Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Yes, we should be careful and not work on any website without research and we should not provide our personal information in any website. Identity information should not be shared with any website.

Yes, we must pay attention to these sites that request identity, and we must not give such special things to strangers because in the field of cryptocurrencies there are many scammers who try to steal from others.

Thank you for this advice Of course, personal information should not be given out, as we may be subject to hacking or fraud For me personally, I do not give my information to any website unless I am sure it is truthful and not deceptive

Fraudulent schemes can sell our identities to third parties to expect good money on mining sites owned by counterfeit companies and on trading platforms with symbols not appearing on popular platforms, with those sites we need to be very careful to protect our personal details from them. .

Yes you are right we should not provide our identity to any of these websites because they may sell our identity to another third party to expect the handsome money in return. So avoid it.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

@Cammer thank you for your advice dear . We should definitely beware of scammers . We should not provide any sort of personal information to any unknown site . We should do proper research before getting on touch with any site. It will help us to make our forum secure and free from scammers.

Scam projects can sell our identity to our third parties in exchange for handsome money. Cloud mining sites associated with bogus companies and trading platforms with symbols not appearing on popular platforms, but I only find these types of request sites that provide loans to users to start their business.

There are some airdrops and bounty programs that ask you to do KYC for getting payment. But most of the Airdrops are fake and scam, So we should not do KYC or give personal information to these websites because they will abuse by them.

Especially for beginners who deceive them in illegal and honest ways, but they should not believe this because it is easy to work for a large sum of money, it does not make sense at all.

Yes absolutely i agree with you my friend  i am new here and i was afraid from stealing my id 

I don't prefer the site that requires access to my personal information

Unfortunately, everywhere we find people willing to be evil, that is why I consider their comment appropriate, we must investigate very well before revealing personal information so we will not easily expose ourselves to the scam

In fact, my friend, when we start dealing with a specific site, we must first search for the information on this site to make sure that it is not fraudulent because if you present your identity without knowing about this site, you are in danger. Because the site may be fraudulent and steal your money quickly when giving them your personal information and identity, so be careful and handle with caution.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, in fact, the Internet is a world full of pranksters and hackers who always try to steal your money, so you have to take care of those who ask for your identity or details of your personal information because they are often deceitful

• +4 1

Many sites ask for confirmation of a person's identity, so it is difficult to distinguish between reliable and fraudulent sites
You can send your ID, but after covering the numbers and sensitive information, such as the national number and others

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Some websites and exchanges will definitely need this identify especially when you need to get a special feature they are offering. I don't think it's bad though to give your information because you can always look for other websites or exchanges

Sure! We do not have to trust any site we know on the net rather you have to do reaserches about it to make sure it's worth to ttust in , we know the world of sites is so big so we have be careful when we want to access any.

That's really a good advice mate. Some fake site only requires your identity to use it in an illegal way. So do not trust all types of websites that require you to provide your identity before you can access the website. 

Hello my friend

Of course there are a lot of fraudulent sites that you should pay attention to and not trust them because they steal your personal information, but this matter is difficult to achieve 100% because it is possible to see many sites where there are many people and think that they are reliable sites, but they may be fraudulent sites.

As for me, I deal with the Yobit platform because in my opinion, it is a very reliable platform

• +3 1

You are absolutely right my friend, there are many sites that claim to offer "free bitcoin". Just log in and put your personal data, and this is dangerous because there is no need to use personal information when using these sites. Only a email account and a password are sufficient.
We always have to be careful because scammers are everywhere

• +2 1

Yes dear you are right but people don't know which are scam and which are real . There are many sites which need this information and people have to share this. So people how to get this. 

One suggestion is that first get information about every site on which they are sharing information. But I don't think it's easy. 

So people have to avoid those projects which gives free coins.

Thanks.

Thank you my friend for this advice, there are many sites that ask you for your identity and during that they steal some information from you from your phone or laptop and may steal your bank account or send you viruses, so the person should be very careful about these sites and not give any information to other unreliable sites.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this important remark. You must pay close attention to this issue. You should avoid giving your account or anything related to the privacy of your business to anyone.

• +1 1

Hello dear friends, confirming identity requires a lot of sites and many procedures, and some websites may be deceptive that may cause your mobile phone to malfunction. Thank you

In the world of today, technology is growing very fast. Many life requirements now are on the air. Sk remember there is always other side of the picture as will. The technology that's helps a lot also have it's dark side effects as well. You could be tampered and scams got your personal logins or other information related to that. Then your privacy could be compromise and you could got attacked easily and have to face very serious problems that you evem can't think about it.

Thank you for such valuable advice. I have no experience about this topic but it is so interesting topic and I gained more information about websites who steal our personal data . I will be careful next time . Thanks everyone 

• +5 1