"Rush to convert our currency" - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Rush to convert our currency"

withdrawals can change into waves, riples or trons for saving some USD from fee of withdrawal. So after when reached into any other exchange then we can change it for a better coin 

I think withdraw fee is low on yobit. so this is not a big problem,

On yobit without. if you want to convert high amount of btc.

So you need a good studies for this. Then you will gain good knowledge.

On 5/26/2020 at 8:00 PM, scorpiali said:

I never withdraw with bitcoin on yobit exchange it's very high and no one do that in my opinion,you can use many coins with low fee and then convert them to bitcoin to return to your base coin

Indeed dear colleague I totally agree with your answer that you provide us in this publication since I also believe that nobody withdraws bitcoin because of its high commissions simply converting it into another cryptocurrency with more affordable commissions
A big greeting to the whole community

I don't recommend that we covert our bitcoins to any other coin because bitcoin happens to be the best coin and also has higher chances of profit. I urge you to keep hodling your bitcoins because the future will be brighter with it.

You should hold the btc looking at the current situation and only convert it in any other coin when you want to withdraw your money and never do it in hurry take a look at the price and don't exchange your btc when the price is low. Good Luck.

Well said mate, really the price of bitcoins is somehow high this days which if we convert it to our local Fiat currency, it will be high really but what I want you to understand is it's still going high everyday so anytime you want to withdraw it will still be thesame.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice. Yes, we must all not make hasty decisions, but rather we should be careful and take sufficient time to think before making any decision regarding cryptocurrencies.

My friend..
Thank you for your participation
My friend, there is a simple matter and the bitcoin withdrawal fees are very high, but you do not need to transfer all the time, only convert when you want to withdraw
You can use several coins with low fees and then convert them into Bitcoin to return to your base currency
So you need good studies for this
I wish success to all members, thanks

Thank you, my friend. Sometimes we have to do the transfer to other currencies, and I know very well that there are things that must be followed in this regard and patience is the most important thing in this field.

I think that a daily post from the moderators should be published in which there are currencies that are recommended to invest in and the currencies that we must be wary of, because in my opinion, the moderators are the most experienced people in this forum

• +2 1

We have to study the history of Bitcoin and how to deal and trade in it well before we work with it, as well as learn about international incidents on the global financial system, so that you have an idea about what the movement and fluctuations of this currency are ... You should not rush and convert the currency without knowing ... We must work on Gain knowledge and skill in analysis and forecasting by constantly reading the market movement of what leads us to profit, abundance of funds and gaining experience in the field of trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

If you are begginer do not convert bitcoin and but wait until you can collect capital that you can invest in and when you want to withdraw money and converted bitcoin to dollars.

Bitcoin price of withdrawal fee is very hight. You don't need to convert it unnecessarily, convert it only in other coins like doge, xrp, and eth when you have to withdraw your money. You don't need it to convert everytime you have bitcoin.

Patience and making plans is necessary for every step or action we do on this platform in order to find out the loss and profit in every step, and we have to ask the experienced members about it.

• +3 1

If you are a beginner, do not convert bitcoin, but wait until you can collect capital that you can invest in. And when you want to withdraw money, convert bitcoin to dollars or rubles because bitcoin fees are high on the platform.

• +4 1

There is no need to convert your currencies because im a rush because most of the time if the market goes down it immediately goes back up and of you sell because of that little retracement then you are going to be on the losing side.

Trading Crypto currencies requires not only experience, strategies, and knowledge but some key qualities which are very crucial in decision making to through the course of your trading.

First you have to be patient, I didn't be you exercise more patient holding your bitcoins till now, you can see how the price is boosting up every, as good trader you know what it means to you.

Thanks for the advice. Of course we have to be careful and not risk it. But sometimes speed is required and it depends on the strength of your heart and you have an extra credit in case you lose.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that we have to work on developing well thought out plans that are in our interest before withdrawing the bitcoins, because their fees are high

It is true that the process of withdrawing or converting Bitcoin to another currency requires large fees, so all members provide advice not to withdraw the bitcoin currency or convert it into currencies with few fees and work with it so that you do not suffer a large loss and profitable loss of the money that we have collected

• +4 1

Rushing always leads us to regret, so we must think a lot before making a decision. I do not recommend withdrawing bitcoin from yobit, because the withdrawal fees in yobit are very high, but we have to convert them to another currency, the withdrawal fees in it are low.

I trust yobit very much, but the only thing that I consider somewhat bad is the fees imposed on bitcoin. I hope that it will be reduced in the near term because I have to convert it to LIT. Unfortunately

@abualez

Hello my friends,

As for me, I have never done the conversion process, when I make the transfer, I have to study the subject and ask about it, but I think the one who wants the transfer should only transfer his need, thanks.

So, brother, as far as I understand, I would like to tell you one thing, don't convert them unless you need to.So does everyone know how much it costs if we convert them with bitcoin. So if you convert your money to another currency before withdrawing, the fee is already very high, so I would like to ask you to convert it when you need to withdraw money. So it will be of great benefit to you. 

Of course, we have to think carefully about any step before starting it
Bitcoin transfer has high fees
I advise you not to convert
  Rather, investing bitcoin in the yobit investment box, this is profitable and you can trade as well