"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

Thank you for this important advice. Absolutely, we should not be in a hurry when converting our cryptocurrency funds to another currency before withdrawing.  Because there are a lot of things that must be taken into account. We must choose the currency with the lowest fees because that will save us a lot of money. We are here one family so we must help each other. Thank you again for this advice.

• +1 1

I hope We should not do anything in a hurry. We should be patient to withdraw this money and transfer it to our account and we should not do any kind of haste. We should wait for the cryptocurrency rate to rise so that we can make a profit.

• +1 1

Yes, we must be patient and convert the currency at the appropriate time. This forum earns us money and knowledge and gives us a lot of useful information.

I have not performed a currency conversion before

I will be careful when doing this process

I will study the topic from all sides and choose the best and the least expensive. 

I agree with you, my friend, that buying cryptocurrencies, whether for investment or trading, needs to be well studied in order to be able to make a profit and you do not end up losing your money.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:39 AM, abualez said:

my friends Taking hasty decisions in converting bitcoins that we have on the yobit platform to other currencies because of the imposition of fees on the bitcoin is something that we are taking quickly. So my friends advise you not to take the decision of transfer except after a well-thought-out plan and to calculate the profit and loss fundamentally and how much interest you will get from this transfer.

Withdrawals fees of youbit is high in my opinion so you don't need to convert them every time. Do that only when you are willing to withdraw your earnings.. In my opinion to invest your earnings is the best way to take a high profit.. As we can know that by investing in youbit exchange we take 1 percent commission daily on our earnings we we need to invest them not to withdraw them.. We you want to withdraw then choose those currencies whose fees is low so that you can save your amount.. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right. Do not make any decisions while you are in a hurry and under pressure, you can think about it well and then decide. Rushing does not bring anything but more problems.

• +2 1

Bitcoin fees are high on the platform, so let's wait until there is good capital and then we convert it into dollars for withdrawal fees.But what I have talked about is not to be hasty. I think that if there is an opportunity for profit, we must seize it and conduct exchanges. 

Yes, my friend, we find that it is a thing to forfeit the bitcoin that you own because this currency is constantly increasing in price, and we have to keep it safe and invest in it in order to make profits.

Dear friend we all know that bitcoin transactions fee is a bit high. That's why we convert it first to a currency which have low exchange fee like litcoin. And yes it's also true that we only convert our btc when we are ready to withdraw it. 

Yes every mistake is happening when we are in God we are in early can we are in hurry so before or doing the withdrawal process you should activate your mind and and open your eyes and focus what you are doing and what security do you short need because this is happening when we give information without investigation.

Bitcoin's exchange transaction cost is very high, and I believe it would be much easier if we used another currency with a low transaction fee, such as litecoin. You can easily go for other coins as well, but as you said, if anyone has a long-term strategy for bitcoins, it would be their option because many members do not have as much stability as they can store

I never withdraw with bitcoin on yobit exchange it's very high and no one do that in my opinion,you can use many coins with low fee and then convert them to bitcoin to return to your base coin.

Yes, we have to be careful in making decisions about money, especially transferring between cryptocurrencies and digital currencies because it is possible.  To have a significant drop or rise in the currency and you lose a lot of money.  The fees for transferring between currencies inside Yobit will not be large, but withdrawing Bitcoin outside Yobit needs high withdrawal fees, so I advise you to keep the bitcoins that you have at the moment.  Do not convert Bitcoin to unknown currencies in order not to lose your money.

Its very important for some members who are working on this forum in order to earn money and to fulfill their needs they convert the currency into their currency and use it in daily life otherwise mostly people are doing trading so they have no need to do this.

Its important that if you need money in order to fulfill your daily life needs and thats why people are withdrawing it other wise those people that are making investment and wanted to start trading they do not have need to do it they can invest through this forum.

• +2 1

The conversion between currencies within the Yobit platform will not be expensive because the transfer fee between currencies within the Yobit is a fixed rate of 0.2%. Therefore, the transfer from Bitcoin to another currency within the Yobit platform is not normal, but also the money may be lost if the bitcoin is converted into a currency and decreased  Its value or it was a non-circulating currency, so each person must know the appropriate currency to hold the money.  The best currency to withdraw outside of Yobit is Litecoin.

You are right, my friend, there are many people who are ignorant of cryptocurrencies and therefore convert the bitcoin they have into currencies without prior planning for this transfer, and therefore if they do not have good luck, these people, especially beginners, lose money, so I advise all members, especially beginners, to keep money in the form of Bitcoin and not  Converting Bitcoin to another currency without a thoughtful plan to profit from this conversion.

My friend, what I advise is that you do not make hasty decisions since you could be making a bad decision, so what I advise is that you take your time and the best decision in order to win and not lose.

Thank you for the post, it was really helpful and informative, I hope this will help and go a long way by saving people from falling Into regretting of being haste in converting our currency.

• +2 1

Since a week back i usually leave my earnings in bitcoin, it is the currency in which I can leave my earnings without losing much, and to sell, I usually convert it into litecoin that their transaction fee are low and thus be able to trade in any you choose to visit in cryptowold.

@abualez you are right . We should not take immediate decision of converting bitcoins because it could be turn to bad decisions . Our money could be lost . As a beginner we should avoid it as much as possible . Once we get enough knowledge and experience then we should go for converting bitcoins to other currency.

In general, my friend, rushing into anything is not beneficial, but may lead to loss, so we have to be careful, especially when dealing in Bitcoin, so we must develop a plan so as not to impose high fees on us during investment.

In general, my friend, rushing into anything is not beneficial, but may lead to loss, so we have to be careful, especially when dealing in Bitcoin, so we must develop a plan so as not to impose high fees on us during investment.

When bitcoin became in demand again and its price rise. Some of us who hold bitcoin will surely make an exchange and convert it to our own fiat currency. This is the perfect timing to convert into real money. Cryptocurremcies are online cash that can be exchange into real money of fiat currency. Rush to convert if there is an opportunity.

Certainly, we should not rush to such a decision. We must think carefully and calculate the losses and profit and try to be the highest possible profit, and for this we must be careful, cautious, patient and work smart.

• +3 1