous sites in digital currencies we should pick a genuine sites on the grounds that there are numerous tricks out there. Thanks

On 5/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

their marketcap,ranking,

Thanks for sharing mate, you've share what most members search for, but are the sites legit? As you know no one will develop interest in working with any if they are fraud sites. We all want to work where our earning will be safe just like cryptotalk.

• +3 1

The best information is shared. This information is really useful for all members who are interested in cryptocurrency and want to get information. You are doing a great job. Keep posting informative posts like this. Thanks.

• +1 1

Yes you are my dear there are many things I think but you share here very informative I think. But I know just two websites I think with deeply one is the coinmareketcap and coingo and so many others.

• +1 1

the use of crypto coins analysis is really all that needed as when it comes on having to know on the price of a crypto coin as well as other information such as total market cap, as basically this websites are really helpful on those who want to find exchanges to do arbitrage trading as having to find this websites which are also related to exchanges can help

• +2 1

This is so beneficial to the members of this forum, as it makes individuals to choose their desire site easily. But my question is, how reliable are these sites?

Good of you for sharing your knowledge with us, I have never seen or come across such sites before, so I would try to Google then and read more on it.

Hi friends,By the way, by investing on many websites on the Internet, we can earn money.But I do not get much information about those websites.I Want to learn about those website Where money is obtained using crypto coin.so that I can become an employment.And increase my knowledge too.

@by Jami. The website of cryptotalk.org has been added to the post-creation website. It is mainly used for code reusability within the website that. However it is not necessary in order of its. Website can be very necessarily useful for fully world. 

Thank you very much for sharing this useful and informative information with us you make a great post by doing big effort I am really impressed by your post and I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for all members of the forum.

there are a lot of them and I only use the coingecko and some of the times the coinmarketcap as well  both are good sites and I do not think you need any more sites after them.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

their marketcap,ranking,

Thank you my dear friend, Of course  you have shared this useful information which you have done from multiple websites in which we can change cryptocurrencies. It can prove to be useful and profitable for all of them because I have never had such a lot of experience and knowledge before them because I have not even used such sites yet. To exchange trading fields and cryptocurrencies, you have mentioned  a suitable and helpful site in it. 

The best website by which we can check the history of any currency is coin market cap but this website we can easily check the history of any currency history of 24 hours history of 7 days history of 30 days history of 90 days we can easily check the graph of currencies. 

On 5/28/2020 at 1:16 PM, koussai999 said:

I think these sites do provide very important statistical information while dealing with Bitcoin, but I think it is better for these sites to provide news about cryptocurrencies as well.

I think that when I was a beginner I traded in the early stages and did not have much information on trading and did not fully train in skills and did not have strict capital management and I was unable to control my feelings

When I was a beginner I traded in the early stages and did not have much information about trading and did not fully train in skills and did not have strict capital management and I was unable to control my feelings

@koussai999 very helpful sites, you have done a best thing to share those sites friend. They are very helpful to us though i didn't know all sites from that list. Thanks for sharing, i will try one by one for those which i don't know theme every website is very famous that is way I'm using crypto crruncy.