Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites?? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you trust advertisements from PTC sites??

Dear  you say that your earning is 1000$ per hour i do not trust on it. They are scam and they are worked on the robot. I worked from the 6 month in online earning they do not give 1000$ per hour. All these are scam do not trust on it.

• +2 1

It is a waste of time. You must invest your time in increasing knowledge and learning more, and you should also pay attention to advertisements because they can contain viruses, as they sometimes have the characteristic of scam.

• +2 1

No one believes these ads, and most people know that they are fake, as there is no large gain of about $ 1000 or more within an hour or day as these ads promote, so we must not trust such fake ads.

• +3 1

On 5/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys, have you wonder the advertisements from PTC sites, did any of them seems legit to you? i mean there are so meany advertisements and i don't trust any of thus advertisements because all advertisements say earn 1000$ per hour, even if the site we advertise are legit how can you trust an advertisement that says 1000$ per hour right, but in order to make our advertisement more interesting and trust worth tell the truth when you advertise your referral links on PTC site, we all know that we can't make more than 1$ per hour so lets make things clear and attract more referrals, or we will waste our moneys by paying the PTC sites.

Yes mate you are right that there are a large number of sites who show that those are real but in real these are only scam. Almost all sites about advertisement jobs are scam and only two percent sites are real. So we should not waist our time at these sites.

Yes, beginners' minds can be poked because they don't have enough experience in the coding world yet so they are attracted by these fraudulent ads, but let's think of the mind. $ 1000 per hour provided for these ads .. Of course, this is fraud and deception to steal our money and penetrate our accounts. I wish everyone to pay close attention and be careful not to fall victim to deception

• +2 1

Well I don't believe in that kind of advertisement because as we all know that they are paid so most of the advertisement are fake we should not believe in that kind advertisement because many people lose money in the advertisement.

The great majority of these ads on the websites are false advertisements, the aim of which is to deceive people and steal their money and achieve gains for them through your visit to their sites .. Therefore, everyone should pay attention to any ads that tempt you to pay money and a large amount to you because it is impossible to achieve these profits on the Internet under any circumstance.  in One hour

• +1 1

47 minutes ago, Robin Hood 786 said:

Yes mate you are right that there are a large number of sites who show that those are real but in real these are only scam. Almost all sites about advertisement jobs are scam and only two percent sites are real. So we should not waist our time at these sites.

Yeah only small percent of advertisements on ptc sites are true and legit, even if they are legit they don't tell you the real amount of money they pay you for each tasks, also other sites are totally scam and laying they just scams you.

I really dont trust such kind of advertisment Because mostly of them are only for attract New user's for investment purposes , some of them realted to gambling Field, never trying to invest by any seeing any ad , or research properly before you can before investing.

All ads on the faucets or PTC sites contain viruses and they also promote SCAM sites so you have to stay away from them or else you will be hacked and lose your cryptocurrency

• +2 1

Don't trust these, don't ever declare that they're all fraudulent and stolen ads. we should be careful not to go near them, because they never give money and you're fooled by some boring talk.

Yes, the profits are fictional and very large in advertisements, but if you enter these advertised sites, you find that all this profit is fake and you will not earn large sums of money, and also most of these sites will be fraudulent and false.

• +2 1

They are attractive ads in order to attract people in order to invest in them, so the profit rates in these ads are fake and imaginary, and you cannot achieve these profits so easily.  We have to stop believing these annoying ads.

• +2 1

Of course, these ads are in unknown sites, most of them will be fraudulent and fraudulent. Therefore, I advise everyone not to be greedy for a large profit for a short time.

I am a new member i didn't even have idea on what is PTC site i will only later check all through so that  i will not be left behind and with that i will be able to teach and know more terms in this great platform.

• +1 1

On 12/17/2020 at 5:15 PM, Honny143 said:

@TheMonster   exactly  working on PTC sites means we wasting our valuable time to earn little amount, and these PTC sites showing advertisements also fake,

because mostly these PTC site's show us ponzi scheme are  investment site's  ads, if we attracted  and  invest on those sites that means we lost our money, because once they collect  some amount then after they close that sites and run away so be careful. 

Yeah most of the advertisements from ptc sites are far from being a true advertisment, like you said most of them are panzischem all they need is a reerals from thus who are using the ptc sites and they don't know how fake they are.

Yes, the profits are fictitious and huge in ads, but if you visit these advertised sites you will see that all these profits are fake and you can't make a lot of money and most of these sites will be fraudulent and false. 

I think that most of these sites are SCAM, they are false and fake. They take money in exchange for the referrals that they send you. We should not waste our time and money on these sites, so let us work in well-known and famous sites to avoid losing our money.

Fraudsters are trying to control our minds and deceive us, and those ads that tell you of a big profit in a short time are only part of their game, so we have to be careful and not be dragged behind these false ads.

Of necessity, these advertisements are unreliable and will never be successful because the deals they make are untrustworthy, and we should avoid responding to them until they stop running such non profitable advertising.

• +2 1

I personally stopped using PTC sites a while ago but particular never believed or trusted the ads that showed such a website are clearly fake but there are many people.

Personally, I never trust, but it may be true at times. You have to know only who you are dealing with. Advertisements are generally unwanted and so ads seem ridiculous for the first time, but is it worth trying? Attempts The situation may be different in the near future with the increase in the level of electronic work on the sites. I hope that at some point the situation will be very different.

I don't believe you'll make $1 from PTCs either. Maybe if you're using a lot of them and they're all paying. Anyway, I spent some time with a couple of them just to get some insight and to learn about them. I've had social media accounts with a lot of fans for a long time, but I've never got any money from them. After a while, one of them also limited my options .

Well my person is in person I do not complete with the orders of the directed and changed. "The fraud rate is great and we must warn these crocodiles who offer ads to the compact gaining. We must report any contradictory or any relevance to him. Not wishing you and all the conciliation